Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Feld0 Memes

Jokuc

img-1724874-1-VChEzX7.png

I know it's poorly photoshopped.

But, Photoshopping low resolution images are pretty hard to photoshop! :

Considering how fucking hard it is/was to find his elusive ass at the con whenever he wasn't in plain sight of being in the same room, I can merrily state this concept came to me numerous times >:U

Ohey, guess I haven't been in here yet, as myself.

My avatar is better than Feld0 (<:3), so I won't be joining, but here's one for you.

post-4006-0-53358900-1375839933.png

• Brohoof 2

Little helpful post if anyone wants a version without a mic for whatever reason.

bJVy5kO.png

Also a transparent version with and without.

His trousers are missing, but that's cos I used these for the Mortal Kombat one I did yesterday, so I didn't need them.

wd1waLb.pngR5e094u.png

• Brohoof 2

So I'm sure some of you are familiar with the birds with arms meme. If you're not, Goggle it. It's strangely humorous.

post-77-0-42985800-1375860653.jpg

• Brohoof 7

I will give my opinion on this, since it is the forum lounge, I personally think this is one of the most forced fads of all time. Basically, it is just a boring picture of an average every day person, but since it is the oh so special Feld0, it is somehow funny. Personally, I find it unfunny, uncreative, and boring. Also some hardcore ego stroking.

Despite this, I may give this a shot. Most probably won't like the image that I will make, but I may actually find it funny then.

• Brohoof 1

I will give my opinion on this, since it is the forum lounge, I personally think this is one of the most forced fads of all time. Basically, it is just a boring picture of an average every day person, but since it is the oh so special Feld0, it is somehow funny. Personally, I find it unfunny, uncreative, and boring. Also some hardcore ego stroking.

Despite this, I may give this a shot. Most probably won't like the image that I will make, but I may actually find it funny then.

A few others think that as well. But that's cool - a lot of people come across this thread, laugh their socks off and join in. Some people see it and are indifferent, and some people hate it. You're part of the latter, and that's fine.

So I'm sure some of you are familiar with the birds with arms meme. If you're not, Goggle it. It's strangely humorous.

attachicon.giffeld0bird.jpg

It looks exactly like the bird Fluttershy tells to stop singing out of tune :P

• Brohoof 1

Den du bist, was du isst

Und ihr wist, was es ist

Es ist mein teil

img-1727032-1-nein.png

Die stumpfe Klinge gut und recht

Ich blute stark und mir ist schlecht

Muss ich auch mit der Ohnmacht kämpfen

Ich esse weiter unter Krämpfen

img-1727377-1-Q9LtVRW.jpg

attack on feld0/shingeki no feld0

Click for fullsize to see all the text.

This will be your new wallpaper.

Edited by Iroe
  • Brohoof 10

I found it funny at first, and now, quite a good deal less funny. Only reason I made one and am wearing it for an avatar is because I want to give some other people a chuckle.

If I didn't know who Feld0 was, I'd still think it was funny. A lot of memes are just some random guy that gets photoshopped in tons of ways. It's just easier for this to catch on here because it's Feld0. And all memes and fads these days are forced.

And on the contrary, it may be boring itself, but his arms, holding the mic, are perfect for photoshopping things and making macros. Also, plenty of "Feld0" puns.

Of course, not everybody likes the humor of most image macros. Totally understandable.

• Brohoof 3