Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Steam/Live/PSN/Switch Friend Code Central!

Gummy

(edited)

I've had a 3DS for a while, and I thought I may as well post my Friend code for those who wish to add me. The code is 3668-7284-51240 (atm I only play pokemon white 2 though =/ ).

Edited by Hayze

3DS: Name: Legion v3

Friend Code: 2337-3151-2283

Xbox LIVE: Legion v3

Steam: LegionV3

PSN: Legion-v3 (I don't play psn that much)

I mainly play Xbox. Games I play are Halo, Battlefield and Borderlands.

I don't remember if I put all my stuff here, so here it goes.

PSN: redsox111820

Games: Black Ops 2, and I play NASCAR the Game: Inside Line. I also play NFS: Most Wanted.

Secondary: MrXweet

I sometimes mess around on this account.

Gamertag: redsox111820

I'm going to be playing my Xbox 360 a lot more soon. Mostly Black Ops 2.

steam: debonis_fox or try "Octavia" Mines the one holding the Assault Rifle in her hooves.

Xbox Live: oRainbow Crasho  spelt as you see it.

Mostly on XBox though,but I"m on Steam chat if I got my PC on.

Game wise on XBoxIt's Black Ops 2, Borderlands 1 and 2 (I got Season pass too), GTA IV and other stuff....other CoDs

Steam Borderlands 1 and 2, L4D2, Killing Floor, TF2

You can add me to your 3DS if you want...

my fc is 2578-4278-5682 nickname Dash Yoshi... I play Mario kart 7, Luigi's mansion and Mario Tennis Open and I'm hoping for mlp game for 3DS

Psn: Reaper_X26

Mostly play call of duty: black ops 2 send invite i'm alright but some off the people in the clan i am in can be asshats

PSN: EthanPatrickMCG

Any Black Ops 2 players? Its the only PS3 game I have (Just got the system)

STEAM: BioSnig ︻┳テ=一

I'll play TF2 if you REALLY want me to. But I mostly play L4D.

• Brohoof 1

I have an Xbox and a PSN account, but I only ever use my Xbox and the only game I play on my computer is World of Tanks.

Xbox LIVE: IrateConnor707

I like to play Halo, usually just silly game types that confuse everyone. Have you ever played against seven other players in an octagonal closed space with movement enhancements with Sticky Detonators and Shotguns? Well then, add me.

My xbox name is MichaelAngelo90. I usually play halo 4 or black ops 2. I'm just looking for someone to hangout online and play games with. My steam name is linkbro123. I usually play Civ V.

I only have a 3DS that I use online... and the only online game I have currently is Animal Crossing: New leaf. Feel free to add me! My name is Mel and my fc is 1650-1180-1071.

Steam(PC for the win) spess marine or alessandrozorro

Xbox unit 456 (stupid right?)

For PC I play tf2 bio shock infinite when mp comes out, hitman absolution, Metro last light just a suggestion for people it's my favorite game get the first one though, and minecraft

psn: Hunter_Scars

xbox live : h8ter gonna h8

steam: hunter_scars01 

( don't bother adding me on Xbox or steam cos im rarely on limited wifi access but am almost always on psn) 

Hey everyone! Ive had an account here before, but since my friend kinda found out my name I had to make a new one. 

PSN: DiTzyy- (Same as before)

XBL: MMMystery (New account I'll be using when my finals are done with)

Steam: DiTzyyy (Another new account since my friend knows my other)

Anyone that's on Xbox Live who wants to play send me a friend request. My gamertag is hawkdeltaX30, just send a message of a brohoof or something so I know where you came from XD you can never be sure. I'm also an achievement whore so I'll with any achievement people might need help assuming that I also got the game, even if I don't have I might be able to get pretty soon depending on the price and sometimes on the day. I also have a PS3, same gamertag, ID, or whatever you want to call it, but I'm on my 360 a lot more then on my PS3. laugh.png

@hawkdelta

Please keep in mind that the Welcoming Plaza is solely for new people to post introductory threads. Since you were simply trying to share your Xbox Live ID, I merged your post with this thread, which is dedicated to sharing IDs for various gaming and digital distribution services. Status updates are also a good place for that sort of thing.

(edited)

I only have a PS3, though I will possibly get a PSV or a 3DS.

My PSN: MugetsuKurosaki

Playing: The Last of Us (I play the most), Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, Saints Row: The Third and TEKKEN REVOLUTION (EVERYTHING ON OCCASIONS)

Edited by KonohaLegend
  • Brohoof 1