Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Confession Time!

Fizz.

(edited)

Welp this will ruin any sort of image I had.

I hate babies, with a passion, I can't stand being around them.

I'm extremely picky about food, if someone else touches it, I won't eat it.

I've stolen multiple video games from friends.

I've eaten yellow snow before.

I found cupcakes funny despite rainbow being my fave pony.

I despise the sound of my own voice.

I refuse to have my photo taken.

I have a huge fear of mirrors.

I prefer the death note dub to the original Japanese.

I HATE it when people get Japanese mixed up with Chinese.

I think of myself to be immature.

I find a lot of my friends oddly disturbing. (in a good way)

I act completely different online than I do offline.

I prefer my online friends to my IRL friends.

My parents have no idea I swear.

I wish my parents didn't add me on facebook ._.

2008 was the best year of my life (so far)

i'm sexually attracted to gary oak

Edited by Crazy Misty
  • Brohoof 2

I hate it when people who speak English as a 1st language can't spell for shit.

I've punched this british kid in the face because he couldn't spell ''fast''.Thing is,I feel the same way you do about people with English as their first language and yet they still can't spell right.

Here's some of my secrets.

I once forged my parent's signature onto a report card.

You kidding me? All throughout 7th grade I forged MY ENTIRE REPORT CARD :P I scanned it, sent it to my computer, did some quick MS paint edits (copied the single 'A' for Phys. Ed. on top of all the other B's and C's), and wasn't ever caught until halfway through 8th grade (though I didn't do it at all during that grade). Since then I haven't needed to do that at all, since I'm generally all A's -- except for in 9th grade, when I got an A-, and erased the minus from it (it had a poor ink job), got a full A for the year in that class anyways. This is probably one of my darker secrets.

Over the years I've amassed over 50 books from all of my previous English teachers; honestly, I didn't mean to borrow and never return them, but they usually go missing after I read them, and they never prompt me for them back, so I forget about them until 2 years later. I've got like $500 worth of books to return, I've returned some over the ages, but many I'm either too lazy to return, keep forgetting to return, or can't even find the original teacher to return it to. Perhaps one day, all the books I can't get returned I can give to charity or something.

I drink 3 cans of Mountain Dew a day at least, sometimes upwards of a case. You don't want to be around me before or after the crash, I can barely even stand myself at those times.

I'm an extremely adept programmer/hacker (especially for my age), and I've done tons of cool coding projects in the past years. I don't even like doing it much, it's just frustrating and makes me concentrate to an extreme degree (plus it's generally straight-on analytic thinking), but it helps me keep my mind off things, and gives me a sense of sagacity/mastery in life.

As for one of the more awkward ones to share... I find Twilight Sparkle rather attractive. Sexually attractive. Not only for her plot, but her personality, attitude in life, hair design... yeah, I'm not a clopper, but if I were a pony, and I was introduced to Twilight Sparkle, seduction levels would go to the max and by the end of the night we'd be doing silly filly things.

So, that's basically everything, actually. What I say in Vegas here, stays in Vegas here. I'll simply trust that everyone here will not judge me for these (some of them are a bit judge-able), but you ponies can feel special in the fact that this is the only place in any of the dozen forums I frequent where I've shared just about any of these! :D

• Brohoof 2

I sometimes enjoy downtalking on stupid people, I know it's horrible, but it's so fun watching their little brains squirm!

I hate anything cliché, and I mean anything.

For the same reason, I only get annoyed when people insult me because they don't use their imagination.

"S*ithead!"

Jesus Christ, try coming up with something original!

People view me as eccentric, simply because I set the bar very high when it comes " How much it takes for you to say 'too embarassing'".

Eg. I once took some chocolate, melted it, put it in a plastic bag and hid it in my pants, then walked to the mall and started picking some chocolate and eating it.

Oh, the way people stared.

I hate anything cliché, and I mean anything.

I'm quoting him only because it's HIS FAULT :angry: :angry: :angry: (well it's mine more than his but let say i'm innocent for once).

A weeks ago I asked im about the doctor who"s serie, herd of it before but never watched it.

He showed me websites so I can watch.

And, this afternoon, I was working in my kitchen with a screwdriver to repair the cupboart. I looked at the screwdriver and thaught "Mmmh, it neads to be 20% more sonic"

WHAT HAVE YU DONE TO ME ?????? :blush:

I'm quoting him only because it's HIS FAULT :angry: :angry: :angry: (well it's mine more than his but let say i'm innocent for once).

A weeks ago I asked im about the doctor who"s serie, herd of it before but never watched it.

He showed me websites so I can watch.

And, this afternoon, I was working in my kitchen with a screwdriver to repair the cupboart. I looked at the screwdriver and thaught "Mmmh, it neads to be 20% more sonic"

WHAT HAVE YU DONE TO ME ?????? :blush:

I am slowly but steadily hynotizing you, brainwashing you so that eventually I can replace most of your brain with an Oog capsule.
  • Brohoof 1

I am slowly but steadily hynotizing you, brainwashing you so that eventually I can replace most of your brain with an Oog capsule.

I'm often holding a part of my anatomy in my hand but not usualy my brain :wub:

Wow! This joke was realy too nasty sory.

The circle must be broken :ph34r: I saw this one to.

I hate babies, with a passion, I can't stand being around them.

Oh my goodness, same here. I really hate it when people tell me "wait until you're older, you will want one!" when I say I don't like babies. I am almost 21 and have never wanted kids. If I ever had any I would adopt older children. Babies are just freaking gross.
  • Brohoof 1

I can stand the idea to have a baby, but only as the finality of a complete love with someone else.

Cause I can imagine me enjoying a baby only for what they are, i've got 3 little brothers and sisters and each time they were, not horible as babies , just babies. And I cant see how my parents manages to stand it.

Babies seems to me like a big and nice dog, it's cool as long as it's the one of your neighbourg so you can enjoy it without having it all the day long.

On the other hand, and as I said before, having a baby with someone is like going as deep as a human relation can be, and it's just wonderfull.

I act as if my toys are real, I treat them with loads of care, and if I drop them I apologise xD

lol sounds like me xD
  • Brohoof 1

It's rare to find someone who doesn't.

For me, the main difference is that I tend to criticise a lot more when offline.

Otherwise, I'm basically the same.

I'm your man, as random and mad in real life than online.

So crazy that I should confess it instead of being proud of it.

Hmm...I've held the knife to my neck, I got sort of fired from my job and never told my parents and as such am terrified of getting another job, I tore up my brother's birthday card once, and I punched my school computer and broke the monitor. I said I dropped it on the floor.

I hate it when people speak to babies like they can understand you. THEY CAN'T, AND YOU'RE ANNOYING.

I also hate it when people dress up their pets or talk to their pets like babies.

I hate babies.

I hate children.

I've almost strangled my nephew.

I hate it when people look at me, or ask me questions.

I read Cupcakes and I thought it was funny.

My Little Dashie pissed me off, because I heard it was good, but it wasn't. It was boring as fuck, and I couldn't even read it.

If I was attracted to ponies sexually, I'd be attracted to Fluttershy or Rainbow Dash.

I love MLP so much that I'm starting to dream about it... wtf happened.

um yeahp.

i already posted some

and ill probably post some more later after this too

yay for confessions!

• Brohoof 2

Welp this will ruin any sort of image I had.

I HATE it when people get Japanese mixed up with Chinese.

Same here.

I mean if it's a single kanji? Totally understandable. But when the Hiragana or katakana is right there in your face? Also, when it comes to speaking? Awwww HECK no.

I also hate it when people dress up their pets or talk to their pets like babies.

I'm so guilty of this. I also almost bought a pink wig made for cats and small dogs at Wal-Mart the other day to dress up my boyfriend's cat because mine don't let me put stuff on them. :(

I don't know if these really count but.

- I'm really hard on myself.

- I tend to think I'm not smart enough to do much in this world.

- I sometimes, for some reason, hate myself, and think I'm not good enough.

Those are a few things, i shouldn't feel that way, but i do. (not ALL the time though)

I talk to myself. On a regular basis.

Sometimes I even plan how I would want conversations to go.

I've never been to an actual school to take a class.

I'm weirder than you think I am.

• Brohoof 1

I don't know if these really count but.

- I'm really hard on myself.

- I tend to think I'm not smart enough to do much in this world.

- I sometimes, for some reason, hate myself, and think I'm not good enough.

Those are a few things, i shouldn't feel that way, but i do. (not ALL the time though)

I've seen your art, and it contradicts these thoughts. You can definitely do a lot of good with your art, and you are more than good and talented enough :)

I got nothing to lose... for a few days I had a sexual urge for princess Molestia, not when I read the fic, but actually last week, that's the weird part...

Are you totally confused because I'm totally confused

I got nothing to lose... for a few days I had a sexual urge for princess Molestia, not when I read the fic, but actually last week, that's the weird part...

Are you totally confused because I'm totally confused

Only by the last sentence :P