Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Total Drama Friendship: I Wanna Be Famous

Stellafera

A PMV of the intro song to my newest obsession, Total Drama Island. This one was a fun opportunity to come up with creative transitions and use constant movement. It's a very "busy" PMV. 

• Brohoof 10

(edited)

Amazing! I used to watch Total Drama Island all the time back when it actually premiered new episodes about 2 or 3 years ago.

I did watch Action and a little of World Tour, but I stopped after World Tour,

Edited by Gamer P0N3
  • Brohoof 1

Amazing! I used to watch Total Drama Island all the time back when it actually premiered new episodes about 2 or 3 years ago.

Actually, a new season is coming in September. Apparently the first half is going to be a Heroes vs Villains theme, and the second half is going to be on a new island with new contestants.  :)

I really did like Total Drama Island when it first came out. I watched part of Action and World Tour but I never finished them.

When Revenge of the Island came out, it was fun to have a whole new cast come out so I watched the whole show.

Great job on this by the way, brohoof to you! :lol:

• Brohoof 2

Pretty simple, but this featured creative use of transitioning and effects, in my opinion those are what make this fun to watch. Pretty great.

Also I used to watch Total Drama Island too.

• Brohoof 1

I was thinking about how to word what you did in this PMV.  Then I scrolled down slightly and read...

This one was a fun opportunity to come up with creative transitions and use constant movement.

That sums it up perfectly.  I particularly like how you blended one Rainbow Dash scene into another.  :)

• Brohoof 1

• 6 months later...