Made by JinZhan

commission_sleeping_with_yukuko_by_jinzh

Have a wonderful day... even though it's not your birthday just yet. xD hihi

• Brohoof 28

<3 ~Fairy Fairy~ <3

8HzH0ni.png

Happy birthday!

Yay!

I guess i don't have to one of those who flood your profile feed now, right?

I know you told me about those dolls thingies and how much of a fan you are, but i can't remember what they were called D:

• Brohoof 4

h8kt.png

Signature made by Kyoshi

I AM ABUSING THE BROHOOF SYSTEM SO FUCKING MUCH RIGHT NOW

ENJOY YOUR NOTIFICATION SPAM

• Brohoof 10

Lol Zoop's over the hill

...please respond

• Brohoof 5

My OC

Stay pony my friends

"And ALWAYS remember...to never forget." - Someone who I'm sure has said this before I did

Here's my gift.

post-10745-0-93199000-1372485946_thumb.jpg

Gimme all the awards. I'm clearly the single greatest artist ever who ever lived ever.

• Brohoof 17

Y'know, I've been on this site for almost ten years and I've never had a proper signature. Ain't that something?

(edited)

@@Zoop, you are probably one of the coolest people on the forums you are wise, cool, epic, fast, and most importantly... handsome~

We are more than happy with the hours you've given to the community to monitoring this website in the past when you were ranked admin, and blessed with having such an awesome person on the forums. 

I hope this day is filled with cheer and joy.  Again, have a great happy birthday Zoop. pinkie_pie_talent___pixel_by_kennyklent-

Edited by Fox
  • Brohoof 10

Seeing how it's Zoop's birthday, I've decided to make another piece of art based on his character. I present to you, for this happy day, my latest masterpiece...

post-821-0-74816900-1372548716_thumb.png

It is a depiction of Zoop's OC facing his own mortality as he ages, such thoughts as the passing of time, his death, and the forum's resident evil overlord Head h, the devourer of souls, haunting his every waking moment, beautifully rendered in my signature art style. His expression combined with his hair being askew shows the viewer just how much torment the subject is experiencing. It captures the very essence of what it means to age. I believe the essence of birthday celebration is captured perfectly in this piece.

Happy birthday! laugh.png

• Brohoof 7