Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How would you feel about a Diamond Tiara ep?

Grand_Finale

I wouldn't really mind a Diamond Tiara episode even if I don't like her. So, I guess I would give it a chance if it adds more development to her character or at least giving a chance for Silver Spoon to speak up for herself against her.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

I would have to say that a Diamond Tiara episode would be lovely. It can take us into the life of a bully to make other's realize why some act the way they do. I think since she seems to be more of a troubled character with her parents away half the time and her rich lifestyle, I would love to see how she is at home.

Edited by Nature Of Fluttershy
  • Brohoof 4

It is an interesting idea for an episode. It's really not something I can know if I will like or not beforehand, it all depends on what actually happens in the episode.

That said, a Diamond Tiara episode would most likely also be a CMC episode, and I tend to like Mane 6 episodes better. Some character development of her and especially Silver Spoon would be great, though.

• Brohoof 1

Nope. Do. Not. Want.

Just because I honestly think both Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon are C you next Tuesdays. I hate both of them with a passion, but to be honest it's a good hate because the show wouldn't be as good as it is without some absolutely hateable characters.

I'd like a Diamond Tiara P.O.V. episode that doesn't reveal her character until the final minute of the show, when she would look into a mirror.

In other words, you're looking at the television screen as though you're looking through DT's eyes, and seeing the pony world react to you. You could hear her voice, of course, but it wouldn't be immediately obvious that you're seeing the world as DT. However, she'd be doing some mean things and getting some bad reactions from characters...and, maybe closer to the end, she has a moment of self-reflection where she's actually (metaphorically) seeing things from other pony's point-of-view, and feels bad about something.

Family Guy did this for comedic effect with Stewie once...

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Sounds interesting, actually. I would kinda like a reason why she is an uber-mega-beeyotch.

Hay guise, may b shee culd b reformd 2!!1!

Edited by ReGen

I think it would be absolutely wonderful to finally have an episode from the big ol' bully herself's point of view. We'd finally be able to see why she acts the way she does, and get some much needed character development. I'd love to know what her home life is like. Then, maybe I could like her character. I always want to be able to like a character, evil or not, but with little development, I find myself unable to. I'll take Celestia as an example. I love her character so much, but with no development, I find her to be one of my least favorite characters. Even Sombra has more development than Diamond Tiara and Celestia. Okay, maybe not Sombra, but you get the point. ;)

I'd like to see her reformed, but that's cause I'm a nice guy who likes to see almost everyone get a happy ending. 

But since that would destroy the CMC's main rival the next best idea is a partial redemption, something where we get to see how Diamond Tiara is spoiled and a bit of her family life, then maybe she pushes a joke to far or something and realizes it has gone to far and is too hurtful or something then she tries to make it up. In the end of the episode she's still not friends with the CMCs but she's not being as rude and everyone knows that she does still have a chance to turn out okay. 

Something like that may work. 

Like a lizzie Mcguire/ Kate relationship im thinking. sorry if this reference makes you want to punch babies. But srsly, I just sorta want to see a little more depth rather than a complete change around. lie maybe she gets partnered with one of the CMCs in a school project and they bond, but return to their original relationship when its over kinda thing

(edited)

Yeah, I'd like to see some more DT, a little more insight as to who she is. Not a reformation though, I feel that it's still to early for a turn around (besides who will bully the CMC if not Diamond Tiara; I'd miss it too much). Honestly, I just want another episode where she bosses other ponies around.  :catface:

lie maybe she gets partnered with one of the CMCs in a school project and they bond, but return to their original relationship when its over kinda thing

Right? Cheerilee should totally pair up Apple Bloom and Diamond Tiara. The teachers of my school loved to break up groups of friends when assigning group projects; it helps students get to know their other classmates and teaches them how to work together with someone they might not get along with all that well. Yep, they should do this.

Plus, it would be interesting to have a situation where Diamond Tiara doesn't get nice helping of "just desserts". 

Edited by MuteMutt

This could be good in the right hands. Luckily the show is in those hands. But to be honest, diamond tiara isn't particularly popular as a protagonist. She's rude, snobby, and down right mean. If the writers can come up with something, I'm sure it would be good.

Well, lets be realistic here. Season 3 ended with Twilight becoming a princess. Why would they need to focus an episode on D. Tiara??? Then again, they did come out with this Equestria Girls !(&*!@. Hey, if they do, I'm still watching it.

I think that a Diamond Tiara episode could be quite interesting, there is so much mystery with her, we don't really know much about her, and I think she could be developed pretty well. Maybe explain why she bullies the CMC so much(Besides not having their cutie marks) we'd get to see her father again, and see how he is to maybe.

We'd also get to see what the relationship between her and Silver spoon is like. Without the CMC.

I think i'd be really pumped for a DT episode actually. It could be really interesting and well done if its executed right.

(edited)

That would be pretty cool.  Especially if a story was developed where she goes about her daily routines.  Like an opposite story to the Call of the Cutie episode.  Right now it seems she's one of the lesser developed ponies.  Even though we know the gist of the character is, I want to know how she got to where she is.  I'd also like to see more development in her and Silver Spoon's "Friendship".  I also want to see her parents relationship to her and between them.  

Edited by Dusty Soul

I'd like to see a Diamond Tiara episode, because it would be cool to see what she goes through everyday and why she bullies the Crusaders. Basically her personal life.

I would have to say that a Diamond Tiara episode would be lovely. It can take us into the life of a bully to make other's realize why some act the way they do. I think since she seems to be more of a troubled character with her parents away half the time and her rich lifestyle, I would love to see how she is at home.

Very true, though there was that episode with Babs, and that would be quite similar. Still, it seems that the CMC will take a somewhat large part in season 4, so I wouldn't rule a Diamond Tiara episode out just yet.