Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What character(s) would you like to see in Super Smash Bros?

Xievie

This does not only apply to the next Super Smash Bros. It could apply to Super Smash Bros until the end of time.

What characters would you like to see in the game?

A Majora's Mask Link where he can swap out the masks into different forms. That would be NEAT. Megaman X, A Killer Instinct character (impossible but one could dream), Waluigi, and...I cannot think of anymore at the moment, even though I should be able to. :P

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

I believe this was already mentioned.

I have stated some more content, better internet connectivity, and better final smashes.

However, as of now, I'm hoping for the story to return, the guy behind it stated he cancelled story mode because others uploaded the cut scenes towards youtube.

But as long as Sonic the Hedgehog is there, I'm generally ok right now.

Also meta knight would be great for a return. 

Edited by DXSilverX

(edited)

Well, i honestly can't think of much of anyone, maybe a new pokemon trainer with different pokemon? I would say megaman, but hes already going into the next one. Which is awesome.

Pokemon trainer is also a favorite of mine. So i hope he isn't taken out.

Just more pokemon characters, because I love pokemon :P.

Edited by Zygen
  • Brohoof 2

ALL OF MY WALUIGI.

WaluigiMP8Official.png

Aside from that, the playable Waddle Dee from Return to Dreamland could be interesting with his spears, and Genesect could make a very interesting projectile-based fighter. A form-switching dynamic with Deoxys would open up a lot of different strategies with it. And, I'm sure I'm the only one, but I felt pretty ripped off when you never got to play as the Primid after beating Brawl's story mode.

ALL OF MY WALUIGI.

WaluigiMP8Official.png

Aside from that, the playable Waddle Dee from Return to Dreamland could be interesting with his spears, and Genesect could make a very interesting projectile-based fighter. A form-switching dynamic with Deoxys would open up a lot of different strategies with it. And, I'm sure I'm the only one, but I felt pretty ripped off when you never got to play as the Primid after beating Brawl's story mode.

I can't remember, what were the primids again? It's been a long time since I last played brawl (I remember wanting to play as them back then, but I can't remember what they are anymore)

Krystal for sure. Hopefully Tetra and because of the Wind Waker HD launch. Knuckles, Rayman, Bayonetta, and less OP Metaknight would be cool.

A tetris block. As a playable character.

And Rainbow Dash, so I can sonic rainboom the shit outta everyone. (but seriously, that would be an epic final smash)

Also a ZombiU stage would be really cool.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@, The generic Subspace enemies, akin to Mario's Goombas. The green guys with the feathers coming out of their heads and that always seemed to have a new face every level.

Primid_Trophy.jpg

Edited by Yosef von Uzenvard
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I have a few, but most of all, I want Miles "Tails" Prower to be in the game. Despite being a huge Tails fan, I think he can fit really well in Smash now that Sonic has been added. I can even think of a decent moveset for him, which could include some of the attacks he had in Sonic The Fighters or Sonic Battle.

Runners up would be, in order of most wanted first, Paula from EarthBound, Miis, Krystal from Star Fox, Chase McCain from Lego City Undercover, and Waluigi.

Edited by Mars Brownie

Well if Nintendo buys Atlus I would like to see Flynn from SMT IV or at least Demi-frend adding something from SMT would help promote SMTXFE.

I would like to see a Monster Hunter his attacks could be different weapons from the series.

Issac needs to be playable also.

Since Namco is working on it I wold like to see a Tales of character probably Lloyd.

and

tumblr_moesymlG0i1r27j59o1_500_zps76551c

never going to happen.

• Brohoof 4

1. Megaman

2. Ryu (street fighter)

3. Krystal (starfox)

4. Spyro the dragon

5. Crash bandicoot

This is all I can come up with at the moment, but I know that most, if not all of these will never make it into the roster.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I would really like to see a bit more characters from the Metroid series. I know Ridley was a boss in Brawl, but I think either him or Dark Samus really should be playable characters in a future Smash Bros game. I mean, Dark Samus could basically be like Samus except with Phazon attacks and a few moves of her own. They did it with Captain Falcon and Ganondorf, Ness and Lucas, Mario and Luigi, and Fox and Falco. So, why not Samus and Dark Samus?

Edited by SmartyPants
  • Brohoof 2

Mewtwo, especially now that he has been given the spotlight with his new form. Didn't use him much in melee, but I really liked him and wished that he made it into brawl.

It would be interesting to see more characters from earthbound being in brawl, maybe Porky or even better, Claus as the masked man! Perhaps his final smash could involve something that ends up turning him into regular Claus like how Samus turns into Zero Suit Samus.

• Brohoof 2

Megaman has already been confirmed for the next SSB game. You can find his intro video here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmCVzjGVFy

I'm just typing these words for the damn character limit.

AWSOME!! That's one wish character I can cross off my list! Now all we can do is wait for other characters to be announced!

Did you know that the villager from animal crossing was also added?

• Brohoof 2

AWSOME!! That's one wish character I can cross off my list! Now all we can do is wait for other characters to be announced!

Did you know that the villager from animal crossing was also added?

Yeah. I knew that the villager from Animal Crossing was added to the roster. I also found it funny how the Wii Fit Trainer was added to the roster as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct7v9FBIL9s

Best troll character ever!

• Brohoof 2

Yeah. I knew that the villager from Animal Crossing was added to the roster. I also found it funny how the Wii Fit Trainer was added to the roster as well.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct7v9FBIL9s

Best troll character ever!

Lol, agreed! Why would they add her unless to troll everyone to the point of insanity? Its just weird to be adding the female finess slender man to the roster! White skin? Slender? Were on to you transgender slender man!!

• Brohoof 1

It's obvious who i would like to see,right?

Phoenix Wright-I can just imagine him objecting in battle!

If they do,i would like to see this as well!

Same with a courtroom stage!

That's all i can really think of right now!

• Brohoof 1

If I had to choose one character for years it would have been Vaati, but since the release of Cave Story on the Wii have to go with one of the best silent protagonists in indie game history.

And that character is Quote

174px-Cave_Story_dude_icon.png

• Brohoof 1

Travis Touchdown is my most wanted 3rd party, and seeing Suda say that he'd like to see him in gives me hope

For my most wanted Nintendo character, Isaac from Golden Sun

oh, and Mewtwo returns

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Now that they've given me Mega Man I kinda want Roll but I'm sure that won't happen (at least not anytime soon). 

Oh, and I want Mewtwo to return. One of my favorite legendaries and he picked up a new form. He has to come back. He just has to.

Edited by MuteMutt
  • Brohoof 1

The only character I would really like to see is Krystal from the Starfox franchise make an appearance. I want her in both her Starfox Adventures and Starfox Assault costumes. I will be a happy man if she makes it in. :3