Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Confession Time!

Fizz.

I drove to San Diego, got in late at night and just wanted to eat something and sleep.

A&W was open. Had two chili cheese hotdogs and chili cheese fries.

I went to Sea World the next day. I was a leaky balloon. Silent but deadly. In the shark encounter I gassed out the crowd.

My confession? I blamed it on a teenager behind me. Everyone hated him. he was all, "What?!!"

• 2 weeks later...

When we've been wrestling for fun. The last time, i kind of threw him into our marble table, and when he accidentally tickled me i kneed him in the ribs out of reflex.

Being tickled is my greatest weakness. I can't do anything to fight if I get tickled. I freaking hate it.

(edited)

I have an odd obsession with violence (especially grimdark ponyfics) and have constant dreams of killing or being killed, yet in reality, I am quite nervous about hurting a person and wouldn't hurt a soul.

I once peed in the shower XD

I liked Pinkie and Dash as a kid.

Edited by ShinyRibbonsAndSparkles
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

One Time... While Playing Spider-Man 3 (Xbox 360) I just blurted out in the living room.. 'HOW DO I SHOT WEB?' For no reason at all.

Edited by Calirolls

• 1 month later...
(edited)

*sigh* Okay, last time I made 25...it's time for more. Also, I might forgot what I posted last time, so sorry if I repeat something.

• 90% of my day is spending in my imagination...

• I only go outside to listen to music on my phone

• I HATE attention

• I find it interesting to hurt myself

• I like to see blood, if I have a wound I rip the skin off so there would be blood

• I lost 2 friends on skype, and I am happy

• When my classmate brags about his achievments in Skyrim I don't listen

• I have only 2 real friends

• I wish Viscra and Feather were my real parents

• On my music lesson in school I sit relaxed even if the teacher makes a note in my daybook

• I am too lazy

• I weight 80 kilograms

• When someone pisses me off on the internet I talk in Russian so they wouldn't understand

• I think of bad at nights to cry myself to sleep faster

• If something bad happend in my life I always think about it

• When I lag in some game and I get killed I log off the game

• I had 3 GF's 2 of which were long distance relationship and both of them were older than me

• When I like a song I start to sing or humming it and when someone notices me I pretend I was cleaning my throat

• I STILL drink alcoholic drinks

• I buy energy drinks after school and I lie home that I bought lemonade

• I have a lot of jewelery

• I hate when my classmate asks me why I am not using something at my house and I say because I don't want to and he "jokes" to give it to him

• When someone says try this game I say no because I'm too lazy to download and install it

• I use cheats and glitches to beat old games. Like Contra I type the Konami extra life code which is "Up up down down left right left right B A start"

• I hug my pillow imagining it is somepony so I can snuggle it

• I didn't go to music school last days and I don't even know what marks I got last time

• I hate when people say bad things about not importaint things I do

• Once in school I held a pen in my mouth and I punched it with my finger so hard it got out of my mouth, shot up, and it stuck on the ceiling

• I can start crying for no reason

• I hate news and things they say

• I don't feel myself cool or good when i win, get a good mark in school and other things

• I hate when my classmates laugh if teacher says sexual relationships or something like that

• I hate when my classmate laughs at something and I do laugh at him because he looks stupid laughing at stupid things and I ask why do you laugh and he asks why do I laugh

• I hate 10 of my classmates (10/13)

• I say f**k a lot

• I love the smell of medicine

• I think pills taste delicious

• I wish I could fix things that I didn't want to happend

• I cheat when I play cards

• I hate when someone pisses me off in skype, then I go away for about an hour to calm myself down, and the one who pissed me off just acts like he did right things

• I throw my pillows at my cats when they wake me up in the morning

• I hate when people copy my style

• I love wearing long shirts that make me look I am wearing a dress that's long till my...ummm...lower than my waist

• Lots of people love to beat me in a spot which is lower than my waist

• I hate people that are complete idiots, once a teacher gave us paper and we had to fill our information about our selves, and my classmate the same who pisses me off most times wrote Year, Month, Day, Time, Location... When you only had to write Year Month Day

• Sometimes I cut paper because I love the sound when I cut it

• I hate when my grandma buys decorations for my room

• I most wear dark clothes

• I try to make music or rythm by making a cracking noise with my fingers and other body parts

• I have too much adrenaline and risk in me...in other words. I do things that a**holes do...like hit my head against the table and worse things...
Okay...this is finished... x2 than last time...so now you know what a horrible person I am. Edited by Luriel Maelstrom

I have a few embarrassing endeavors...

I tripped over a tree-stump (Like RD did in the running of the leaves...)

I sometimes cuddle with my old care-bear toys because I'm lonely

I've only had one BF and it was Luriel and exclusive to the MLP forums so I'm not sure it counts

I enjoy watching lots of kids shows

I HATE horror: Grim-dark and gore, out of the way!

I don't shave my legs (It's only fashion and has no point other than that which I don't care much for)

I pick my nose when I'm alone

I purposely annoy my little brother who is prejudice against colorful ponies

I can sing really well but I refuse to sing in front of an audience

That's about all the really embarrassing stuff...

I now have more embarrassing stuff I have to add...

I still go back and watch G3 ponies just for the nostalgia...

My favorite G3 pony was Rarity, and that's why I didn't want to give G4 a shot...

I don't shave at all... Or pluck my eye-brows

I love sparkly and shiny things

I don't like my family, even though I know they love and care about me...

I've gotten my little brother to watch ponies in exchange for time on my laptop, even though he doesn't like them... (I feel evil)

I've only ever gone to one school, for 11 and a half years so far, and it's a private school, so my parents have to pay.

I've had difficulty with organisation since grade 2, and nearly got kept back because of it.

I was teased because I liked Care-bears in grade 4.

I had 2 friends in grade 4...

I've had 6 crushes now, and only 2 of them were famous/semi-famous (lets-players) - I've had no interest in true celebrities...

I've never been sexually attracted to hot guys... Only ever cute or handsome.

I sing in the shower...

I was scared of watching Doctor Who after attempting to watch 2 episodes (one with weeping angels, the other in the library) I have now watched the Library episodes, and have yet to watch another episode with weeping angels

I was scared of the dark after my first attempt at watching the first library episode of Doctor Who...

I can draw quite well, but never really showed my talents to anyone outside of my close circle of friends and family

I don't get dubstep or metal music...

Uh... Yeah, I think that's all...

I scream like a little girl whenever I see a spider in person.

Me too. But I AM a little girl soo...

Anywho...

Some confessions....

VERY short list...

My Brain:STOP STALLING!

I wish I could be 3 again just so I could throw tantrums.

99.9.8 percent of my time is spent on the computer.

I have an over-obsession with candy.

I still sometimes wet my pants (WHY MUST I SAY THAT? WHYYYY???)

I pretend my stuffed animals are alive.

The comic strip Calvin & Hobbes is so interesting that I have thrown myself into a crush on Calvin, even though he isn't real.

...And that's all I have for now.

• Brohoof 1

times 3 multiplier activated

but seriously, my first mlp experience happened when i was seven, back when Pinkie Pie loved socks.

So your saying...

*takes an overview of my avatar*

Pinkie Pie used to love socks in earlier genarations behind my back?