Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Impress Silverwisp, get a request

Silverwisp the Bard

Sooo, I've been hitting a bit of a rough spot in terms of drawing lately (no ideas, no motivation...),so I hve decided to return to my roots of drawing MLP fanart: This very forum section.

The concept is simple: Approach me with what you'd like to have drawn, be it your OC, a cover for a fanfic, whatever, and if I find myself intrigued, I'll draw it.

There are some 60+ pics in my art thread (link in signature), that should gie you an idea of my style.

Only rules are:

-No alicorn OCs (unless with a darn good backstory)

-No shipping your OCs with established show characters (including background ponies)

-No RL politics/religion

• Brohoof 3

What I would personally want might not be interesting enough....but what the heck, I'll go for it. :D

This is my OC, Snare Beat:

PicsArt_1368621825511.jpg

She's supposed to be attending a formal dinner party in a few weeks, and I have no image of her wearing any kind of formal attire.

So...yeah. I'd attempt to describe what I'm visualizing in my head, but my knowledge of clothing-lingo is nonexistent.

Hmmm... Well Silverwisp I have a new OC that is yet to have any decent artwork. His name is Dog Ears and his link is on my profile page. He has a dog that is a light but not too light brown. It kind of looks like a hound dog of some kind. If you could draw them together, that would be great. You can have them doing whatever you want, I don't want anything specific. Hopefully this intrigues you enough :)

. So...yeah. I'd attempt to describe what I'm visualizing in my head, but my knowledge of clothing-lingo is nonexistent.

Then you get the generic dress, deal with it hope you like it.

post-3492-0-70001900-1375296124_thumb.jpg

Tried working the shades into it, but wouldn't work, soI assume they're stored somewhere in the dress....

• Brohoof 2

Well, it would be nice to have a cute picture (father, daughter relationship) of my two OC's if you are interested. The pose is up to you, but I would like it to be somewhat cute. 

Here are some pictures.

Blue Moon (Father):

post-13690-0-78102600-1375300001.pngpost-13690-0-11903800-1375300015_thumb.pngpost-13690-0-55471200-1375300028.png

Clear Skies (Daughter):

post-13690-0-21776700-1375300041_thumb.png

cute picture (father, daughter relationship) of my two OC's if you are interested.

Here you go, sorry for the wait. Also, sorry for the colours on Clear, her scheme does not end itself to pencils.

Anyway,

post-3492-0-92946000-1375700015_thumb.jpg

I hope you like it.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I've got an idea for a fanfic that I want to do as soon as I finish my current fanfic. The main character is Stellar Flare, a unicorn who's a part of the Equestrian Space Force. The story is set over 2000 years after the mane 6 lived, and I wouldn't mind some sort of interesting cover art for it featuring Stellar Flare, maybe standing against a background which shows a galaxy. There's a link to Stellar Flare's OC page in my sig.

Thanks in advance if you choose to do it.

Ooh! How awesome! Let's see...how can I impress you.

How about a zebra OC? :D Try your hand at stripes? 

This is Zatiko, my zebra OC who has unfortunately not seen much action in RPs. I hope to change that. 

b768258e8909eb0b3b59383e171a2d5d.jpg

You seem to be decent at drawing clothing, but you can skip the hoodie if you want. (But, um, could you give him a scarf or something then? He's usually cold all the time due to climate change.)

tumblr_m8uxdqutnz1r2bg8eo1_500.gif

happy-crying-gif-tumblr-i18.gif

Could you please do a cover for my fanfic "Eternal Love?" If so that would be totally awesome! I would like something along the lines of my OC and my female OC (they are in love with each other in the fic) cuddling/snuggling up together?

refferences:

My OC:

OC1_zpse442322f.png

His Cutie Mark:

CutieMark_zps67771524.png

My Female OC:

Rosebud_zpsce632081.jpg

Her Cutie Mark: (haven't saved an image of that yet)

But it is a rose and a key crossed over each other on top of a love heart

Oh, and the writing Eternal Love somewhere would be nice too, you can choose how it is to look.

Edited by Fire Heart

Silverwisp made a request thread again. Dang it. I'm not in any writing project, and Celestial Eclipse is still very far from complete.

I'm not sure, but I think the concept of my new OC is new for you. He's a unicorn, and his talent is in wind magic. Because of his dream of flying free in the open sky, he's trying to use his magic to make it real. He can manage to use his magic to dart himself towards a direction. Since he thinks that this isn't not enough, he studies physic and one of his approaches is to invent a kind of board where he can invest his magic energy in, to help him control the aerial movement. I think you will get it if you've ever watched Treasure Planet before. XD

Well, the interesting part is to draw him flying, of course. You can draw him flying with just the magic burst and makes his face like struggling to control his movement in the air.

I also have an idea of using him in Celestial Eclipse, my pre-Princesses Equestria setting, as a warrior who wears a pair of hoof-claws on his forelegs and uses his magic for speed. You know, using magical burst to dart here and there slashing ponies. I didn't know what I was thinking while making this, seriously.

sky_warden_by_azureskywarden-d6gd0hy.png

Notice the eye bags. His eye colour is purple, if the picture isn't clear enough.

Edited by Sky Warden

Here you go, sorry for the wait. Also, sorry for the colours on Clear, her scheme does not end itself to pencils.

Anyway,

attachicon.gifSCAN0396.JPG

I hope you like it.

Ooh, I like it. I actually wanted her to stand on his back, but I didn't mention it, so good job reading my mind! As for Clear Skies; while the color scheme doesn't match, it looks fine right now. It appears you did the best you could do with her color scheme.

Thanks again! It looks adorable. :D

@@Justin ZW,

Aren't we still scheduled for fistycuffs?

@@Sky Warden, I'm still sitting on 10+ tries of making Joan carry/drag. The pose does not agree with me. I guess I'll just humanize them, what wouls Asnee wear for prom?

In the meantime here's your new OC, the board turned out a tad more elaborate than originally planned:

post-3492-0-12998100-1375738625_thumb.jpg

And I'm not drawing a horn covered in pubes for a mark, think of something better.

Here's one of the better pictures of her.

Oh, Ilove drawing dragons.

That picture is a bit vague though, are there any distinctive features you want her to have (hair, horns, general body shape ect...)?

• Brohoof 1

humanize them

You sure? That will be interesting. I've never seen you humanizing anything before.

The dress:

2b07cbabbd65f90a8b975f7ca6f0daed.jpg

I'm getting curious about what you're drawing.

In the meantime here's your new OC, the board turned out a tad more elaborate than originally planned:

Actually I was requesting without the board. XD 

There's blue on his mane. That's pretty cool though.

And I'm not drawing a horn covered in pubes for a mark, think of something better.

Those... are no pubes. ._.

That's actually wind. You can read the previous post in the same thread for the description.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/68740-dasheys-forum-anniversary-project-need-more-ocs-now-with-rewards/page-2#entry1713853 

Silverwisp, you are one of my favourite artists on the forum! I've been dying for a thread like this one to pop up. ;)

Since this has to be intresting, I'll give you my somewhat original character Megamare. I don't think she's too original, because she's just a ponified Megaman. She's pretty interesting to draw, though, so I'll leave her here. If possible, I'd like her in an action pose.

373422__safe_solo_ponified_megaman_megam

(The art is not mine, please do not include the boots or the shorts. Her cutie mark is her blaster and her helmet.)

Edited by Ashley