Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

visual art Star Trek Spacial Anomaly

--Eve--

(edited)

A little while ago I finished the gluing of my Enterprise model and took a picture of it on my bed. Afterwards I decided to change it from the grey to a more realistic shade with lights. here is the comparison.

desktop/image.jpg[/iimg]

Edited by --Eve--
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

That's awesome. Personally the "B" is my favorite and I wish I could find a good model of it (though even if I did I don't have the patience to paint), but "D" is for sure in my top 5 favorite Star Trek ships. Would love to have the model of it on Thinkgeek that splits apart.

Edited by Puddlejumper

Thanks everyone! I'll post the finished model when I'm done. It may take awhile though, considering there are over 180 decals...

That's awesome. Personally the "B" is my favorite and I wish I could find a good model of it (though even if I did I don't have the patience to paint), but "D" is for sure in my top 5 favorite Star Trek ships. Would love to have the model of it on Thinkgeek that splits apart.

I actually have a model of the Enterprise B. I might channge it up like I did this model. While I'm at it, I might as well do the rest like this. those being: Bird of Prey, Tholian Enterprise, Reliant, and Sakar(shuttle).

• 1 month later...
(edited)

Here's a picture of my ceiling that I touched up a bit. I think it turned out pretty well. There's supposed to be a spacial anomaly separating the two times/locations.

Check OP

Edited by --Eve--

Your ceiling is awesome!

How long does something like that even take? And does that green ship glow in the dark?

I would love a ceiling like this, shame that I can't do anything like that in my rented house :c!

(edited)

Your ceiling is awesome!

How long does something like that even take? And does that green ship glow in the dark?

I would love a ceiling like this, shame that I can't do anything like that in my rented house :c!

I did it while watching something so probably about 80 minutes, at least.

The ship does glow, as it is the special Tholian Version Enterprise.

It will look even better when I hang up my K't'inga class warship and Deep Space Nine, which were both gifts just 8 days ago.

Edited by -Stargazer-

Heh.. ya know the Ent-D was actually a really light blue right? :P

tbh never thought it looked good in blue, so I've always made it grey too.

Nice look on the ceiling.. any without the distortion affects applied post? Kinda curious what it looks like on its own now!

I am jealous... I really am...

Always wanted to do that, and still considering it for my front room since it has a 12ft or so high ceiling.

For now just sticking them on the plant shelf here.

I've actually got 3 or so scrapped Ent-D's somewhere in the basement i got in junk lots.... Good kit, but the new release prices are extreme....

Ever considered wiring them ships up? As in adding actual illumination :P

Shameless plug (... pun not intended actually)

Ent_D_in_progress_by_GrimCW.jpg

Edited by GrimCW