Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Trotting Dead RP

NocturnalRainbow

(edited)

Grand stayed with Ghost as they made their way to the nearest train station. " i hope they dont hurt themselves, we need as many survivors as we can get, not to mention it would suck meeting all these people and then losing them." she said "now i believe the train station is this way" she said, motioning north, which worked well for them

(my last post for the night too)

Edited by Grand_Finale

((Okay, guys. I think right now is a good place to stop for me. I'll come back tomorrow morning and continue this with you guys. I don't know what you're gonna do, but if you do continue, fill me in on what I missed. I guess I'll see you all tomorrow morning. Goodnight :) ))

Josh smiled "i enjoy being kind and helping others so dont thank me" Josh grabbed a rucksack off the ground that had nothing in it "we only need basics that are at the edge of the forest Sphagnum moss which can be found on trees and rocks 

madonna Lily that can be found on the surface of a pond

lily vines attached to the lily to tie bandages

and comfrey which stops inflammation in wounds

if you can get the lily equipment and i will get the comfrey and moss there will be just one more thing i need to get that i will show when said materials are gotten if you have any questions about anything just ask and i will explain

Lady listened intently to the list of herbs and their locations. "I'm not sure if I can remember all that..." She admitted a bit embarressed. "O you think maybe we could half he list? That way it's easier to remember." Lady tried to go through the whole list in her head, /Moss, Madonna Lily.../

"okay then " Josh Smiled "Can you get the lily/vine and i will get the moss/comfrey ? meet back here once we have them and then if you wish to know how to use each one or what each does ask and i will do my best to explain" Josh smiled widely enjoying having someone with him to collect the herbs 

Lady smiled at him, a look of excitement plastered upon her face. "Okay~ Sounds like a plan." She turned around preparing to leave when a light bulb went off in her head. "Hey, Josh. How about we race? First one back here with their herbs first wins!" A devilish smile now crept upon her pale face. "Don't worry, I'll go easy on ya~" She teased playfully.

"a race sounds interesting what happens to the winner/loser of this race? It isn't any fun unless there is some kind of stake on the line. So what is it gonna be? I will let you decide on the " Josh smiled back with a look of determination to win in his eyess

(edited)

Lady pondered the thought for a few moments. It was the apocalypse, you can't buy anything from a store or bet money. "Well, umm... Loser has to tell a secret, and uhh.... I'm not sure about the winner." The white unicorn plopped down with a light thud and frowned. "I'm terrible at this..."

Edited by Dark_Princess_Luna

"How bout the winner gets to have,the,other as their personal slave and or packable for a full day? So if you lose it is a double . Sorry if it ain't great I can't come uo with these either" Josh smiled and,sat by the white pony who would soon be the loser to a race

Lady's face lit up, "No, that's brilliant~" She nudged the pegasus playfully. "Oh, by the way, before the apocalypse the ponies I was closest to would call me Paint. Since you'll be my teacher for a while I figure we'll have time to bond quite a bit. So... You can call me Paint if you'd like."

"i like the sound of that name it suits your cutie mark. Alright then Paint stand up and get ready to lose" Josh smiled and stood up ready to run smiling madly at the thought that for the first time since even before the outbreak Josh was beginning to have group of people that he would be able to call friends 

Paint rose to her hooves and got into her running position. She giggled and glared over at Josh a twinkle of confidence sparkled in her big, blue eyes. "Oh no Josh, it is you who shall be the loser!" She winnied confidently. "Ready... Set... GO!" And with that Paint disappeared into the woods.

Josh ran and quickly stuffed his regular button pocket on his left with moss "now comes the tricky bit" he thought comfrey could be hard to find when it was the same color as the ground 

Josh got very close to the ground and carefully started to look

(edited)

/Lilies and vines.... Lilies and vines... Or was it Lily Vines? Crud. I'll just get both./ She mumbled to herself. /First the lilies from the pond. Or any pond rather./ Paint searched the ground for mushy soil. Where there is damp earth, there is a water source after all. /Come on.../

Edited by Dark_Princess_Luna

(edited)

Josh still having no luck in his search for the comfrey stumbled a cross a loan and starving trotter after poking it with a stick for what he then realised must have been to long and paint have gotten the lily and lily vines he killed it and ran again in search of the comfrey

Edited by Guest

"AHA!" She cheered happily, /Whoops.../ Paint quickly covered her mouth, her heart began to best fast. It felt as if it would burst. /I can't believe I just hollered like that when there could be trotters nearby!/ Suddenly groans and growls sounded from up ahead. Paint room off in the dirction she had come from and stumbled into Josh. "Up... now... HURRY." She breathed.

(edited)

((gotta go back in 7 hours sorry we can continue this when I'm back right?)) Josh saw paint and heard the moans "this should be interesting ha said as he unsheathed the wooden katana and moves quietly towards the sounds "paint he whispered stay here for a second if there isn't any more then six or seven I may be able to get them"

Edited by Guest

((Alright, night. I'll be here when you return most likely.))

Paint's eyes grew wide, and her pupils small. "But... Josh! That's so many!" She screeched. "I don't want you to get hurt... Please, let me help." She begged as she lay as the base of the stallion's hooves. "Please..." Her eyes began to water a bit.

(edited)

(( last post this time and I ain't sleeping i'm going cycling after doing an all nighters on this i'm so screwed haha))Josh peaked his head over and saw that there were 20-30 trotters "yikes okay to many to fight" Josh grabbed the nearest few lilly brining the vines with them and shoves them into than backpack "quick you carry the bag and run back to ghost,and the others I gotta grab one more thing really quick and I will be right behind you" Josh starched the funnel to the tree and extradited the sap as he said this "nevermind run now hopefully they won't catch up to us" Josh started to run but stopped to ensure that,paint was ahead at all times (( and now I'mgone but I guess we got the stuff and got back and now maybe we have another death threat after us yaaaay haha c ya later will post asap))

Edited by Guest

((Haha Oh how lovely~ I say with sarcasm. xD Anyways, see ya when you get back.))

Paint grabs the pouch from Josh and takes off towards the train station. Now and then she would stumble on rocks and roots being as clumsy as she is. "I'm so sorry!" She cried. "This is all my fault..."

(edited)

Zycrin had saw what had happened with Lady, Josh and the trotters, and thought that this could be the opertunity he had been waiting for. 'Time to kill'. He thought to him self. he dropped out of a tree infront of the two and stared to speak. "Well... are you two lost. Does not matter for as you see, I hold all the cards this time". He m created a beem of light with his horn teleporting the three of them onto of a large tree. "Two of you stand here, one makes it down alive. I leave you two to choose. Which one lives, and which one dies, and if I see wings or magic, I will choose who will not live to see the next day. Hurry now. Clock ticking". Zycyrin stood still waiting for the two to choose.

Edited by The Shadow Alicorn

Grand stayed with Ghost as they made their way to the nearest train station. " i hope they dont hurt themselves, we need as many survivors as we can get, not to mention it would suck meeting all these people and then losing them." she said "now i believe the train station is this way" she said, motioning north, which worked well for them

(my last post for the night too)

"I hope. During these times, it's easy to get lost in this hellhole we call our home nowadays." Ghost marked a spot on his map that he assumes leads to the train station. He could probably guess that there are no conductors right now to man the train, so they may end up having to man it and take it to Appaloosa themselves ((That was Zeta's idea with the train))

(edited)

Grand walked over to thunder" this book might tell you about what happened to your family" she said quietly. "But it's pretty harsh so if you would rather not then I can take it away" she said. She hoped thunders family was still okay. She didn't want anyone to feel the way she did.

(Sorry for not posting earlier I was asleep)

"Thanks."

Thunder Roller grabbed the book from Grand and started to look through it while they walked to Appleloosa she saw many people from her past. Childhood friends, flying buddies, everyone. Then she found a picture of her parents and on that picture in what seemed like blood was the word "zombies."

"No......... They can't be. This can't be true. IT CAN'T BE!" screamed Thunder Roller tears running down her cheeks. She collapsed into a sobbing heap on the floor.

(I'm walking and reading the book at the same time.)

Edited by Super Derpy

It had been a short while trotting along. The sun was now pretty much up for the morning, but from looking at it, it looked old and worn out. The Atmosphere's color was slightly tinted orange which blocked out a beautiful sunny day and turned it into a rusty one, but it's been like that ever since that breakout started.

From how long the two ponies have been gone, Zeta started to have thoughts about something happen to them. Now and then he would catch himself veer off to go searching, but straightened himself.

They're alright.. If anything happens, one would yell for help, but what if...

(Sorry for not posting earlier I was asleep)

"Thanks."

Thunder Roller grabbed the book from Grand and started to look through it while they walked to Appleloosa she saw many people from her past. Childhood friends, flying buddies, everyone. Then she found a picture of her parents and on that picture in what seemed like blood was the word "zombies."

"No......... They can't be. This can't be true. IT CAN'T BE!" screamed Thunder Roller tears running down her cheeks. She collapsed into a sobbing heap on the floor.

(I'm walking and reading the book at the same time.)

Ghost walks up to Thunder and saw the book open on the floor and reads it. "Oh... oh no. I'm sorry, Thunder" Ghost helps Thunder up and tries to comfort her.

It had been a short while trotting along. The sun was now pretty much up for the morning, but from looking at it, it looked old and worn out. The Atmosphere's color was slightly tinted orange which blocked out a beautiful sunny day and turned it into a rusty one, but it's been like that ever since that breakout started.

From how long the two ponies have been gone, Zeta started to have thoughts about something happen to them. Now and then he would catch himself veer off to go searching, but straightened himself.

They're alright.. If anything happens, one would yell for help, but what if...

"Don't worry, Zeta. I'm sure they'll be fine. But I understand that in times like these, you can never be too sure about anything. If they need help, we'll go help them."

Ghost was helping her up.

@Stevenearthpony

"They were all I was living for. My small hope that they were still alive was all that was keeping me going. I don't know if I can live anymore."

Thunder Roller started to sob even more, collapsing into Ghosts arms.