Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Natural Disaster (OOC)

Future Allie Way

Blargh theme to: Kreinbahthur vs Sahkoorjun

IT's not Megaman.... IT'S MEGAMAN STARFORCE THIS TIME!!!!

Of course I come back after everyone leaves!

You forgot all about Kaaljotkein, didn't you?

:trollface:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zSHz7Thvbc

You forgot all about the fact that Enigma hardly knows anypony, didn't you?

He doesn't have enough people he can call to back him up as his 'forces'!

:countertrolled:

Edited by King of Magikarps

You mean the one where you put 'noon' in the spoilers? I'm assuming you were trying to say 'noob', considering the b-key is right next to the n-key. Either way, I can somewhat see this developing into a heated argument, so how about we put this matter behind us and delete these and the other posts to avoid having it restarted?

Edited by Kreinbahthur

Wait what? No, I don't mean to offend, honestly! Noon, as in the time of day! When the shadows are their biggest! If you want those posts deleted, that's fine by me, just know I really did mean noon. I feel terrible thinking that I might of offended you. I really am sorry for the confusion.

Explanation for 'noon' |

V

Think about it, Enigma's powers are derived from two things, his knowledge of certain beings, and the shadows. Now if there were shadows everywhere because it was noon, wouldn't that increase his power? And if he can create L and Lieutenant out of his power, what's stopping him from creating an army of things like them with the sun backing him? I put noon down as to give you a hint but not reveal it fully to you!

Ah, so that's what it was. Sorry if I'm being a bit paranoid, I'm sort of stressed out right now considering I have a big competition tomorrow...

Either way, we can leave the posts there. Considering Kaal is using a shout that literally imbues the user with energy from the spirit realm, I'll makeit to where he was simply seeing the beginning formations of what Enigma was going to do.

So.

Am I the only one here?

Guess it's 8 a.m. I HATE SATURDAY MORNING SWIMS AHHH.

BTW, good luck today Krein! :D

Ok! First part (forms) is done. I got third place out of the 12 competitiors that were there, so that's pretty good for a form I only practiced for two weeks!!

*looks at Pinkie's post*

Well shit! I see an epic battle coming! Unfortunately, I can't post the music I had in mind, so just look up, "MMBN 6 Cybeast Final Battle Theme".

Now to wait for sparring!

dramatic posts are dramatic

XD

I'm a girl.

Girls like drama in their lives XD

(Plus it's just fun to hate on you :P)

Storm seems kind of like an asshole o_O You just killed all her friends and all he can think to say is that it was so they could stop Discord. And that he doesn't want to do something he'll regret.

If I knew him in real life I probably would've beat the crap out of him.