Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Trotting Dead RP

NocturnalRainbow

Josh stared at ghost for a second then joined in. Grabing a katana that he had carved from wood off of his back he flew around the area of ponyville they were in madly and began slashing off the heads of undead ponies as fast as he could. As he did this he kept an eye out for survivors

Thunder Roller soar through the sky soon reaching Ponyville. There was a horde of zombies down there but two people were killing them. She recognized one of them as Josh and the other one was a stranger to her.

Well I better help them out.

Thunder Roller took out her knife and flew down at the zombies she swooped down and slit ones throat before it could react and rose back into the sky. She continued this strategy as the horde of zombies started to thin.

Nocturne frantically scarmbled to his feet as two of his comrades went down.

This is not good...

"Nothing attracts the horde like fresh blood..." whispered Nocturne

And right on que he heard moaning coming from the east

"All right everypony! We've got company..." said Nocturne as he grabbed his gun off the makeshift weapons rack "Let's do this"

(edited)

@@Super Derpy@@Josh Riordan,

Racer put down the bark he had been whittling at, as his knife broke. He sighed and pulled another string out of his bag to tie the blade to wood when he heard noises in the distance.

Without thinking, he opened his wings and flew to where they were coming from. Zombies, great. A couple other ponies were there already, trying to push them off. He dove hoof-first into one of them, splitting it's rotten skull. He winced as his hooves ached painfully. He pulled out his knife and went at another, slashing it's back and regretfully kicking it hard in the stomach. He then split it's throat and ascended into the sky to watch it die. 

He surveyed the other ponies, luckily there were no pegizombies,  before bombing another. His feet were going to be sore after this.

Edited by DerpyHasClass

Grand channeled her fear and anger, and began to pick objects up with her magic and toss them at her foes with full force. she kept her eyes open for any familiar faces though. she saw a few ponies she would see around town, but none that she had any real connection with. " I do believe I have taken a large part of the group with me" she said, a little guilty for splitting up the group

(edited)

@@NocturnalRainbow

"Zombies.."

Zeta was slow to respond from his injury, but soon got up and picked his sniper back up. Sadly the IR scope wouldn't work for zombie ponies since the blood turned cold and the internal heat would cool, so he had to wait for any to pop out from where they were coming from.

The wound was on his right shoulder, which is where he shoots from. He knew it was going to hurt from the recoil but anything that involves protection is ok with him.

But soon positioning, he pointed the gun where the sounds were coming from, and waited for anything.

Edited by Funny Snout

Josh finished off what he thought to be the last zombie but when he looked around he had no idea where he was "well don Josh" He muttered to himself "you have gotta youself lost in this undead infested place" He tried to fly but found his wings un co operative after all of the flying so far. Josh ran at the nearest group of zombies hoping for the best adn shouting in hope that one of the group would find him 

Grand hurried over to where Josh was and pulled him into the nearest building, which happened to be her favorite sweet shoppe, sugarcube corner. "We really need to get a plan before we just go crazy attacking these things. We need to alert survivors without drawing attention from the trotters "she said, thinking of ideas. she had very basic telekenesis, but it was nowhere near enough to alert ponies that may be miles away

"I recommend we stay on alert until we find out who is attacking us." Fire Horn looked sorrowfully over at the now-ruined book. "I heard hoofsteps and they were getting quieter, so i think whoever attacked us is gone." Fire Horn picked up the remnants of the book and placed it in his saddlebag.

"i have no idea what to do im only good at surviving in backwoods and defending myself  i have no idea how we could alert them" Josh said while panting and covered in blood " i am going to assume that killing all of them is out of the option?" he asked while watching around wildly for any danger 

" If you can find away to kill an entire towns worth of the undead, let me know" she said, watching the hordes upon hordes of undead. "perhaps we lay low until they move on?" she said, knowing that the trotters could be here for weeks. " There really isnt much we can do. Theres got to be hundreds of them!" she noticed undead pegasi flying around. at least the uniconrs couldnt use magic

"laying low sounds good but what about ghost and i think that i might have seen two others from our group but im not sure" 

Josh sheathed his katana "we need to get out of here a good place to go would be either high ground outside this place or the talles build in within sight of ponyville if you have a suggestion for either one we can go there might me survivors at the second"

The Ghost appears out of nowhere with the group and notices the countless undead around them. "H-how are there so many of these motherbuckers??" He lets out a deep breath and turns to Grand Finale. "You know that family you said that you couldn't live without?"

(edited)

" Well I believe town hall has a room just below the bell tower" she said, pointing to the middle of town. " but Theres no way I'm getting over there. I cant teleport" she said, a little irritated. She had such basic magic skills. "the next best thing would probably be the carrot family farm, Its far enough from town that there are minimum trotters,but you can still see ponyville. but its quite a walk from here" she said, drawing a blank for any other spots. She looked at ghost " I said i needed to know what happened to them, not to know if theyre alive. The unknowing is a hell of a lot worse than knowing that theyre dead. Theres no false hope then.."

Edited by Grand_Finale

"i like the idea of the bell tower can we head there? i will do my best to provide attack from the air and im pretty sure ghost can help you on the ground it would be a good vantage point to see the town" Josh turned to the two "is it a good idea or will we get a better on?"

Grand looked around. " i suppose its now or never" she said with a huff. her magic wouldnt be as powerful now, but she was confident she could get herself to city hall in one piece. "alright ghost, Lets head on over" she said tiredly. She would sleep well tonight, one way or another

(edited)

" Well I believe town hall has a room just below the bell tower" she said, pointing to the middle of town. " but Theres no way I'm getting over there. I cant teleport" she said, a little irritated. She had such basic magic skills. "the next best thing would probably be the carrot family farm, Its far enough from town that there are minimum trotters,but you can still see ponyviIlle. but its quite a walk from here" she said, drawing a blank for any other spots. She looked at ghost " I said i needed to know what happened to them, not to know if theyre alive. The unknowing is a hell of a lot worse than knowing that theyre dead. Theres no false hope then.."

"Well, I have news for you." The Ghost let's out a deep breath and begins to tell her. "I don't think they're dead. I think they're just somewhere else. Somewhere far, far away from Ponyville. They left absolutely no trace of their current whereabouts. I know this because they left a note. That was the only evidence that they might be still alive" Ghost reaches into his suit pouch and hands Grand the letter. "I'll meet you guys at the bell tower" Ghost then vanishes in a cloud of red and black dust.

Edited by Stevenearthpony

Josh draws his wooden katana as he waits patiently for the two ponies "i hope that letter contains some good news for you but i dont know how much time we have" he said pointing to the undead that had just started battering at the shop window "we might wanna move to a more secure position"

Grand grabbed the note and read it. It was quite vague and only mentioned a group of survivors, nothing about any specific ponies and she didnt recognize the handwriting. The note simply wrote that they were heading north. " I suppose its something" she said before dashing into the streets and running full force to the bell tower, dodging trotters and rubble

"here we go" Josh dashed out after her flying and cutting any trotters that got to close "there is a lot more then i thought!" Josh grunted as he lost his katana got stuck in the head of a trotter and taken out of his hoofs "dang it!" Josh started to kick any trotters getting near grand as they ran

Grand had narrowly escaped a few of them but jumped into the building and quickly continued up the stairs, only to find that they were broken and nearly impossible to climb. she attempted a teleportation spell but simply wasted her energy. " dammit!" she said, searching for a way up

Josh rushed in and grabbed Grand throwing them both up the stairs with his momentum but hitting his wing off of something in the process and collapsing in a heap on the floor "you okay grand?" he asked through gritted teeth " those stair ought to help keep us safe from trotters"

After Grand caught her breath, she noticed his wing. " I'm fine, but that wing of yours certainly isnt. let me see... ah here it is!" she said, walking to the far side of the room that held the first aid supplies. luckily it hasnt been raided yet. she pulled out the painkillers and the bandages and sat down next to him. " may I?" she asked, examining his wing without touching it

" go ahead if you want but i would prefer if you saved them for yourself i prefer to use medical supplies in nature" he said grimacing " although i wont lie a painkiller couldn't hurt excuse the pun you sure your okay nothing injured or broken or no bites right?!

Ghost notices Josh's wing and is a bit concerned. "That wing looks a bit bad, pal. I hope they didn't get you. That'd be a big problem." Ghost assisted in healing Josh's wing and then looks to Grand. "Did you read the letter? Is there any sort of clue as to where we could find them?"