Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Motorcycles,Cars and Bronies!

Rocco

(edited)

ok, not sure if theres a thread on this after looking for about a hour abut if there is feel free to shut this down. 

i know for a fact that im not the only gear head brony in the world! on another site through a chance meeting, i found 2 people that i now call two of my best friends and im hoping to beable to do the same here. i LOVE cars, bikes and ponies and i know there are a few of you out there that do to so i want to meet you and talk gears! post pics of your ride(s), what your working on or what your one day hope to have, any technical questions you have! all are welcome, young, old, the clinicly insane, mods...errrrrpony! 

heres looking forward to meeting you all.....if of course this inst a re-post and it doesn't get frozen!

soooooo, here are my two rides

my  wonderbolts cbr1000rr "plotrocket" 

5FB1878E-0A40-4C15-826E-D9168A307F25-253

and my mustang  "nightmare"

IMG_0063_zpscaf6660d.jpg

oh and for the love of god.........POST PONIES!

135006422599_zpse33fcbf0.jpg

Edited by Lucid Sketch
  • Brohoof 6

Posting in an awesome thread.

my  wonderbolts cbr1000rr "plotrocket" 

Beautiful, i love the colours. I've always been a big fan of motorcycles, my parents are bikers to the bone.

Here's my current bike, Honda CBR 125R.

526756_3431122372139_1144176463_n.jpg

I wish i could get a 600cc bike, but that's not happening unless i win a lottery, keeping a motorcycle is expensive as fuck where i live, especially to a broke student like me.  :lol:

• Brohoof 2

Well, i'm only 19 so i don't have anything anywhere as nice as anything you guys have, all i have is a little Astra diesel XD here's a picture of it though:

734884_4813431289427_955572187_n.jpg

Yeah, it's seen better days XD what i should have said is i *Had* a little astra, before i went and got a bit stupid xD

• Brohoof 7

Well, i'm only 19 so i don't have anything anywhere as nice as anything you guys have, all i have is a little Astra diesel XD here's a picture of it though:

Yeah, it's seen better days XD what i should have said is i *Had* a little astra, before i went and got a bit stupid xD

haha that poor little car :3

i myself am just 17, so i don't have like really expensive things.

i do have an aprilia bike tough, here are some pics:

not a real sportbike, since i can't legally own one until i turn 18. so this little thing only sports a 70cc cylinder. still goes around 140 Km/h with that tough, so i'm happy :3
  • Brohoof 2

img-1662116-1-734884_4813431289427_95557

Well the lighting isn't great on the pic, and trying to turn my head the other way is a bit awquard so I can't see it properly: but isn't that a first gen Corsa not an Astra?

• Brohoof 1

Well the lighting isn't great on the pic, and trying to turn my head the other way is a bit awquard so I can't see it properly: but isn't that a first gen Corsa not an Astra?

well, im pretty sure it was an astra, but with that said i only had it for like 3 weeks before that happened so it's totally possible i'm wrong. guess we'll never know, now XD

• Brohoof 3

well, im pretty sure it was an astra, but with that said i only had it for like 3 weeks before that happened so it's totally possible i'm wrong. guess we'll never know, now XD

Wow only three weeks? that's not very long  

How did you roll it over in the first place if you don't mind my asking? and were you injured? 

• Brohoof 2

Wow only three weeks? that's not very long  

How did you roll it over in the first place if you don't mind my asking? and were you injured? 

Well, my dad was driving it at the time, there was no one on the road so i was egging him on to go faster, he took a corner too fast, caught a banking and rolled it lol, somehow we got out without any major injury, i mean obviously we were a little cut and knocked around a bit, but im surprised how well we came out of it.

• Brohoof 3

And we are off to the races!  HOLY CRAP  at the astra wreck! i gland your ok, fun always comes at a price it seems but atleast this time it wasnt anything major! 

yo rave, im digin the repsol and all but, do i spy a supermoto in that pic? i just solf my 08 drz400sm last week to get the cbr and mis it like crazy!!

oh just to clarify, you dont have to have a car to post in here, you just need to love cars, bikes, planes, boats, atv, ponies, ect......

• Brohoof 1

Oh snap! Ponies and cars! Perfect mixture! Heres my pried and joy. Everyone meet Spitfire. She is a 2004 Mustang GT. Bought her just a little over a year ago. Love her to death and would never lose her.

77ro.jpg

y51b.jpg

uzz4.jpg

• Brohoof 2

My type of thread! I can't get my motorcycle license for another 2 years, but I plan to buy an all black Honda CBR500R as a first bike. 

2003_jeep_liberty_limited_edition_cincin

I have a 2003 Jeep Liberty Limited, like the one pictured above, except mine is all white. 

If I could I'm probably gonna buy a dirt bike, I was out with my friends and they let me hop on a Suzuki DRZ and romp around. A local shop has a 2009 CRF250R (Freshly rebuilt apparently) for a half decent price. 

• Brohoof 1

I'm not one for bragging, but when it comes to my car, I could just gush and gush about it! The thought of choosing a car always intimidated me- I'm not manly or into cars/bikes and know nothing about them. But my parents bought me this beautiful, practical, perfect car for my 18th birthday. It's a candy-apple-red 2003 Pontiac Vibe... no fancy sports car by any means but it's perfect for me. 

http://www.siliconeer.com/past_issues/2003/nov_2003_files/nov_03_auto_pontiac_vibe_1.jpg

It's basically that, except with black on the bottom, and a bit banged up/some scuffs on the paint job. I have a Rainbow Dash sticker on my gas thing. It's been through a lot- I got rear-ended and pushed into the car in front of me around Thanksgiving last year, and I thought for sure my precious car would be totaled. However, they were able to fix it up good as new! (Almost...) The AC is strangely loud but other than that, it's good.

I'm so grateful for my Vibe. I love it to death. It's my first car and I don't want anything to ever happen to it.

And its name... keep in mind I was 18 and filled with testosterone- Chick Magnet. Original, I know. I got attached to it though. I got this crazy idea in my head of using my car to pick up chicks (though I knew it would never work) so it doesn't really fit now that I have a girlfriend who will eventually become my wife. Oh well.

In short, my pride and joy, my.... Chick Magnet. 

~Leafy

My type of thread! I can't get my motorcycle license for another 2 years, but I plan to buy an all black Honda CBR500R as a first bike. 

img-1664187-1-2003_jeep_liberty_limited_

I have a 2003 Jeep Liberty Limited, like the one pictured above, except mine is all white. 

If I could I'm probably gonna buy a dirt bike, I was out with my friends and they let me hop on a Suzuki DRZ and romp around. A local shop has a 2009 CRF250R (Freshly rebuilt apparently) for a half decent price. 

i rode a cbr500 the other day, they actuall have quite a bit of power and take a little while to out grow too so they are a good choice for a starter bike. i actually road motocross for a number of years and spent 90% of my time in the dirt. so when i bought my first road goer i went for a drz400 supermoto and freaking loved it! you can be a complete hooligan on one of those things and still get 68mpg!!! love love loved my drz, fairly affordable too

I'm not one for bragging, but when it comes to my car, I could just gush and gush about it! The thought of choosing a car always intimidated me- I'm not manly or into cars/bikes and know nothing about them. But my parents bought me this beautiful, practical, perfect car for my 18th birthday. It's a candy-apple-red 2003 Pontiac Vibe... no fancy sports car by any means but it's perfect for me. 

http://www.siliconeer.com/past_issues/2003/nov_2003_files/nov_03_auto_pontiac_vibe_1.jpg

It's basically that, except with black on the bottom, and a bit banged up/some scuffs on the paint job. I have a Rainbow Dash sticker on my gas thing. It's been through a lot- I got rear-ended and pushed into the car in front of me around Thanksgiving last year, and I thought for sure my precious car would be totaled. However, they were able to fix it up good as new! (Almost...) The AC is strangely loud but other than that, it's good.

I'm so grateful for my Vibe. I love it to death. It's my first car and I don't want anything to ever happen to it.

And its name... keep in mind I was 18 and filled with testosterone- Chick Magnet. Original, I know. I got attached to it though. I got this crazy idea in my head of using my car to pick up chicks (though I knew it would never work) so it doesn't really fit now that I have a girlfriend who will eventually become my wife. Oh well.

In short, my pride and joy, my.... Chick Magnet. 

~Leafy

its all good, you dont have to be manly here, you got to love your car and want to hang out with others that love there cars too! this is also a great place to ask questions if you have any, im 26, have owned 6 cars, built 2 and maintained all of them. i am ase certified in brakes, a/c and level 3 diagnostics. mach style (the yellow guy with the orange mustang) is also a gear head and this weekend he will be driving down so we can install cams in his car and watch ponies and draw stuff. he is a wealth of info as well. so dont hesitate to ask if you need anything!  

Oh snap! Ponies and cars! Perfect mixture! Heres my pried and joy. Everyone meet Spitfire. She is a 2004 Mustang GT. Bought her just a little over a year ago. Love her to death and would never lose her.

img-1664142-1-77ro.jpg

img-1664142-2-y51b.jpg

img-1664142-3-uzz4.jpg

machy! leader of the moddedmustang bronies! thank you for gracing us with your presence! and i see your tangerine dream is doing well, looking forward to hanging cam's on her this week end

• Brohoof 2

I have a Honda CR-V. I'm not a big car guy, but I love her so much! She's the perfect mix of spacious, efficient, and utilitarian. She'll get you where you need to go in good comfort, with a good load of stuff, and for not a lot of gas.

2010_honda_crv---11_opt.jpg

Not mine. Stock image.

However...

That doesn't mean that I am not a gear head! No, it's just that the things I am a gear head for have wings attached to them. :3

http://mlpforums.com/blog/572/entry-4526-a-day-in-the-life-of-a-flight-student/

• Brohoof 2

Here is my current project, I imported her back in 2009 while I was in the Navy and then blew the engine in 2011. I had just replaced the turbos when an old coolant hose I had overlooked ruptured and caused my engine to over heat. I now have a new engine on its way and my car should be up and running in a month.

post-17805-0-84440500-1374153683_thumb.jpg

post-17805-0-01358500-1374153685_thumb.jpg

post-17805-0-19835800-1374153686_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

yo rave, im digin the repsol and all but, do i spy a supermoto in that pic? i just solf my 08 drz400sm last week to get the cbr and mis it like crazy!!

haha yeah that's a supermoto allright :3 it's kind of an old pic. i actually sold that one already :( but i indeed do miss my supermoto too. they have just epic control and maneuvrablity. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Here is my current project, I imported her back in 2009 while I was in the Navy and then blew the engine in 2011. I had just replaced the turbos when an old coolant hose I had overlooked ruptured and caused my engine to over heat. I now have a new engine on its way and my car should be up and running in a month.

dat rotor! :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

i love baby viper rx7's!!! are you going to stick with the b13 or do a full swap and go with the b20 3 rotor? either way, im sooooooo jelly over that mazda its not even funny!

totaly just noticed the "NLR" license plate! you sir, win!

haha yeah that's a supermoto allright :3 it's kind of an old pic. i actually sold that one already :( but i indeed do miss my supermoto too. they have just epic control and maneuvrablity. 

yeah, i sold my drz last week for the wonderbolts bike, the things i do for ponies and the blue angels! either way, atleast your still rocking the repsol, im guessing by all the age limitations im hearing that many of us are across the pond, am i right?

Edited by Lucid Sketch
  • Brohoof 1

im guessing by all the age limitations im hearing that many of us are across the pond, am i right?

eeyup. i myself am from the netherlands actually.

and now i have to fill the characterlimit by asking something...

so i want to go for my motorcycle license in a few months... any recommendations on what bike is good for a beginning rider? 

• Brohoof 1

I'm what you might call a gear head, yes.

I don't have any motorbikes, but I do have a car. I managed to buy my dream car, and it is my pride and joy.

5aa77df4-36d9-49da-a294-8b0c5f10481a_zps

It won't win any races (yet...) but it eats corners for breakfast and it's delightfully fun to drive. I love it to pieces.

• Brohoof 4

well, im actually in the usa, so here there arnt any limitations on bikes with accordance with license, do you guys have to stick to a certain criteria when it comes to engine size verse what license you have? i started out on the street with a drz400sm and loved it, but if you are not restricted to what you can have, honda came out with a cb500f that looks very streetfighter and BA if you ask me  http://powersports.honda.com/2013/cb500f.aspx . im a fan of the train of thought that you should start out on a bike with pleantly of power to help you learn the ins and outs of riding on the street. my progression was as fallows : kx 125 dirt bike, kx250 dirtbike, crf450 dirt bike, drz400 supermoto, cbr1000rr.

it all depends on your budget and what you are looking for out of the bike

-handling

-speed

-comfort

-style

-power

-maneuverability 

I don't have any motorbikes, but I do have a car. I managed to buy my dream car, and it is my pride and joy.

img-1665785-1-5aa77df4-36d9-49da-a294-8b

It won't win any races (yet...) but it eats corners for breakfast and it's delightfully fun to drive. I love it to pieces.

aweeeeyeaaahhhh! taco pony! 

swate ride, love late model hondas....well.....i love cars.....well....anything with a motor really :P. when i was 14 i supe out our weedwhacker buy porting the carb and shaving the head down for higher compression, my dad was pissed! looks like you are keeping her clean

whaile im at it, anyone her name there cars and bikes/planes (one of us was so cool that they went and learned how to freaking fly! props to you buddy!). 

mustang- shadow

bike- soarin'

truck- big mac (fartbox/agent orange for those who know the inside joke)

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I love your CRZ dude: I think they've got really chic and cool styling: it's sort of futuristic. It's almost like a modern equivalent of the 1980s Honda CRX, which is a car I also love the looks of.

Edited by Asherdangerdash
  • Brohoof 1

well, im actually in the usa, so here there arnt any limitations on bikes with accordance with license, do you guys have to stick to a certain criteria when it comes to engine size verse what license you have? i started out on the street with a drz400sm and loved it, but if you are not restricted to what you can have, honda came out with a cb500f that looks very streetfighter and BA if you ask me  http://powersports.honda.com/2013/cb500f.aspx . im a fan of the train of thought that you should start out on a bike with pleantly of power to help you learn the ins and outs of riding on the street. my progression was as fallows : kx 125 dirt bike, kx250 dirtbike, crf450 dirt bike, drz400 supermoto, cbr1000rr.

it all depends on your budget and what you are looking for out of the bike

-handling

-speed

-comfort

-style

-power

-maneuverability 

budget is somewhere near 6000 euro's and i care more for handling and speed then comfort. i mean, with the bike i own right now my balls are literally squiched between the gas tank and the seat XD

and sadly i'm limited to 250Kw bikes for the first 2 years, but any bike is possible. i'll just let it get downgraded.

(i built the repsol one basically by myself from scratch, so i'll just get the restrictors out once i get the bike approved)

aweeeeyeaaahhhh! taco pony!

swate ride, love late model hondas....well.....i love cars.....well....anything with a motor really :P. when i was 14 i supe out our weedwhacker buy porting the carb and shaving the head down for higher compression, my dad was pissed! looks like you are keeping her clean

whaile im at it, anyone her name there cars and bikes/planes (one of us was so cool that they went and learned how to freaking fly! props to you buddy!). 

mustang- shadow

bike- soarin'

truck- big mac (fartbox/agent orange for those who know the inside joke)

Yes, I think I can safely say I am a Honda guy. I've only ever owned Hondas (granted, I've only ever owned two cars, but still). I try my best to keep her clean, but lately with the rainy season in full blast, she's gotten a little bit dusty. The car's a "work in progress", as I have many plans for it.

I did name my car, I call her Kuroneko (Black Cat) which is also what it says on the windscreen decal. I also sometimes call her Rarity, after Best Pony and the fact that CR-Z's are somewhat rare.

I love your CRZ dude: I think they've got really chic and cool styling: it's sort of futuristic. It's almost like a modern equivalent of the 1980s Honda CRX, which is a car I also love the looks of.

Cheers, mate! Yes the fact that it's the new CRX is one of the reasons I fell in love with it ever since the concept car was first shown. I've always loved the CRX and once I saw Honda were bringing it back to life, I had to have one.

• Brohoof 1

budget is somewhere near 6000 euro's and i care more for handling and speed then comfort. i mean, with the bike i own right now my balls are literally squiched between the gas tank and the seat XD

and sadly i'm limited to 250Kw bikes for the first 2 years, but any bike is possible. i'll just let it get downgraded.

(i built the repsol one basically by myself from scratch, so i'll just get the restrictors out once i get the bike approved)

if 6k is the budget then you have many options, i would suggest going the used route, you get lots for you money in that area, i picked my cbr1000rr up for just under 4800.00 USD so roughly 3600 euros but bikes are a odd market, what holds true in the states may not in the netherlands. i would suggest a honda, that last forever and parts are on the cheep if you ever need to fix it not to mention the aftermarket parts are everywhere for it! just try and avoid buying a second hand 600cc sportbike your first go, they tend to get ragged pretty hard there first go and you never really know what your getting into.