Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mlp stuff on Xbox Live and psn

Boleman500

Great news for console gamers! Today they released MLP hoodies and a Rainbowdash Prop for Xbox Live and I think The PSN they have hoodies and gamerpics and themes are on the way! What are your thoughts on this? Will you buy them? Tell me here because I know I am

• Brohoof 2

That sounds awesome! And just when I lose my xbox live, that's just my crappy luck oh well, still sounds reallyco. This could potentially help spread positive opinions about mlp, instead of attract haters... I hope.

YES! Will be getting. Total waste of money for a virtual avatar, but ponies! Do you guys think XBL will be getting gamer pics and themes as well?

I have been informed that they will be released soon, I don't know when but I am really excited to get them! It took them long enough

YES! Will be getting. Total waste of money for a virtual avatar, but ponies! Do you guys think XBL will be getting gamer pics and themes as well?

Yes they will be coming out soon as I have been informed by microsoft (not directly of course but still it says they will come so can't wait!

• Brohoof 1

Makes me wish I had xbox live even more. As for the MLP stuff, I hope it does well so we can see the rest of the mane 6 as well, I would love a Rarity prop as well

Got my dash on the Box, now if the PSN comes out with it i'll actually get something for the first time ever for the PSN avatar stuff..

As for gamerpics on the XBL stuff.. do they even still exist? everytime i've tried to set that up in recent years since they released the avatars, its always wanted me to take pictures of the blasted avatar....

I'd probably care more if the Xbox brand still had value to me. Ultimately right now though my Xbox 360 is taking up space.

I'll give it to anyone that wants a Jasper chipset Xbox 360 Elite.

I bought the Twilight hoodie for now. Once I have more MSP, I will be getting more. The selection is pretty limited, but still, this is a nice start. I will be getting the theme(s) and gamer pics as soon as they are available. :) It is about time that they did this. Hopefully they will add more stuff at some point, more props would be nice.

Actually, more everything. MOAR PONIES!!!

I'd be tempted to get the little Dash if I didn't think paying for avatar clothes as absurd. I mean, she costs like $5 for Luna's sake. I can get two blind bags, packs of trading cards, or a small brushable for that.

Cool. I'll be getting a PSN avatar to rotate with my two Watch_Dogs avatars when (if) they come out.

I hope they come out with more than the Mane 6, as I would snap up a Luna avatar as quickly as I could.

I will definitely be getting the PSN stuff as soon as I can

If for nothing more then to just have it

I don't have Xbox anymore *ever since they stole money from me*

Besides I love my PS3 ...and soon PS4

(edited)

>Mane 6 hoodies for each character

>backpack with a MLP t-shirt

>Rainbow Dash prop

Me? I'm going to buy every single one of them because...well screw it, no way I wouldn't....and on the off chance they'll release props of the other mane 6.

Or Vinyl Scratch. Or Derpy. Or Octavia. Big Mac. Discord...*trails off*

I have to wait until Friday though since that's when I get paid.

Edited by MrHaru