Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Trotting Dead RP

NocturnalRainbow

Grand laughed at Ghost, clearly quite intoxicated herself.(not illegal in Canada, holla) "guys, what i there isnt enough places to lseep here" she said looking around and seeing only one bed, the mayors bed. " people will totally have to sleep on the floooooor" she said drunkenly

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"i have no idea ask grand" Josh said to lady as he took his first sip of the cider while ghost was on his third maybe fourth or err more?

Josh quickly decided to give his cider to ghost and see if he would find a way to walk up to the the roof " ill watch out tonight so dont worry about me sleeping i think i may have seen a guest room over there" Josh pointed over to a door on his left as he walked for the staircase 

Edited by Guest

(edited)

Lady stared at the strange mare who seemed to be quite intoxicated, "Oh... I'm pretty sure I figured it out." She giggled. She too felt a bit funny. But nowhere near as funny as she guessed the intoxicated mare had to feel.

Realizing she'd need a place to sleep she scanned the room for a bed, door, staircase... A place she could find a comfy place to sleep. "Well, let's See what's behind door number two," She joked as she slipped into a nearby room.

Edited by Dark_Princess_Luna

(edited)

Grand Finale flopped onto the bed in the main room " wow its sooooo comfy" she said, rolling around it and falling asleep, half off the bed. tommorow was definitely going to suck some major flank for a couple of them it seemed like. at least they had a good night

Edited by Grand_Finale

Josh managed to reach the top of the bell tower which he assumed had a view over all of ponyville. He sat in the middle watching the undead in the moonlight and started to write in a small journal he had taken out of a zipped pocket inside of his jacket 

Thunder Roller just sat drinking mug after mug. By the time she was on her 5th she was feeling really woozy.

"Guys I don't feel so good." said Thunder Roller swaying from side to side.

"I think I may have drank too much cider"

Suddenly Thunder Roller passed out from all the cider she had drunk.

Lady found a bed near a big window. She clumsily climbed upon the fluffy, foamy cloud and let the comfort of the silky sheets hug her. She sighed happily staring out the window. "Remember... Tomarrow, try harder." She reminded herself before she let the warmth of deep slumber engulf her.

Zycrin was tired of waiting for another chance to attack the group in manehatter so he decided to find the group that had gone to ponyville and see what trouble he could case for them. He knew he would be able to get to ponyville in a matter of hours, but finding the people in ponyville ws going to be a challenge. Between the Trotters and the size of ponyville. He had his work cut out for him,

A few hours later, Ghost woke up sober again. He felt a strange disturbance, though. It wasn't another trotter hoard, though. It was something far worse and far more dangerous. He picked up his mask, put it on, and transported in a cloud of red and black dust to the outside of the tower. He then saw Zycrin and prepared for a fight.

Josh sitting atop the bell tower watched knowing that it would be pointless for him to try and get down there in time to help with his wing broken. So josh kept a look out for any trotters and hoped to celestia that ghost would be able to handle himself in this fight

Zycrin drew up his sword and get into his fighting stance. Looking ghost in the eye he said "You are not the Target. Stand aside Ghost my business is with the other ponies. This is you last and only chance. Leave, or my blade will leave you for the trotters. 10 seconds Ghost, choose".

Grand slowly awoke and trotted over to the window, seeing the mysterious, and fearsom pony. she quietly snuck over to the other ponies and coaxed them into a closet where they could hide until he was gone. It was clear she wasnt ready for a fight, and assumed the other ponies were not quite prepared either

(edited)

Ghost had determination and anger in his eyes. You could even see it from beyond the mask. A red aura surrounds his body and he pulls out a knife edged boa staff. "I think you should take those ten seconds to start running. Because if you aren't out of here within that time, you're going to suffer greatly"

Edited by Stevenearthpony

eavesdropping on this josh started to run down the stairs towards the doors 

when he reached the broken stairs he kept running and tried flying forgetting about his hurt wing 

thing let to them wing getting worse and josh falling ,fortunately relatively safely on the ground

Thunder Roller woke up in a closet dreary and with a massive hangover.

"Would anyone like to explain why we are all in a bucking closet?" Thunder Roller said extremely confused with the whole situation.

"Ugh I have a horrible hangover from all that cider. My head is killing me."

Wrong answer. In a split second, Zycrin made a blinding light shoot out of his horn directly at Ghosts face, teleported to a near by roof top. At this point he had drawn his bow and was aiming it directly at the eye holes in Ghosts mask. "I warned you Ghost, think about it. If you fight me and loose, you will never see your family again, or your home, or your friends. Is that what you want, Stephan, to never see them again"?

(edited)

Grand quickly stuffed her hoof in Thunders mouth" shhhh" she said, a little harshly. " Theres some crazy pony out there, dont draw attention to us" she said, removing her hoof. she listened as well as she could to what was happening outside. even when she strained she could only hear pieces 

Edited by Grand_Finale

Lady woke with a start, blinking her eyes drowsily. Her vision could just barely make out what was happening. She was being guided towards a closet where the other tired ponies sat. "What's happening...? Why are you putting me Oh this closet?" She half yawned half whipered.

(edited)

Wrong answer. In a split second, Zycrin made a blinding light shoot out of his horn directly at Ghosts face, teleported to a near by roof top. At this point he had drawn his bow and was aiming it directly at the eye holes in Ghosts mask. "I warned you Ghost, think about it. If you fight me and loose, you will never see your family again, or your home, or your friends. Is that what you want, Stephan, to never see them again"?

Ghost regains himself and disappears in a cloud of red and black dust. Zycrin looks around for a bit, trying to spot him out. In an instant, Ghost appeared before Zycrin and Ghost kicked him to the ground, puncturing a few of his ribs. "Too late! They're all dead!" He places his hooves on Zycrin's arms and placed his knifed edged staff about two feet from Zycrin's face. "Surrender and leave, or I'll end you now!"

Edited by Stevenearthpony

Josh didn't move trying to picture what,was happening around him due to the sounds of ghost and this unknown person

he decided the best thing to do would be to hide so he stumbles over to the ruble and made a hole I which he his hoping that ghost would be able to handle the fight

(edited)

Zycrin Does a quick teleport behind Ghost, drawing his sword he slices Ghosts Hind left leg, enough to wound him greatly, but not enough to be fatal. "I will let you feel like you have won this round. Know that next time I may not be in such a Kind mood, and Grand, I know you have a soft spot for your sister, do you know were she is, do you know if she is alive. Don't you think that she should mean more to you than these ponies. Think about that. As for the rest of you. I will be back and you all will die". With this Zycrin Ran off. Dispersing into the early morning sun.

Edited by The Shadow Alicorn

(edited)

Grand closed the door tightly, and looked the other mares she had pushed in. " I do apologize, but it seems we have more than just trotters to worry about now" she said in a hushed voice." We just need to remain calm" She tried to keep her composure, but her fear was becoming more evident with each second. She heard the pony mention her sister, and quickly tensed up, wondering how he knew about her, and how he knew she was there. anger flared through her body as she nearly jumped out of the closet, but remained sitting, not wanting to draw attention to the other ponies

Edited by Grand_Finale

Josh assumed from the noise that the unknown person made he had gone so Josh got out of hiding and sat at the bottom of the broken stairs unable to move

It was then he saw the blood coming out of his front right leg "great I hurt that falling what a stupid thing josh" he said to himself

Blood is running out of Ghost's leg as he lays there in a heap. Ghost may have won this round, but will he be able to handle Zycrin again? He then transports back into the tower and speaks in a tired voice. "Everypony, pack up. We have to get out of here right now."

(edited)

PART 1 of 2 for Zeta

((@@NocturnalRainbow Sorry noc, but its been a little too long to reply so ima continue on with this ))

With one gun down, the zombie ponies were getting in. All they were doing was wasting ammunition, and the rest of the barricade was going down.

There were zombies everywhere. It would be almost impossible for them to escape now, but even with that slim chance, Zeta had to take it.

Without hesitation, he secretly took apart his rifle and stored it back in his saddlebag along with everything else. His only location now was Ponyville, where the other group was.

So in secret, he limped off to one side and found a small opening, which he immediately took before the gap of zombies closed. Something about that though drew most of them away, so all in all him abandoning the other group would help greatly.

In the end, Zeta finally managed to escape the sight of the 'trotters' and took a break. He sighed to himself if running was the best thing to do, since he did tell Lady that he would give his life to save others.

But.. My mind changed. Why did I run? Is it to be with the other group, or to be with one specific pony in it?

Edited by Funny Snout
  • Brohoof 1

Grand slowly stood up and exited the closet when the colt was gone. she noticed that Josh had only hurt himself more, and with all of her strength, she lifted him up with her magic and placed him gently on the bed nearest to the stairs. " would you prefer to patch yourself up, or do you need a hoof?" she said through gritted teeth. If that monster touched her sister, she would rip him to shreds. Grand looked at the other hurt colt " we arent leaving until we have you two in better health. those wounds would get infected, and slow us down. " she said, anger in her voice, but not directed to anyone specifically. she grabbed the bandages and walked over to Ghost, whose injury seemed most fatal and began to slowly wrap it up