Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Seal Of Tartarus (RP)

That One Techpriest You Used To Know

OOC: http://mlpforums.com/topic/68413-the-seal-of-tartarus-ooc/page-6#entry1742441

"Celestia!"

Princess Celestia sat up fully immediately. "Grand Inquisitor Karma... It's an honor."

The pony- half of his head sheathed in metal- grimanced. "Honor indeed. I just received some reports that you are going to take an interest in..."

Sitting down, he silently handed them to her. She read them through. "Fillydelphia, Manehattan... even a minor one in Ponyville? That's all the major cities!"

"Of course. Coincidence that over twenty demon cults spring up simultaneously? I don't think so."

She sat down deep in thought. "Who is the pony behind this?"

"That's the thing... we don't know. If it's even a pony. All we know, is that there are spider ponies in Seattle, snake ponies in Manehattan, and half of Germaney is overrun with Resh's own particular brand of mutants!"

She sighed. "You know who to send out."

"Four ponies against twenty cults? We're going to need an army of our own to deal with them!"

She sighed. "Karma... do me a favor. I have an idea of who to send. Get me the Demontouched, then find the five best mercenaries you can find and send them here."

"Very well. And while I'm doing this, you will be...?"

"Writing some letters. I believe that Twilight and her friends will be quite willing to quash a few cults, yes? Especially one that is home based in Ponyville. And after that... writing more letters. I have found a group of five ponies that have shown exemplary abilities, and I believe that they are the ones that we need to deal with this..."

Arise...

Arise, my prophet, and listen...

You have been chosen to lead my flock throughout the Kingdom of the Cursed One, against the land known in your tongue as...

Equestria.

My form has been dormant for two million years too long, because of that upstart princess that sent me to this hell.

Help me... and you shall be rewarded. Anything that you want in the entire world- name it, and it will be yours...

Edited by Thunder Knight
  • Brohoof 1

Stardust rose from her sleeping position on the floor. She heard the voice mix in perfectly with the soft sounds of the strings currently playing in her head and a smile crept onto her face.

It had been years since she heard the voice of something evil lurking in the dark and the last time had been some fun. Though never had she heard a voice that had been so smooth in her mind. Something powerful definitely wanted her attention and ahe could feel it poking at her mind. It wanted an answer, so it got one.

Hello there,

I will lead your as your prophet.

But I have no need for a reward.

I will lead your flock,

as long as I have some fun.

Stardust ended the conversation there and walked along in the dark caves she called home. Planning onto where to lead her new flock.

• Brohoof 1

"Nurse, cancel all my appointments" Rock ordered

Before the nurse could even ask why, Rock disappeared from sight.

As he trotted through the hospital, he read the letter once more. It was from Princess Celestia, requesting his help against the demonic activity happing through Equestria. He went into his office and packed some medical equipment; syringes, bandages, pills... the basics. He paused and glanced at his family photo.

It was a younger him graduating from university, his mother, father, and 3 siblings were there.

But that was over ten years ago, he had more important matters to focus on. When ready, Rock exited the hospital. Equestria was in danger which meant his family was too. He was not going to let them get in harms way.

He set off, ready to begin his journey.

• Brohoof 1

Chivalry yawned. "Another dull day in Ponyville, doesn't anything fun ever happen here?" Chivalry went outside and checked mail box. "Let's see here, hmm another letter from Pinkie... seems like shes holding another party... maybe i'll just pretend to be sick for this one, not really up for a party. spam, ads, huh, Whats this?" Chivalry opens the strange looking letter, He read the print on the paper and suddenly his face turned from a bored gloomy look to an uppity smile. "Yes! alright, awesome, finally something to do! Haha looks like equestria is in danger, THAT'S PERFECT!Chivalry gathers his things, his sword, some food, etc and goes on his way to the castle.

• Brohoof 1

post-9346-0-38049600-1375478993.png

A stream of deafening sounds came to an end. After minutes from that chaotic cacophony of clasps and blasts the calm at the south of Hollow Shades returned. Just as Celestia's sun began to fade beyond the sky the scars of the battle over the trees and the rocks from the mountains were washed by the tricky darkness of night. There at that moment the armored hooves of a huge earth pony surrendered dropping his strong battle forged body to the floor. 

His once shimmering armor was now no more than a bunch of wearable scrap burnt, rent and breached. Out of strength and will, the stallion closed his eyes finally surrendering while watching the one that brought its defeat. "Damn... monster..." he finally said before loosing consciousness with the idea in mind that his eyes wont open again.

post-9346-0-53061700-1369187522.png

Standing with his "hind hooves " and with a pair of bat wings a figure covered by the new born shadows of the night watched how the equine warrior cursed him. "You were the one that attacked us... go damn your own stupidity" the shadow replied to the now broken and cold out pony.

post-9346-0-12944100-1366821672.png

"You realized he is on dream land now right? why do you lose your time talking to him" a sweet voice that contrasted with the last minutes of violence and mayhem echoed from the last trees of the forest, with a calm gait that crossed a couple of broken swords a shattered shield and a fair amount of frozen arrows the figure of a mare joined the shadow and his fallen adversary.

*Snort*  the shadow replied with an annoyed look on its golden eyes. "Males..." the plum maned mare said while looking all around "Its not that Emi, this guy came out of nowhere shooting his arrows and swinging his blade like a crazy mule" the shadow said going a little bit over the top with it. "Well yeah... i thin the folks at Hollow Shades really were upset with us visiting their town...do you think he is from there.? " the mare said while looking around with her eyes searching for something. "who knows" he replied.

"It has to be here... it has to be here" she said while trotting with her nose in the ground. "They really looked like they weren't  into us when we left, those stones they threw weren't a close definition for a parting gift if you ask me." he completed walking into the rising light of the moon revealing scales fangs and claws, he was a dragon. "What the hay are you doing?"

"AHA! there it is" the pegasus said flapping her wings with a wide grin "While you were fighting you toss that poor little warrior away and while flying I saw him drooping THIS" the mare almost yell having a bag on the top her hoof "Oh now we are stealing from him... and why do you said "poor little warrior " " the dragon complied with a silly voice mimicking hers "he was trying to cut me down".

The mare stick her tongue out to annoy his scaled partner "Now now dont live in the past and Im not stealing Im researching... " she said while taking out the stuff looking and throwing them away " I want to know why he attacked us aaaaaaand AHA.... see there he is 1000 bits for your capture...oh" The rose eyes of the pegasus went just as her ears to a sad expression as she realized this was a reward sign from the ponies from Hollow Shades they actually placed a price over the dragon's head "Colt im sorry I..." the dragon took the sign and threw it away "Drop it! Im no golden bit, no everypony wants me close we both know that"... he said and she nodded continuing with her "research".

"Well his name is Bounty Scratch, meh fitting name, he is actually a registered mercenary for... holly Celestia  " the pitch of her voice went to the top "For the princess herself!?" the scaled asked "I dont know I dont think so but this letter... Colt it has the royal seal on it" With quick steps the dragon walked to her and took the scroll in his paws. This was important everypony... and other creatures, knew this kind of sign was or very good news or terrible ones... given the guy who was holding it good news were not part of the equation.

Colt broke the seal and read what it said, yes that was a felony but after he did he knew it was the right thing to do. His eyes sharped and his body loosed up a bit, bad news after all  *sigh...* "Prepare your wings sis, we are flying to Canterlot."
Edited by Colt
  • Brohoof 1

@, ((OOC:If you don't mind my character description does not fully say what my OC does after she leaves her home. I am taking this chance to deepen her story to be more fitting in this RP. So here goes... Also looking forward to that tumblr. Link us when the time comes!!!))

Following her leave of Manehatten Selune devoted herself to exploration. In-evitably this led her to joining a team of archeologists. They traveled around digging and searching for remains of ancient civilizations. However things don't go like the "Daring Do" books she has read. More often than not, she and the rest of the team is left just trotting around looking carefully for sings, and wondering if they should dig or not. This was extremely boring work, and she often ended being disappointed, but in her last journey they made a discovery.

They had heard rumors about a lost laboratory of ancient Equestrian wizard. While the site they were guided to offered nothing interesting, she always felt the tingling of magic, and that there was something her eyes always missed. Many in the team knew divination spells which they used to find possible sings or artifacts, but she was the only one who knew the opposite sector of magic: Illusionism. Suspecting the fact that the area was shrouded by that kind of magic she focused and started searching for the sings and eventually found a weak-spot in the magic shrouding the wizard's tower. Her knowledge of illusionism helped her a great deal, and even though she was the youngest member of the team she had made a great discovery possible. 

While archeology offered much glory and a relatively high amount of money, it didn't last long for her. It might have made her famous, in her colleagues' circle, but it was not what she wanted. She was recently spending her days at her home in Manehatten, but her life was about to be disturbed. Strange rumors about monstrous snake-ponies roaming the streets came to her ears, and it got more and stranger by each passing day. This day would be no different for her. The morning sun hit her eyes through the window, and while she stretched her hooves she noticed a letter left on her half-open window. 

It had no seal on it, or the name of whom sent it, but it had her name on it. She used her magic and opened the letter, while she sat comfortably on her bed. 

"Come to the cafe-bar "El Trotte" . Do not talk to anyone except the bartender. Ask for the one that always gets you. Come quickly, the sun does not wait forever" .

((OOC:See what i did there?))

"What in the world?" The enigmatic letter had certainly caught her attention. She was always attracted by mystery and exploration and it seemed that whoever wrote this letter knew how to pique her interest. Having nothing better to do Selune decides that it is at least worth checking out. She throws some water into her face, and gets her bag. 

The streets of Manehatten had a different scent hanging in the air these days. But even the eerie smell could not mask the unmistakable flavor of the coffee coming from the corner cafe-bar "El Trotte" . It wasn't one the places celebrities would go, which enhanced her "feeling" that there was indeed someone who wanted to have a discreet conversation. She pushes the door open and approaches the stallion at the bar who was busy cleaning glasses. 

"What can i get for you miss?" he asked kindly

"The one that always gets me?" she asks raising her eyebrow. The bartender looks left and right suspiciously. Making sure none hears them, he leans and whispers in her ear.

"Corner table on your right hoof, blue unicorn with the cloak. He's been waiting for you... go quickly, he didn't pay me extra just to have to waiting." 

Selune kept her suspicious look but did as the bartender said. There was indeed a blue unicorn judging by the lump behind his cloak. He has half his face in the shadow of his cowl.

"You have arrived Selune... good to see your adventurous spirit hasn't waned yet. My name is Karmatic Justice... a pleasure to meet you." he says offering his hoof.

"Good to see someone knows how to get your attention these days." she says taking his hoof and shaking it.

"Me and half the mutants in all Equestria i am sure. You have heard of them?"

"Something like that doesn't get un-noticed."

"But a large cult-like organization does... which is the reason i didn't want to meet you publicly. Sending an official letter from the Princesses would attract too much attention considering the mail system here in Manehatten. Besides... when someone is offered to be recruited by Princess Celestia it's good for them not to be revealed immediately."

Selune froze in place. The Sun Princess herself wanted her skills? Maybe this was too good to be true.

"What's the catch?"

"You may not return alive to tell the tale."

"But why me..."

"The ones we are facing are adept liars, and hide very well in the shadows. We need someone who knows how to hide, as well be able to find others. You are an excellent candidate for this job."

"You must have something really special to offer me, if you want me to take on such a dangerous job."

"Besides the money that shall be more than adequate... think of the glory."

"That was a trick question mister Karma... what i do, i do it because i want to. If the ponies of Equestria are in danger and the Princess needs me then i shall help. Not that I'd say no to money..."

"Excellent then... take this letter and report back to the Princess at the royal castle of Canterlot as soon as possible. Travel lightly, quickly, and safely."

A hour later after packing she was waiting at the station for the next train to Canterlot. This would be something to remember, for that she was sure.
Edited by nioniosbbbb
  • Brohoof 1

@@@@GingerJoy,

((Let's get this show on the road.))

As you all arrive at the Canterlot Castle's gate, upon showing the guards your letters, the gates open, allowing you in. A large, bulky stallion looks at you and smiles. "Excellent! I assume that you are the ponies the princesses asked for. If I may ask you to wait for the rest of your party..."

@@Colt,

As you fly above Canterlot, you hear faint cries of "Dragon" in tones from anything from awe to panic. As you land in the courtyard, the guards at the gate instinctively start to draw their weapons before they see a medium sized mare wearing a white cloak walk up, eyeing Colt warily and Emi rather warmly. "Hello... er... sir and ma'am." She took a deep breath, a little nervous. "Might I ask what your business might be? And quickly..." She added, eyeing the growing crowd in the courtyard.

@,@@GingerJoy, Selune turns with curiosity to the other ponies. A unicorn and a pegasus. The unicorn had a shield with a sword as a cutie mark, which made her think that his talent would be most likely guarding. On the other hoof the cutie mark of the pegasi really got her interest. She couldn't figure out what it meant... wanting to know more about the ponies she was gonna work with she approached them a little bit. 

"Hey... My name is Selune Darkeye what about you?" 

• Brohoof 1

@,

Rock's body stiffened as Selune spoke to him. Realizing that the question was friendly rather than professional, he relaxed.

"Good day to you" He greeted "My name is Rock Thatcher. I'm currently working as a doctor for Ponyville hospital, but I've worked in other locations. Do you have a job?"

((OOC: Rock is a very work orientated pony, so the way he socializes can be a bit odd!))

@@GingerJoy,@,

Selune blinked a little at Rocky's reaction but dismissed it. She was more than eager to know these ponies, making friends was one of the reason she sought this adventure. 

"I used to work as an archeologist assistant in the past. It was the time i thought archeology was very much like the Daring Do books. Didn't work that way as it seemed, but nevertheless we had some success. Wasn't what i looked for... so i decided to leave. Next thing i know a blue unicorn offers me a job. It appears we are all here for the same reason."

((OOC: i'm already getting left behind :o )

Blitz was flying home when she noticed a letter taped to her door. The royal seal... what? Confused, she opened the letter and started reading it. Upon finishing it, Blitz's face took on a bewildered look. "ALRIGHTY THEN." She said as she went inside."Great now I've gotta hurry..."

*le fast forward to when she arrives at the castle*

"I'm here! Sorry I'm late!" Blitz said as she hurriedly landed at the gate of the castle. She went through the gate into the court yard, and looked around. I guess those are the other ponies in the 'group'. She said looking at a small group of ponies. "Um, hi... I'm Blitz... I'm guessing you guys are the ponies that Princess Celestia summoned?" She said as she flew over to them.

Edited by Blitz

@, @@Blitz, @,

"It appears so" Rock replied to Selune "I had to cancel a few appointments for this-"

A pony dark blue pony interrupted and flew over to the group.

"Yes, you could say that" Rock pulled out the letter he was given "We're just waiting at the moment. Who might you be?"

"Dragon"

“After all this time trying to stay away from Canterlot here you are flying straight in… and there they are doing what they are supposed to do” the white coated mare said listening to the echoes of fear from below. “Well it’s the same every town, that’s why we don’t fly during day remember?” her scaled companion said “There is the courtyard lets land before they get ready to fire at us”. Swiftly and unison both mare and dragon landed at some safe distance from the gate.

“Its amazing how they just led us fly in. I never expected to be this far into the city with no signal of “self-defense” ” Colt looking around to the armed knights and pony soldiers “Don’t hope for more, the guards are ready to jump on you.” Earth Miracle said to her brother at the moment she noticed the guards getting ready for battle.

There was a crowd building around the yard and with it the whispers and echoes from the multitude began “what is that beast doing here?”, “is that mare its tamer?” “why did she brought that monster to Canterlot” “maybe she is here for a reward” Were some of the words the ears from the dragon were able to catch. Ears and eyes from the dragon went down showing the sting he was feeling in his chest, slowly he covered his head with his “wing-hood” and went down to his four legs trying to scape from those scared eyes and fearful words.

“Let me handle this OK?” Emi whispered while searching for the royal letter on her saddle bag. Colt was not the very best for public relations and right now the situation was tense, the greeting they got from the mare in white told them so.

"Hello... er... sir and ma'am." She took a deep breath, a little nervous. "Might I ask what your business might be? And quickly..."

Emi took some steps to approach the mare a warm smile was on her face to contrast the rather aggressive situation. “Good afternoon ma’am my name is Earth Miracle and first of all let me assure you we do not mean harm to you, your beautiful city or its citizens” Emi started “Second and most importantly we are here because we believe to be… required by her majesty the Princess.” By saying so the alabaster Pegasus showed the letter being sure that the royal seal could be seen by the mare in the white cloak keeping it away for reach it was better to avoid “complications or misunderstandings”. Emi kept the letter with her hooves while softly fluttering close to the welcoming pony “I understand the urgency of this affair it’s very high and we are here to respond to her grace’s call”

“We are here just to help” the dragon said keeping his voice‘s volume down but being sure that the both Emi and the pony with her would listen.

Edited by Colt

n6w4ki.jpg

Iron Wing was doing a patrol around Ponyville flying high in the sky and looking down if anything strange appeared. But it was a day just as usuall as any other day. The sun was shining, the birds were singing and the weather ponies made an excelent job. Nothing to complain about, so she went down for landing at her watchtower. Over 2 years she was stationed there already, in order to prevent attacks from harmful creatures against ponies, to save the city from thieves and criminals and to help the inhabitants. It wasn´t always easy since she left the frontlines of the country, but she managed very well until now. She landed at the tower landing bay and prepared a report for the main military institution in Canterlot. She was proud to have the rank of a commander, but her current duties weren´t meant for her equipment. Already at a young age she had trained much at construction sites to gain enough strength to fullfill her dream, to become a knight, educated in Canterlot. Her clan had many requirements and it was her duty to gain honor for her family and clan. So she stepped in the hoofsteps of her father and tried to become a guardian as a step for becoming a knight.

But that was now in the past, she was now a knight and a guardian commander and the only thing that was left that reminded her from her former duties was her heavy assault armor, forced out of wolframite, a very dense metal. Normal ponies wouldn´t be able to lift this, but she was. Of course it had much disadvantages like speed or movement. She went down after writing her report noticed that a pony knocked at the door. It was a Canterlot mailpony and he had a letter for Iron Wing. She opened the letter and her eyes went wide open. What was that? A letter from her majesty? She thought surprised. After reading it, she snorted and went up to her armory. She equiped herself with everything needed for a task like that. She put on her heavy armor and put different items into her saddlebag and closed the watchtower. With using her well trained wings she started and lifted herself with this giant weight of the armor into the air. The next stop was Canterlot Castle.

314a2vb.jpg

Blazing was busy with her newest novel, but again she was stuck in a writers block. Why the buck did this happen all the time? First the words were nearly flowing down the feather filled with ink, and now her brain didn´t want to give her even one idea. It should be a novel about love, adventure and and dangers. Characters that should find to each other and care about what they had instead of arguing all the time. But even with this possible outcomes she had thought about, she didn´t know where to start and where to end things. She said down on her couch and enjoyed the fluffy cloud the couch was made of. She was a teacher and a writer but in her freetime she loved to make wild parties, race around and listen to fast music. And now she had to turn down, which meant she showed a bit silliness, turning on the music box which played a techno like beat with electronic sounds. She jumped up and down, from left to the right to get into the rythm, enjoying the bass of the boxes and to let go of every thought. But before the music track came to the finish, the sompony knocked on the door. She stopped the music and opened the door to find a Canterlot mailpony there, having a letter for her ready. "Oh, whats this?" she asked him, but he couldn´t answer what it was about. The letter was sealed with the royal symbol. "Oh... i hope my party last week didn´t had any bad consequences..." she shuddered a bit. She opened the letter to find an invitation for an important meeting. She started to giggle, to chuckle and then to laugh. Finally something important from Canterlot!

She raced through her house to pack her saddleback with everything that could be important, locked her house and lifted herself into the air, flying with increasing speed towards Canterlot. This would be totally awesome, she would meet new ponies, have fun and perhaps it would be a bit adventurous. She was fast, flying already with high velocity through the air and looking like a meteor on the sky, her mane and coat had the best colour for something like that. But she didn´t know if this was some surprise or if that was meant serious, so she prepared herself mentaly that this meeting could be something important that could put her into danger. She was flying for a long while and Canterlot came in sight as she spotet a blue armored pegasus in front of her. "Iron Wing?"

6pw39i.jpg

Iron Wing was preparing for landing at the castle as she heared a familiar voice. "Iron Wing? What are you doing here?" she turned around and found her fillyhood friend Blazing. "Hi there, what a surprise! Well, i am in order of her majesty here for an important meeting..." she said adn went into a formation flight with the red mare. "Oh, you are on that meeting too? That´s awesome! I can´t wait to listen to everything! I am sure we will have much fun together!"   "What? You are on .... wait... this is no fun Blaze, this is a serious meeting!" Iron tried to explain to her best friend. But the fierce mare was already too excited about that. Iron sighed and started her landing, and Blazing followed her.

@@Colt, @,

They saw some ponies standing around with a dragon. They couldn´t see much so they prepared a landing near this group. Iron Wing made a loud metalic "clank" as her hoove protectors set on the ground with heavy weight. Blazing instead screeched with her hooves on the ground while stopping. Of course the guards would look to them both two, so Blaze and Iron put out their letters to show that they were here on order of the princess. "We were ordered here. I am Commander Iron Wing Celes Grayhoove, and this is Ms Blazing Storm van Hoofenheim...." she introduced them both.

@@Colt,

The pony in question's eyes widened slightly as she looked at the letter. She smiled and said, "Ah. You must be one of the mercenaries the princess sent for." She nodded. "Well, welcome to-"

@@Iron Wing, The mare turned her attention to Iron Wing and Blazing Storm. "More of you? How many did Celestia hire?" She scratched her head and sighed. "Well... welcome to Canterlot. Might I guide you inside with the others...?"

Upon entering the lobby with the others, almost every guard in the hall snaps to a combat-ready stance, shooting glances at Colt and Emi. They also look appraisingly at Blazing Storm and Iron Hoof.

• Brohoof 1

Chivalry was listening to the two ponies talk when suddenly out of nowhere the guards raised there weapons. Chivalry looked at them and turned to where they were looking. He saw a a pink pegasus and a large hooded life form. Upon closer speculation, it seems that the cloaked beast was indeed a dragon. He also saw two other pegasi walk in with the dragon and the pink pegasus. Chivalry put on a smile and walked towards Colt, Emi, Iron Wing, and Blazing Storm. He walked right up to Colt first and put out his hoof. "Hey there, my name is Chivalry Knight, but people just call me Chivalry for short. Whats your name?" Chivalry didn't seem at all scared or judgmental of the dragons presence. 

Edited by ChivalryKnight
  • Brohoof 1

img-1724879-3-6pw39i.jpg

"More of you? How many did Celestia hire?" She scratched her head and sighed. "Well... welcome to Canterlot. Might I guide you inside with the others...?"

Iron Wing and Blazing storm looked at each other and followed this unknown mare. She hadn´t introduced herself, but she seemed to know what was going on. So Iron and Blaze followed this mare and looked at the other two visitors. A beautiful pegasus mare and a dragon were walking next to them. Iron feeled a bit unsure about the dragon , and she would love to unfold her wing blades to defeat that monster. But she was a guardian and a knight, so she would never attack a creature without being attacked from it. Blaze was very amused that a dragon was with them and she had a colourful mind about what could happen.

"Hey there, my name is Chivalry Knight, but people just call me Chivalry for short. Whats your name?" Chivalry didn't seem at all scared or judgmental of the dragons presence.

Chilvalry introduced himself and so did Iron Wing. "My name is Commander Iron Wing Celes Grayhoove..." she answered to his question and bow a bit as a sign for respect. "And i am Blazing Storm van Hoofenheim." the lively red pegasus stated, now with a more serious canterlot-like voice. This would be interesting and they followed further.

@, @@Blitz, @,

"It appears so" Rock replied to Selune "I had to cancel a few appointments for this-"

A dark blue pony interrupted and flew over to the group.

"Yes, you could say that" Rock pulled out the letter he was given "We're just waiting at the moment. Who might you be?"

"Oh, uh, I'm Blitz. What's your name?" She said as she started to follow the group into the castle. Blitz looked at the ponies in front of her and realized that a few more had joined since she had arrived. Wait... Is that a... Dragon...? Blitz shrugged and continued walking.

Edited by Blitz

@@Blitz, @@Iron Wing, @,

Blaze Finder had been putting the letter off for the whole morning. It looked official, and he wasn't one for official business. But finally he stopped working on his latest project to see what the letter said. After quickly glancing over the letter, his eyes grew wide and he read it over again. In a rush, he closed down shop, taking all of the safety measurements he had put on himself. He fished his key out of his neck cloth and locked the door, switching the sign from "open" to "closed". He then took to the skies, heading to Canterlot as fast as he could. Once there, he went to the place where he was supposed to be. He nearly missed the group of ponies walking away. "Oi! Hold on a second!"

• Brohoof 1

@@Ampharos,@@Blitz, @@GingerJoy, @@Ampharos,  "The name is Selune Darkeye by the way... " She turns towards the direction the dark blue pegasi was looking "Why by Starswirl's Beard it is! What is a dragon doing here? Maybe we should go ask?" It seems however that the other unicorn had already thought of it. "Should we go talk to them? Get a hold of the situation?"

• Brohoof 1

Blaze flew over to them, panting from his flight. "Are uh... you guys here for... whatever it is Celestia wants?" He said between breaths. As he waited for somepony to talk to him he looked around the room. Guard, Guard, Dragon, mare... He stopped and shifted his gaze back slightly. His eyes lit up when he saw the dragon. Oh my Celestia a dragon! I've never seen one before... I wonder if it can breathe fire? That would be so amazing!

((ooc: I think from now on thoughts will be in this color and what blitz says will be in this color so it's a little less confusing :P )

Blitz looked behind her and saw another pony flying over to them. Aw sheesh how many ponies does Princess Celestia need? "Yep." She said as she turned to him. "I'm Blitz by the way."

Blaze realized he was still hovering above the ground and landed near the pony who had spoke. "Ace. I'm Blaze Finder, but Blaze is fine. I guess I'll be working with you and these other ponies right? Wow that sounded too casual why am I so okay about this? I don't even know why I'm here, there's nothing too special about me, I'm just a mechanic/ And a pyrotechnic. And an inventor. And I'm analytic... Okay nevermind this make sense now." Blaze stopped himself, realizing he was rambling. He laughed nervously. "Hehe, sorry. Just a little unsure about this whole thing."

"Enough of this, I've no time to waste dealing with such low class creatures like yourselves," a unicorn said angrily as he dodged the claws and whips of a few demonic beings. They were clearly angry and made no signs of letting up their attacks on the unicorns as they snarled and snapped their jaws. 

"Come on, amuse me," the unicorn told the demons with an arrogant tone and posture. The creatures lunged at their mocker, but inches away from the unicorn they were stopped short by a flurry of impaling tendrils, all of which came from dark rifts in the air.

"I'm surprised such low tier demons such as yourselves don't know of my name. I am Acheron, possessor of knowledge and power that even the strongest of your kind would fear."

The black tentacles constricted the demons and glowed as they began to seemingly eat away at the very essence of the demons.

"It's okay, you can live as my slaves now..."

The corporeal material of the demonic beings crumbled away, leaving only writhing spectres which fought in vain at the still strangling tentacles which Acheron had summoned. In a quick motion, the tendrils pulled the creatures into the rifts they had emerged from. Acheron stood there for awhile as his horn glowed dark green, absorbing whatever knowledge and power the demons he had just enthralled had.

"Still not enough for me... I'm growing weary of having to fight off such weak entities. Whatever happened to the true challenging beasts of their realms? The beings who hold knowledge and power worthy of my attention?"

Acheron gritted his teeth as he began to walk towards the nearest town, wounded from the battle. Despite the fact that he had been able to finish off multiple demons, it had still taken a while before he had built up his strength to do so, and in the waiting period before then he had sustained various wounds, some even poisonous.

"I can fight it off. I've been through worse, all I need now is to rest. My mind also needs time to assimilate the knowledge held within those beasts' minds. Something is of interest though... they didn't have any conjurers..."

Acheron continued to walk until a town came into view. As soon as he did step hoof within its boundaries however, he was stopped by one of the guards. The guard said nothing more, only handing him a letter.

"Mail? Really?"

Acheron opened up the scroll, its origins apparently from Canterlot Palace and its contents directing him to Canterlot itself.

"And what's more, it's a summons to find out more about this apparent spread of demons... sounds worthwhile enough to me..."

Acheron healed his wounds with magic and some potions before boarding a transportation system to Canterlot. It was a rather long journey, but everything seemed to be in order when he arrived.

"Of course, I doubt much could go wrong with delay on my part..."

He went to where the letter specified he should go to, and found that there were a couple of other ponies there already. He said nothing to no one, but merely watched them go about to see how they were like.

Edited by Krein

@@Ampharos,@@Blitz, "Nice to meet you Blitz." before she had a time to ask another question the new flyer descended and started talking. Half of this she didn't catch considering the quick shift of the conversation, but she realized the newcomer was stressed. "Ease up. Everything is gonna be fine... i am Selune Darkeye and the blue pegasus here is Blitz, the darker brown is Rock, about the others you'll have to ask yourself. It seems that whatever is happening is probably wide-scaled and needs more than a few teams of ponies."