Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Nudity

Fluttershutter

Nudity  

286 users have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

• Go native, get naked
    • Keep your smelly, worn out clothes no matter what
    • Beg Rarity to be generous and make you some custom clothes though you can't pay

I'd definitely beg Rarity for something. I'd pay her back when I can. On the other hand, if we treat Equestria Girls as canon, we'd turn into a pony anyways when we enter the portal, in which case, I'd probably be fine doing without. On a side note, it is kind of odd that a pony who wasn't wearing anything, somehow woke up in a full outfit after going through the portal, but I wouldn't expect otherwise in a kid's show. If we were to go through the portal though, we can assume any clothing we're wearing would disappear.

They might have gotten away with some whole terminator thing, but then everyone would've been checking out Twilight's butt cheeks. And the fact that she got dumped right in front of a high school, the crown would've been impossible for her.

• Brohoof 2

Are you kidding? A WORLD WITH NO PANTS. All the more reason to get to work on that portal!

There are people everywhere who don't wear pants. They might be 35 year old gamer bums, they could be naturists, naked painted people in an event, just crazy people, and you at times. Just find your way into the pants-free part of this world. (You could end up with unremovable underwear, just a thought.)

They might have gotten away with some whole terminator thing, but then everyone would've been checking out Twilight's butt cheeks. And the fact that she got dumped right in front of a high school, the crown would've been impossible for her.

Not to mention, Twilight's female, so they wouldn't be able to show much of anything below the neck. I suppose she could be censored Austin Powers style, but her chest would have to be censored too. Otherwise, a behind the back shot would have to suffice, like that scene from that 80s film Splash. Note, I wasn't actually being serious with that post. There's absolutely zero chance she wouldn't appear wearing some kind of clothing, since EG is an official tie-in to a family friendly franchise. I wouldn't put it past some fans to come up with something a little less G rated though. I'm not going to look into that, as easy as it would be to google something of that nature, so I'll likely never know if that's a thing or not.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Not to mention, Twilight's female, so they wouldn't be able to show much of anything below the neck. I suppose she could be censored Austin Powers style, but her chest would have to be censored too. Otherwise, a behind the back shot would have to suffice, like that scene from that 80s film Splash. Note, I wasn't actually being serious with that post. There's absolutely zero chance she wouldn't appear wearing some kind of clothing, since EG is an official tie-in to a family friendly franchise. I wouldn't put it past some fans to come up with something a little less G rated though. I'm not going to look into that, as easy as it would be to google something of that nature, so I'll likely never know if that's a thing or not.

Terminator arrival scene involves back only. Neck/face shots and skyviews would be used until she found some clothes. Austin powers "in the right place at the right time" object placement could also be used. Clothes racks and customers could be used in a store scene. Also I understand this would never happen. It's just and idea of a thought of a possibility that wouldn't happen because we're talking about a kid-friendly movie.

Edit: [insert moderator name here]: Posts moved to Equestria Girls section of the forum for over-obsessing in wrong thread.

Edited by V .
  • Brohoof 1

Considering the fate of all those who are new to Ponyville is to either meet Rainbow Dash or Pinkie Pie first, i'd be less worried about clothes and more about cartoon immunity... just pray you meet Rarity or Twilight first, it's your only chance to live. Hmm... wonder what the climate's like in Equestria, what with pegasus controlling the weather and all?

Considering the fate of all those who are new to Ponyville is to either meet Rainbow Dash or Pinkie Pie first, i'd be less worried about clothes and more about cartoon immunity... just pray you meet Rarity or Twilight first, it's your only chance to live. Hmm... wonder what the climate's like in Equestria, what with pegasus controlling the weather and all?

If you arrived in Ponyville naked, Pinkie woud freak out and talk to Twilight, Rainbow Dash would see and do the same, You would be feared throughout Ponyville like Zecora until someone decided to say hello. This would probably be Twilight, and then you'd take a visit to Rarity.

• Brohoof 1

I thought this would be a General Discussion topic about straight up nudity at first glance, LOL. 

Eh, I'd tell them I wear clothes all the time because I have a different blood pressure than them and I'll get cold if I don't. We'll see if they understand that. 

(edited)

I would politely explain that lacking fur, a thick horsehide, or hooves, I require the additional protection that clothes provide for me.  I would neglect bringing attention to my danglybits for fear of being infavorably compared to the stallions that surroud me.

Also, I would cling to my clothes for fear of being confused for a Yahoo.  I have no desire of being treated like a beast of burden by my Houyhnhnm masters.  Or do I?

Edited by toonbat

(edited)

I'd like to believe most of the people who say they'd go nude don't realize how uncomfortable (in terms of natural modesty) they'd be going naked in front of others, whether or not they are ponies.  

Besides... Hey, fellow male bronies, what about this:

You don't have to be, uh, "in the mood," to have a, ehem, you know... Like when you wake in the morning... as an example.

I'm sure even if they thought nothing of seeing you naked in the beginning, they would probably still ask why it was, uh, looking a bit different than it was before if you waltz in front of them with a full on... you know.

Just saying!

Edited by Miles

I'd like to believe most of the people who say they'd go nude don't realize how uncomfortable (in terms of natural modesty) they'd be going naked in front of others, whether or not they are ponies.  

Besides... Hey, fellow male bronies, what about this:

You don't have to be, uh, "in the mood," to have a, ehem, you know... Like when you wake in the morning... as an example.

I'm sure even if they thought nothing of seeing you naked in the beginning, they would probably still ask why it was, uh, looking a bit different than it was before if you waltz in front of them with a full on... you know.

Just saying!

Well, with humans I totally agree, honestly even if the ponies don't care about me being naked, i'd feel weird being a naked human, just because of how exposed things would be in comparison to being a naked pony. Plus it would just be awkward for me, no matter the thoughts, so yeah i'd definitely keep my clothes as a human. 

Now as a pony i'd have fur, and would have 4 legs, and a tail, plus the other ponies would be naked too most of the time, so i'd be ok with it most of the time.

And your right about the, male thing.. with humans atleast, and especially the mares(The stallions if they have the same parts might not ask questions atleast.) because the mares may ask questions since ponies don't seem um, quite as knowledgeable with that type of stuff ;p.

But as a pony I feel like the fur would conceal it, so being a pony i'd still be ok, despite being a male. (Even if the fur doesn't conceal all of it, most of it will be, and you still have a tail and fur. ) 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I think the ponies would be more surprised at me walking upright than being naked. Besides maybe Iron Will and Discord. Its rare that ponies meet a talking bipedal creature. That and hands. Hands will facsinate them so much they will ignore every other part of your anatomy, naked or not. :P

Edited by Shire Pony Malinter
  • Brohoof 1

I don't know about anypony else, but I've always admired nudist. Heck, if my grandma didn't yell at me when she caught me wearing tank tops, I'd probably be a nudist. Being naked is just so much more fun! Also, I hate bras, I'd do anything to ditch them.

Psh, Rarity makes ornate clothes. But are they practical? Well that will depend.

Tough decisions here. However, dressing as the natives would be the best idea. Unless you die of cold, of course.