Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Trotting Dead RP

NocturnalRainbow

Lady frowned and took a seat next to Zeta. "No, it's fine. You need rest and I'm sure she needs space." Shy murmered lowly. "So how are you holding up? The arm I mean... I noticed you let Josh treat it. Is it feeling any better?" The magical mare was wide awake now, as was everyone else apparently.

He looked at his right arm which felt a loosely attached to him, but still had good feeling. "It's only been an hour or so, but in that hour it has felt better then before.. And you are right about Grand, maybe giving her a bit of space is the best thing to do."

Zeta eventually moved around a bit and looked back at Lady, who appeared awake as it is. It was quite interesting how quickly she became active at this time.

"Hey Lady.. How many beds are upstairs right now?"

(edited)

Grand looked at him sadly. " don't put that pressure on yourself. If anything you should want to help yourself. I can't imagine losing everything. Don't worry about me, I still have something to hope for. If your going to help me find what I'm looking for, let me help you find something to look for" she said, trying to comfort him to the best of her abilities

Ghost looked at Grand with a big smile. "Right now, all I have is this group. Ever since the outbreak, I've been all alone. All I've been doing for the past year is putting on a silly suit and stopping a money-obsessed creep. Heh. I guess I'm the pony Superman. But, now that I've found this group, I have something again. Something that makes all of this heroing and putting this mask on worthwhile. I still might leave after I help you all out. But, until then, you can always count on me to be there, even if I do break my leg."

Edited by Stevenearthpony

He looked at his right arm which felt a loosely attached to him, but still had good feeling. "It's only been an hour or so, but in that hour it has felt better then before.. And you are right about Grand, maybe giving her a bit of space is the best thing to do."

Zeta eventually moved around a bit and looked back at Lady, who appeared awake as it is. It was quite interesting how quickly she became active at this time.

"Hey Lady.. How many beds are upstairs right now?"

"Good," She smiled at the thought of him healing. Sure it was a slow pace... But that was better than nothing. "Well, there's the bed I was sleeping in. I'm too awake to head to bed now. Especially since it's light out now. You can have it." She rose to her hooves and took a few steps towards the room and then paused, "Follow me."

Grand smiled " well i suppose its time we head out to Appleoosa" she said, noticing the sun appearing. she grabbed her few belongings and went to let the rest of the group know. she saw Lady and Zeda. " are you guys ready to head out?" she said happily. she was excited to get to Appleoosa." our best bet would be to follow the traintracks there"

(edited)

@@Grand_Finale

"Good," She smiled at the thought of him healing. Sure it was a slow pace... But that was better than nothing. "Well, there's the bed I was sleeping in. I'm too awake to head to bed now. Especially since it's light out now. You can have it." She rose to her hooves and took a few steps towards the room and then paused, "Follow me."

Without a hesitation, Zeta quickly came up behind Lady and started to follow behind, but she was interrupted by Grand.

He stopped but didn't turn around, letting out a sigh before deciding to speak again.

"Are we heading out now? I was just getting ready for bed too.." Then he looked at Lady again. "That postpones my rest for today, marking the 5th day of no sleep in a row."

Edited by Funny Snout

Ghost smiled and put his mask back on. "Alright, guys! Finish packing up! We're gonna start heading for Appaloosa! Grand says that our best bet would be to follow the traintracks, so I think that's exactly what we should do.And, since there's no trains right now, we'll have to walk. Sorry. I'll meet you all outside. " Ghost then vanished in his red and black dust cloud and waited outside of the tower.

"sorry, but we need to get there as soon as possible. Its a long trek by hoof." she said." not to mention, it wont take these trotters to completely flatten ponyville, so we better get out of here before it gets worse than it already is" she said, gesturing to the constantly expanding pack of trotters

(edited)

Grand smiled " well i suppose its time we head out to Appleoosa" she said, noticing the sun appearing. she grabbed her few belongings and went to let the rest of the group know. she saw Lady and Zeda. " are you guys ready to head out?" she said happily. she was excited to get to Appleoosa." our best bet would be to follow the traintracks there"

Lady stopped and turned around to face Grand, "Umm... Yeah, I'm ready." She winnied. /Thank Celestia I'm not tired!/ She thought to herself. She then remembered Zeta mentioning a bed, he must want to sleep. She frowned, "Will you be okay if we head out for Appleoosa? Or would you like some help, Zeta?" She asked as she offered him a shoulder to lean on.

Edited by Dark_Princess_Luna

Josh heard ghost and flipped the knife back and buried it in a zip pocket he also put in the notebook and zipped it up

he  put his newly carved katana on his back and felt more comfortable with a weapon especially one he made himself 

He headed down to the area where ghost was "mornin ghosty"

Josh heard ghost and flipped the knife back and buried it in a zip pocket he also put in the notebook and zipped it up

he  put his newly carved katana on his back and felt more comfortable with a weapon especially one he made himself 

He headed down to the area where ghost was "mornin ghosty"

Ghost smiled under the mask. "Morning, Joshua. I see you made a wooden weapon for yourself there. Good, you'll need it. We're walking, so it's gonna take a few days to get to Appaloosa. Hopefully we don't come across many trotters." Ghost then picked up his knifed-edged boa staff and put it through a strap on his back.

Lady stopped and turned around to face Grand, "Umm... Yeah, I'm ready." She winnied. /Thank Celestia I'm not tired!/ She thought to herself. She then remembered Zeta mentioning a bed, he must want to sleep. She frowned, "Will you be okay if we head out for Appleoosa? Or would you like some help, Zeta?" She asked as she offered him a shoulder to lean on.

"Well.."

He hesitated a bit, but decided it was for the best. "If my arm starts to hurt more while walking, then I may need your help."

Zeta's saddlebag was already on him, so he was already ready to go and soon headed out the door, signaling for the Lady to follow.

(edited)

Grand cecked to make sure everyone was all ready to go " alright lets head out!" she said (im just gonna assume Thunder is with us still) Grand grabbed the book of ponies and placed it in her saddlebag. maybe she could show the pictures of her still alive family to other survivors. she thought Thunder might want to look at it later as well.

Edited by Grand_Finale

Josh smiled "as i said if you are gonna call me anything bar Josh could it be anything except Joshua? 

and yea i needed a new katana i lost the old one last night shame to i was quite fond of it. It was made of a strong wood

i can not wait for this walk my wing should be good my wind should be fixed by mid day thanks to the madonna lily 

how is your leg?"

"Well.."

He hesitated a bit, but decided it was for the best. "If my arm starts to hurt more while walking, then I may need your help."

Zeta's saddlebag was already on him, so he was already ready to go and soon headed out the door, signaling for the Lady to follow.

The white unicorn stretched a bit before trotting to Zeta's side, "Well, I'm here to help whenever you need it. Promise." She asured him and she fiaxated her gaze toward the road ahead. /Oof... I hope we don't lose anypony. We have a long journey and so many of us are injured./

Ghost made sure everyone was accounted for and tucked in his mask. He was ready for adventure. He was also feeling very confident about this journey. He knew in his heart that Grand and Thunder's missing families were still alive, maybe even hiding out in Appaloosa. "Alright, everypony, let's do this!"

Josh smiled "as i said if you are gonna call me anything bar Josh could it be anything except Joshua? 

and yea i needed a new katana i lost the old one last night shame to i was quite fond of it. It was made of a strong wood

i can not wait for this walk my wing should be good my wind should be fixed by mid day thanks to the madonna lily 

how is your leg?"

"My leg is alright. I've been through worse, though. But this wound won't stop me! I'm gonna stay with the group until the very end. The wound should be fully healed by the time we arrive, anyways. Once we get there, though, there is gonna be one massive scar on my leg."

as they moved Josh looked at ghost "if you want i could take a small detour back into the forest and find a herd to reduce the tissue scaring it wouldnt take me that long and i could catch up and meet yall at the train station" He smiled as he thought of the wonderful herbs in the forest "i need to re-supply anyway"

The white unicorn stretched a bit before trotting to Zeta's side, "Well, I'm here to help whenever you need it. Promise." She asured him and she fiaxated her gaze toward the road ahead. /Oof... I hope we don't lose anypony. We have a long journey and so many of us are injured./

The bruiser looked back at Lady, still with an expressionless face but in his eyes were a small bit of happiness. For someone who lost everything this was something he hadn't felt in 11 years.

"I hate to admit Lady, but thank you for your help. Considering you have been a much kinder pony to me then I expected.."

But his little moment was short lived by Ghost sounding the march, in which he decided to trot beside him with Lady at hand.

as they moved Josh looked at ghost "if you want i could take a small detour back into the forest and find a herd to reduce the tissue scaring it wouldnt take me that long and i could catch up and meet yall at the train station" He smiled as he thought of the wonderful herbs in the forest "i need to re-supply anyway"

Ghost was a bit on that decision. "Ummm... sure. But make it quick. There aren't any train stations left because of the outbreak. We 're only stopping during the night to set up a camp and recharge. We're like Nomads; moving constantly through the day and stopping at the night"

"yay thanks you. if it is okay i would like to bring one pony with me to help carry herbs and watch my back as i get certain herbs and plants . Lady i said i would teach you so would you help me to get some?" Josh stepped slightly out of line with the march and slowly backed away as he asked this

The bruiser looked back at Lady, still with an expressionless face but in his eyes were a small bit of happiness. For someone who lost everything this was something he hadn't felt in 11 years.

"I hate to admit Lady, but thank you for your help. Considering you have been a much kinder pony to me then I expected.."

But his little moment was short lived by Ghost sounding the march, in which he decided to trot beside him with Lady at hand.

Lady opened her mouth to speak but quickly closed it as Ghost sounded for a marched. Instead of replying, Lady smiled and slowed her pace. /You're welcome.../ She murmered to herself as she gazed out into the forest. Her mind escaping to the memories of her childhood. Much simpler times.

"yay thanks you. if it is okay i would like to bring one pony with me to help carry herbs and watch my back as i get certain herbs and plants . Lady i said i would teach you so would you help me to get some?" Josh stepped slightly out of line with the march and slowly backed away as he asked this

"Just make sure you both make it back safely. I don't wanna end up losing two members of our already small group." Ghost then holds a map up to his face. It's been forever since he's been to Appaloosa, so he sort of forgot his way around. "Follow me, everypony. We'll make it there in no time!"

Lady perked her ears as Josh addressed her, "Oh! Yes, of course~" She beamed. "Ghost, watch over Zeta for me, please.I'd really appreciate it." And with a the white unicorn trotted to Josh's side. "Again, thank you Josh. This is Very kind of you." /My first lesson~!/ She thought happily.

Lady perked her ears as Josh addressed her, "Oh! Yes, of course~" She beamed. "Ghost, watch over Zeta for me, please.I'd really appreciate it." And with a the white unicorn trotted to Josh's side. "Again, thank you Josh. This is Very kind of you." /My first lesson~!/ She thought happily.

Ghost nodded. "Just be careful!" He slowed down and was walking beside Zeta. He noticed a down, expressionless look on his face as he was walking. "Hey, Zeta. Lady told me to 'watch over' you. You got something on your mind, dude?" Ghost was trying his best to connect with Zeta.

Josh smiled "i enjoy being kind and helping others so dont thank me" Josh grabbed a rucksack off the ground that had nothing in it "we only need basics that are at the edge of the forest Sphagnum moss which can be found on trees and rocks 

madonna Lily that can be found on the surface of a pond

lily vines attached to the lily to tie bandages

and comfrey which stops inflammation in wounds

if you can get the lily equipment and i will get the comfrey and moss there will be just one more thing i need to get that i will show when said materials are gotten if you have any questions about anything just ask and i will explain 

(edited)

Ghost nodded. "Just be careful!" He slowed down and was walking beside Zeta. He noticed a down, expressionless look on his face as he was walking. "Hey, Zeta. Lady told me to 'watch over' you. You got something on your mind, dude?" Ghost was trying his best to connect with Zeta.

(( Seriously last post for tonight ))

He looked up at Ghost who was looking at him, but stared back at the ground again. "I have nothing on my mind right now, and I heard Lady considering she was next to me at the time."

The first statement of course being a total lie though.

Just one thing, but i'm not too concerned..

Edited by Funny Snout