Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Favorite Looney Tunes Character

Misty Rose

(edited)

Any brony here into Looney Tunes? I love watching these in the mornings on Youtube, to remember the old age of cartoons. If you do, who's your favorite character? Of course my favorite would have to be the most famous rabbit in television, the one and only, Bugs Bunny!!!

Second favorite is Daffy Duck, cause he needs some love too!!

Of the secondary characters my favorite is Pepe Le Pew. I don't know what I love so much about him, maybe he's French, and he has a charming accent. His cartoons always make me laugh. I always feel sorry for Penelope though, getting stalked like that.

Second favorite of the secondary characters, TWEETY BIRD!! Tweety used to be my favorite, until Pepe swept me off my feet. BUT THIS BIRD'S JUST SO DAMN CUTE!!!

So what do you guys think? Agree or disagree? Who are your favorites?

post-17140-0-88748900-1372966809.jpg

post-17140-0-49319300-1372966854.jpg

post-17140-0-10207800-1373399752.jpg

Edited by Pink Mist
  • Brohoof 2

My favorite Looney Tunes character would have to be Bugs Bunny. I think that he is well one of the most popular characters but, I would give Daffy Duck a chance anyway.

• Brohoof 1

I've always been a Wile E. Coyote fan, myself..

Even though he should have given up trying to catch the Roadrunner and pursued and art career instead

post-17521-0-87873800-1372967979.jpg

I mean, look at that!

• Brohoof 6

Yeah Coyote should get a career in demolition and trap arts. Because he's really good at setting traps and bombs, it's just that they backfire on Roadrunner.

• Brohoof 2

Although for obvious reasons Bugs Bunny is the funniest... for me the best one of all is Daffy Duck!! I like him more because his jokes are a lot more like fails or things that don't go the way he likes.

• Brohoof 1

I always thought that the Daffy Duck cartoons were funnier than the Bugs Bunny ones.  I also think that Daffy is a more interesting character.  Bugs always seemed too cool, and didn't really seem to have any flaws.

In the new "Looney Tunes Show," I think Lola Bunny is the funniest character. 

• Brohoof 1

Yeah totally agree with you on that last part. Lola is CRAZY but she sure is funny. I believe that she and Daffy would make a really great couple, since they're both dunderheads and crazy.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

BUGS BUNNY! BUGS BUNNY!!! *cough* I mean, yeah I watched and still watch looney tunes. I loved Bugs Bunny when I was a child, kid and a teenager and I still do. He is my favorite looney tunes character. I grew up always watching looney tunes in the morning, then later before I would go to school. It played a big part in my childhood, my first teddy was a bunny I called Bugs Bunny. Notice I say my first teddy, it's the one I got when I was recently born. So yeah I loved Bugs Bunny.

Bugs-Bunny-looney-tunes-30976997-175-315

Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 1

That's cool. I grew up with Looney Tunes too, and they're still a part of my life. Always making me laugh, even adults get a real kick out of them.

• Brohoof 3

Taz. Plain and simple. They have an animated short at the beginning of the movie Twister, but it was removed from the DVD AND Blu-ray versions, and thus is only available in the VHS version...sucks really, but for those that haven't seen it yet, here it is. :D

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Mine would have to be Road Runner. 

Road-Runner-warner-brothers-animation-30

I love it when he outsmarts Coyote, leading him into his own traps. And how he makes Coyote fall off a cliff with the classic whistling noise and lands on the ground in a cloud of dust.

Edited by Jenny Wakeman
  • Brohoof 1

Daffy duck is my favourite. When I watched Looney toons as a kid I always became so hyper when it was a Daffy story. But I think both Bugs and Daffy are funniest when together; they are a great duo.

• Brohoof 1

Yup Bugs and Daffy are always better when they're shown together. One of my favorites with them in it is Show Biz Bugs. Plus who can forget the classic Duck Season, Wabbit Season gag? Pinkie Pie pulled it off great with that tomato lady in Putting Your Hoof Down! LOL!

• Brohoof 1

Porky pig? Anyone? No? OK...  Well, either him or Tweety, rather. Maybe Daffy. Not sure who my second favorite is. It's a tie. But I have a least favorite, though. Send all the hate mail you want, but my least favorite has to be Taz. I don't hate him, just don't like him

• Brohoof 1

For me it's Road Runner and Coyote. You just have to feel sorry for the beast, the guy can't catch a break. But really, for a genius, you'd think he'd cancel his membership with Acme already. XP

• Brohoof 1

Hey at least he keeps Acme in business, so they're making a great profit out of poor Coyote's epic fails! Roadrunner is just TOO DAMN FAST!!

• Brohoof 1

• 6 years later...

I've had several favorites over the years – and to this day, I like most of the characters. Wile E. Coyote was my favorite as a kid, while later I became more of a Daffy fan (especially of the wacky version of him in the earlier cartoons). But I'll give the ultimate unexpected answer and pick Henery Hawk. :D Very small but tough (always a winning combination!), and a rare case of a character who's not really a good guy coming out on top! And really, a chickenhawk who has no idea what a chicken looks like – that's hilarious and strangely adorable at the same time. ^_^

• Brohoof 4

Marvin the Martian!

VzyvR8J.gif

Seriously, this character to me is the most underrated. I appreciated evil invader character who like to blow up Earth :umad:  

• Brohoof 2