Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Trotting Dead RP

NocturnalRainbow

(edited)

"We need to leave by morning. Zycrin is going to come back and look for us. He's probably going to come for me first, since we just tried to kill each other. I don't want anyone getting killed. To prevent that, we need to pack up and start heading to Appaloosa as soon as possible."

Edited by Stevenearthpony

(edited)

"Ill live sorry that was stupid of me "josh said angry with himself "only ghosts injuries are bad so if he is game to move on out of here once he is patched up I would support his decision we should put some distance between us and that strange but dangerous guy"

Edited by Guest

(edited)

Thunder Roller trotted out of the closet. She heard Ghost say in urgent voice that they needed to leave.

@Stevenearthpony

"Okay I'll go get my stuff ready."

As she was talking to him she was running around grabbing he things and putting them back in her bag to get ready to travel.

Edited by Super Derpy

"No!" she said stomping her hooves. " I am not leaving until Ghost is well enough. THis injury will either kill him, leave him increibly ill, or slow us down immensely. I don't car how capable you say you are, this injury would put Celestia in the hospital for days." she said, anger only getting worse as she keeps turning over the thought of her sister in her mind" We arent going to lose anyone!"

Josh sighed " okay can someone come with me to the first over there? I can get some herbs that will help ghost but I don't think ill be able to go alone would anyone do with me? " josh asked staring around

At all the ponies "grand if it's okay with you this us of course if you think I should stay I will"

PART 2 of 2 for Zeta

No matter, thinking was only a delay right now. Wherever the other ponies were right now, he would have to find them somewhere.

He quickly stood back up again and limped his way to Ponyville. It would only be soon before sunrise came up, and he hadn't had a good sleep in 4 days.

Just a little while of limping later, he came up upon what was known as the remnants of Ponyville. All the trotters were lying on the ground, dead with most of their heads smashed in. But he looked away from the trotters and paid attention to finding the other group.

It would take too long to check these houses.. He thought. My only option were to yell, in hopes no trotters hear me.

That would be his last resort, so instead he decided to check all the big houses that would fit most people.

And after a while of that, it seemed like he would give up, but there were only 3 houses left. So slowly, he walked to the first one and rang the doorbell, hoping that somepony was in there.

(( And @@Grand_Finale @@Super Derpy @ @@Josh Riordan @@Dark_Princess_Luna Zeta rang in yer guy's house. ))

• Brohoof 1

"No!" she said stomping her hooves. " I am not leaving until Ghost is well enough. THis injury will either kill him, leave him increibly ill, or slow us down immensely. I don't car how capable you say you are, this injury would put Celestia in the hospital for days." she said, anger only getting worse as she keeps turning over the thought of her sister in her mind" We arent going to lose anyone!"

Ghost is starting to get annoyed with Grand. He knows about her sister and how tragic it was for her, but she has to understand that they can't stay. "Grand, calm yourself. We don't have a lot of options. We can either leave in the morning for Appaloosa and cover distance between us and Zycrin, or we can stay and and he'll come back and kill us all. I don't know about you, but I don't feel like doing option 2

(edited)

" I think anything we can find would help" she said, calming down " i do apologize for my behaviour, its just that we have all lost so many. Why risk another life?" she said sadly, "That horrid pony deserves to rot in the ground" she growled. " who was he? you seemed to be familiar with him." she asked, turning to face ghost. she heard the doorbell ring, and looked back at the other ponies, unsure what to do." who do you suppose still rings doorbells in this mess? she questioned

Edited by Grand_Finale

(edited)

"who know and who cares just ready to fight whoever it is cause i'm gonna go to the forest to get herbs and whoever is at that door is gonna be blocking the way out " josh opened the door as he said this and was amazed to see zeta on the other side "Zeta your okay? How is the other group?"

Edited by Guest

((Sorry for disappearing again. I had to eat.))

Lady sat down and listened as the other ponies converced about dangers and the mysterious pony who had just attacked. Thankfully Ghost was up and healthy so he could deffend us. Without him... We would have surely lost one.

" I think anything we can find would help" she said, calming down " i do apologize for my behaviour, its just that we have all lost so many. Why risk another life?" she said sadly, "That horrid pony deserves to rot in the ground" she growled. " who was he? you seemed to be familiar with him." she asked, turning to face ghost. she heard the doorbell ring, and looked back at the other ponies, unsure what to do." who do you suppose still rings doorbells in this mess? she questioned

Ghost took a deep breath from under the mask and began to explain. "His name is Zycrin, a deadly assassin and an old adversary of mine. He's constantly getting contracts to kill certain ponies, even during hard times like these. I guess this time he's getting paid to kill you. I've always been there to stop him. However, he's very crafty and always thinking two steps ahead. He'll kill you without a second thought. That's why we need to leave and get as far as possible from him."

Zeta looked at Josh with a slightly sad depression on his face.

"I, I don't know." He would reply. "I felt the need to run, but I don't know why.."

He took a few deep breaths and sighed again. This would be on his mind as something he'd regret forever. Doing a cowardly act like that was never acceptable, but he ignored that and spoke again.

"Aside from that, where is everypony else? Are they in the house with you?"

"yes im just going out to get some supplies in the forest near by go in im sure everyone will be happy to see a kind face after tonights events" Josh headed off limping toward the forest as he finished the sentence 

He was releived to see zeta he was an able fighter who wouldnt abandon his friends in need as far as Josh knew 

He replied again. "That's good then." And watched Josh walk out with a limp just like his.

After turning back around, he struggled to the rest of the ponies that were starting to pack up. One of them caught his eye, which of course was Lady who he spoke to only hours ago.

@@Dark_Princess_Luna

Zeta slowly walked to her with a bit of relief in his mind, but his face still showed no emotion. "You made it, though next time inform the group a little more before leaving. That would be the best thing to do."

"We will leave first thing tomorrow, as long as this wound is taken care of" she said quietly. "Who is he hunting down and how did he know about me?" Grand had so many questions, and knew she wouldn't get many answers. "Who would hire him anyways? The trotters do that job well enough already"

(edited)

Josh managed to get to the forest without commotion he saw plenty of plants and herbs he could use 

he collected Sphagnum moss, comfrey and madonna lilies from a nearby pond then headed back to the Bell tower after securing the herbs within the deep pockets of his jacket

Edited by Guest

(edited)

@ Funny Snout

Lady scraped the floor and lowered her gave feeling ashamed. "I'm sorry... It was a last minute thing. I'll be more informative next time." She mumbled lowly. Her eyes were glued to the floor as she recalled the moment before she had set out for Ponyville. She had just joined the stallion's group and soon after she left.

Edited by Dark_Princess_Luna

(edited)

"We will leave first thing tomorrow, as long as this wound is taken care of" she said quietly. "Who is he hunting down and how did he know about me?" Grand had so many questions, and knew she wouldn't get many answers. "Who would hire him anyways? The trotters do that job well enough already"

"I don't have a damn idea. I was just a surprised as you to find him here. Whoever hired him must not like ponies too much, because he's placed a bounty on almost all of their heads. I know nearly everything about Zycrin by now. The bucker LOVES his money. Something tells me that whoever is paying him has put quite a hefty price on the groups' heads."

Edited by Stevenearthpony

Grand sighed and began to pack up her belongings. "We will wait for those herbs to patch you up. Do you need any painkillers while we wait?" She pulls out the first aid kit and sorts through it. "It's a damn shame he cut your keg because that'll leave a nasty scar"

Josh got back with the herbs and managed to get to ghost 

"ive get enough to patch you up is it okay if i touch the wounded areas so that i could apply the herbs where they need to be placed?"

if you would prefer me not to do it i can tell grand or anyone else what the herbs do and they can do it

Grand sighed and began to pack up her belongings. "We will wait for those herbs to patch you up. Do you need any painkillers while we wait?" She pulls out the first aid kit and sorts through it. "It's a damn shame he cut your keg because that'll leave a nasty scar"

Though he was in tremendous pain, Ghost just kept a grin on his face, even though it wasn't visible under the mask. "I've been through a lot more pain and suffering than a little flesh wound. A scar won't stop me from fighting. And, no. I don't need the painkillers. There'll come a time where we'll need them more than now. Why waste them on a flesh wound?

Josh got back with the herbs and managed to get to ghost 

"ive get enough to patch you up is it okay if i touch the wounded areas so that i could apply the herbs where they need to be placed?"

if you would prefer me not to do it i can tell grand or anyone else what the herbs do and they can do it

Ghost smiled and nodded "Lay them on there, Joshua." He lays still while Josh applies the herbs to his leg. He feels the pain just... vanishing. Like he never got hurt in the first place. Soon enough, Ghost was back on his hooves. "Yes! Thanks, Josh! I feel much better."

Grand smiled knowing that Ghost was feeling better. "thank you Joshua, now we should get you patched up too" she said, holding up the bandages. " or would you rather not?: she asked, not wanting to overstep her boundaries. several questions flew through her head about that mysterious colt

(edited)

" not a problem just keep the moss there it shouldn't move thanks to the lil roots but if the wound re opens it will keep  pressure on the wound and absorb the blood" Josh smiled as he felt useful for the first time in a while and then went to patch up his own wounds with the madonna lily and moss

"dont call me Joshua" Josh laughed if anything i prefer Joshie i know im wierd" Josh laughed harder

Edited by Guest

@ Funny Snout

Lady scraped the floor and lowered her gave feeling ashamed. "I'm sorry... It was a last minute thing. I'll be more informative next time." She mumbled lowly. Her eyes were glued to the floor as she recalled the moment before she had set out for Ponyville. She had just joined the stallion's group and soon after she left.

He looked around the room again and stared back toward Lady who was now staring at the floor. For some reason he felt strange about her, almost like she was the reason why Zeta had abandoned the first group he was in.

All he did though was shake his head and tilted her head back up to him. "Do not be ashamed, it was only an accident."

"Good. Ghosts wound is healing well and we should be able to take off at first light."

@Funny Snout

"Good to see you Zeta. But what happened to the rest of our group. Nocturne and the others? And why did you decide to come here as well?"

Thunder was worried maybe the rest of the group had gotten attacked or they might all be dead.