Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Confession Time!

Fizz.

Ok....

I have almost set my class room on fire out of pure annoyance of others around me

I have had so many broken bones from Skateboarding but yet i still do it.

I love heavy metal, Skate punk and Pop Punk.

The longest Relationship i have had is 5 years which ended badly a month ago.

My current relationship is with Octavia (GLaDOS now)

I have Driven a car (Stupidly yes)

I hate Clowns with a Passion

I have never ever been in a real fight.

And there is more but i wont post them

I personally hated Fluttershy and Rarity the first 2 months of bronyhood. I have gradually given them their chances, but I still really don't like them. Only when Fluttershy is yelling or Rarity is acting cute do I actually like 'em

I was a bully in Elementry

I've made 3 teachers quit throughout my education

I used to be a major spazz, someone disagree with me? Eh, I'll just throw a chair or desk at them

I am a very violent and aggressive person, or at least will be if you I don't like you

I have anger issues

Used to bully my best friend, who is a girl

Not actually a zombie (:o no shit)

I have trouble trusting people

I often fantasize about killing people

I can picture the post-apocalyptic world (I know that's hard to believe but I have visions sometimes)

I'm a fat ass

I'm not very proud about being a brony (not yet, need more brony friends IRL)

and more... (I will post and more... when I can't remember any more atm)

Edited by XxDerpDerpyxX (Zom)

ok one confession i have is....im terrified of clowns. like the classic clowns with big shoes and the red nose and big pants. they scare the shet outta meh. but my hero and favorite villain evar is joker! XD

i see and hear things constantly(no im not crazy)

im a really paranoid person

i eat my worries away

im a very violent person and i always have the urge to punch someone in the face (sometimes for no reason whatsoever i just want to)

i get annoyed with people all the time (such aas stupid people that lack common sense)

i hate being corrected or interrupted...ive lost friends because ive beat the crap out of them cuz of it( in my defense i did warn them, tho)

i love cooking

i may seem easy going and always ready for a good time but really i just want to be alone or just ignored

im the vocalist for my ex-band( they moved away)

i love attention but not like huge crowds, kinda confusing

i freaking love punk rock heavy metal and hard rock, along with orchestra and pony musik

i beat the crap out of a kid for makin fun of my brony shirt( i might get sued cuz ofit, he was in pretty bad shape)

i tend to blackout alot more than usual

and i think im awesome

(my friends say im awesome and a good person to have around du to my eccentric and loud personality.

im brutally honest and always say the first thing on my mind

people say im nice and kind and a really good guy but i dont agree( my past would change their minds)

im not a bully of any kind im just tired of all the dipshits in the world gettin away with things scotch free

well, now i dont have to my therapist tomorrow XD

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

Just about any erotic thought of Twilight Sparkle can set me off...if you know what I mean...

Even her voice, *drools* Her incredibly sexy voice just makes me wanna...I'm gonna stop now...

Edited by Crystal Sparkle
  • Brohoof 3

Once when I was eight I stole a library book on a dare and never returned it. To this day I have no idea what I did with it.

• Brohoof 1

Just about any erotic thought of Twilight Sparkle can set me off...if you know what I mean...

Even her voice, *drools* Her incredibly sexy voice just makes me wanna...I'm gonna stop now...

• Brohoof 3

Oh, someone seems to have left a suggestive Twilight picture in this spoiler...silly them!

Posted Image

Back on topic, I sometimes log off of Steam just to escape from my friends due to them not truly understanding how much I love ponies and why I can't talk to them.

Also...I may have slightly fallen deeply in love with shipfics. Not to say they are bad but I never expected myself to enjoy that style of literature. Octavia and Vinyl are best ship.

• Brohoof 2

I suck at remembering these sorts of things, but backstage on the first night of our school play last year, one of my best girl friends and I kissed.

Kiersten? :o

As silly as I may appear and act on the forums and even in front of people in real life sometimes, in reality I am a very serious person - skeptical and untrusting of everyone

(edited)

I still feel bad for that time in 1st grade when I made fart noises with my hands when the teacher was outside the classroom with the door open and when she came back in I blamed the noises on the kid next to me who was a known troublemaker and he got in trouble. :(

I'm also extremely afraid of the dark and cannot sleep without my back to the wall, and I have to have a light on. I am almost 21.

I have a very hard time with letting go of stuffed animals.

Edited by roomforapony

I read the first page of the thread and was reminded of this:

When I was a little kid, if I had to pee really bad on road trips, my parents would always keep a couple of empty bottles handy so I could just pee into them in the car. Incredibly disgusting, now that I think of it, especially since we would just have bottles of pee in the car. o_0

(edited)

i have a really bad fetish for fictional incest.

I like to pretend that I think I'm ugly, but I know I'm pretty. I just like to hear people tell me.

I'm honestly shocked when a guy doesn't find me attractive.

I talk shit about everyone.

I pee in the shower.

I write erotica.

I want to draw hentai, but I can't make the women sexy enough.

I like yaoi and yuri.

When I was little, I made out with my neice.

I find people who masturbate to ponies disgusting.

I have a fetish for weird guys, like Marilyn Manson.

I love to flirt, even if I'm in a relationship.

I've masturbated since I was 7 years old.

I like my boobs. I know they're big. So I wear shirts that show them off.

I try to act like a bad ass,but really, I'm just a fat nerd.

I used to cut myself. And sometimes, I still want to do it. Because I love seeing the blood, and feeling the skin rip beneath the razor. And I love having the scars.

I want people to know how fucked up I am, so I post horrible things on my art page.

if I met a certain brony irl, (yes, he's on these forums. no points if you guess who. derp.) even though im in a relationship, i would have sex with him. Nevermind, he lost that chance :)

Sometimes, I want to be a whore.

I want to do drugs and drink, just so I have something interesting to say.

.I'll add more when I think of them.

Edited by MachineGunLola

(edited)

I now find a lot of you guys to be weird...

I talk to myself a lot for no obvious reason sometimes...

I still am active on the LEGO.com Message Boards...

I procrastinate... a LOT...

I jump on that band-wagon sometimes...

Edited by Nightfall