Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Confession Time!

Fizz.

another story of kleptomania from me: at one school play, we were residing backstage in a room that was the school's department for kids with mental handicaps. no, don't ask me why it was built up that way, it just was.

so anyways, there were a owl there containing pokemon cards, possibly for the kids there to play with.

i saw another kid's failed attempt to take some of the cards that resided in said bowl. seeing as my costume had some conveniently placed pockets on it, i decided to make a go for it myself, being the big collector's for those things back then.

it was successful, and i took all of the bowl's content and stuffed it into my pockets, and took them home. only my little brother, who also was into this back then, i told this about. my parents i told a lie that i got them from my friend. i still have those cards residing here.

so that's the story of how i stole the school's special department's pokemon cards from the mentally disabled kids. hate me, i deserve it.

another story of kleptomania from me: at one school play, we were residing backstage in a room that was the school's department for kids with mental handicaps. no, don't ask me why it was built up that way, it just was.

so anyways, there were a owl there containing pokemon cards, possibly for the kids there to play with.

i saw another kid's failed attempt to take some of the cards that resided in said bowl. seeing as my costume had some conveniently placed pockets on it, i decided to make a go for it myself, being the big collector's for those things back then.

it was successful, and i took all of the bowl's content and stuffed it into my pockets, and took them home. only my little brother, who also was into this back then, i told this about. my parents i told a lie that i got them from my friend. i still have those cards residing here.

so that's the story of how i stole the school's special department's pokemon cards from the mentally disabled kids. hate me, i deserve it.

Wow....Dats Bucked up. Not even setting houses on fire is bad as that...

Point....

Hey wait a minute the house wasn't completely burnt! Just the garage and some of their kitchen!

at any rate, i'd still place property damage of this level higher on the case of severity than stealing pokemon cards from the school.

I love arguing and will sometimes perpetuate an argument because I'm so certain that I'll demolish a person in a verbal match of wits.

This times 1 million! The feeling of smashing someone's pathetically ignorant and naive argument to pieces, is a high i can not achieve from anything else!

Yeah... it's a bit of a problem,. But when i see/hear someone say something stupid my hands/mouth begin to itch, and the words simply spill from my mind, demolishing them and leaving them broken! HAHAHAH! HAAAHAHAHA!

I swear I'm only this sadistic when it comes to debates, and destroying people i dislike's arguments :P

Yes, I have a bit of a "library" in my room. Books were my thing as a kid and still are and I aspire to someday write one.

Like i said in my introduction, i want to be a writet :) in fact...

I always have a reason to be a jerk.I have stolen and I've done so several times. It's a habit but I only take from stores, not people.

If someone ticks me off consistently enough... they have started a war they cannot win. Except by abuse of power, which is what happened on my last forum :/ .

But other than that, you should have seen me in grade 6-8. Where i basically discovered and kindled my flame of talent in debating.

I was pretty boss XD

P.S more examples of how similar you are to me 0.0

These are my confessions if anypony missed them

I could say these are TRULY CONFESSIONS HERE.

That said, I won't say no more, because I don't think it's stuff that really matters. May that be a confession.

I'll admit to having bouts of self-doubt and procrastination.

Additionally, I find it hard to find the words to describe things.

And sometimes, I think I can predict the future. One moment, I'm thinking one thing, and a few days later, I get this feeling of deja vu.

I'm not that fit; I haven't gone under any sort of strenuous exercise since junior year of high school.

Sometimes I wonder how more interesting my last year of high school would have gone had I discovered My Little Pony six months earlier.

I do enter the realm of NSFW sometimes (mainly YTPs by cs188), but nothing too Rule 34.

I was never that great at writing; Essays were absolute torture.

I have almost witnessed the death of an online friend.

Some people are born premature. I was born five years late.

My sisters are autistic. And generally annoying, other than that.

For a number of years, I neglected my oral hygiene, and because of that, I had nightmares of it, and because of that self-induced paranoia, I'm more "OCD" about it now.

I once microwaved a cricket. The microwave broke down a few days afterwards.

I'm 18.5 years old, and I still lack a driver's license.

Sometimes I worry about the capacity of my own bladder.

I have never been more than 100 miles from my house for the past several years. The only exception is a song was during senior excursion.

During my childhood, I had a "fetish" over trains and highway infrastructure.

I'll admit to wetting myself when I was a kid. Excuse: Have you ever been so shy, you couldn't even ask to go to the bathroom?

During that same timeframe, I was also a bedwetter.

During that same timeframe, I couldn't sleep in my own bedroom because of an insect infestation, and had to sleep in my parents bed.

I recently learned that when I was four years old, I had a really bad allergy to the winter. No OTC medication would alleviate my respiratory ailment.

Note the bedwetting timeframe. I slept through an earthquake once. Because of that, over the next couple years, I essentially couldn't sleep without covering myself completely with my blanket and covering my ears.

Note the bedwetting timeframe again. I had a really obscure nightmare that involved coloured water spewing from the plumbing under the tub.

When I was 16, I had really bad insomnia at one point, and simply stayed up until 7 AM.

It takes two 60-watt light bulbs and a 100-watt light bulb to fully illuminate my room, and don't worry, they're the fluorescent equivalents of their incandescent counterparts.

Note the above statement. My "night-light" consists of a wall lamp my brother made in middle-school woodshop bearing a 60-watt light bulb.

• Brohoof 1

I once microwaved a cricket. The microwave broke down a few days afterwards.

I was blowing a bubble when i read this... I laughed and the sudden flow of air nearly made me spit it onto my comupter screen :P

^Does that count as a confession? XD

• Brohoof 1

-I once didn't brush my teeth for months.

-I don't trust anyone. At all.

-I consistently think negative things about everyone. This includes family, friends and even you guys.

-I hide things from people because I either don't want them to find out about it or because I'm afraid of their reaction.

Do you hate us?

Hate? No. I mainly just think that there are people thinking about me negatively, all the time, which leads me to lose a bit of trust each day. And I mean everyone. That doesn't mean I hate you guys though.

• Brohoof 2

Hate? No. I mainly just think that there are people thinking about me negatively, all the time, which leads me to lose a bit of trust each day. And I mean everyone. That doesn't mean I hate you guys though.

Well, That makes you a pessimist, right? I am a realist. I am balanced. Try doing that.

STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF...

Dammit, I was going to say that!

I think Skyrim is overrated. *hides*

• Brohoof 2

I have a police file on me because when I was six I smashed up some cars with rocks. Dang, I was a violent infant. :lol:

As I said before, I am a huge pyromaniac. I will list all of the things I have set on fire now.

• A car
  • A house
  • A bully
  • Someone's hair
  • A cow
and lastly

6. My computer

There is a lot more but those were the first.

• Brohoof 1

As I said before, I am a huge pyromaniac. I will list all of the things I have set on fire now.

• A car
  • A house
  • A bully
  • Someone's hair
  • A cow
and lastly

6. My computer

There is a lot more but those were the first.

You set a bully. . .on fire? If this was a contest on violent youthness, you'd win!

• Brohoof 5