Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Natural Disaster (OOC)

Future Allie Way

MODERATOR'S NOTE: This post has been moved from an RP thread and proceeds the original poster. Here is the RP information as follows:

I am looking for anypony that wants to play. I already have it set up and the idea is done, but I need players. My goal is at least 12 players.

Here is the beginning of the idea:

A normal day in Equestria finds Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, AppleJack, Fluttershy, and Rarity each up to their usual antics. An ominous wind began to blow; a terrible storm unlike any the world had ever seen was on the horizon. A wicked tornado is born of the storm, and with seemingly intelligent intentions, the swirling vortex seeks out the Twilight Sparkle and her friends. In the blink of an eye, they are gone. Princess Celestia thinks something MUST have been up to sucking specifically Twilight Sparkle and her friends up.....Of course!! It must've been Discord!

Here is the RP if you would like to join.

-cancelled owo-

post-645-0-20338700-1329530427.png

Edited by Allie Way

Name: Sam

Personality: Cool guy, and really sarcastic

Rescue Team: Rainbow Dash!

Other: I am a pegasus with skills matched to RD's and really intelligent. My Cutie mark is a blue fireball

I am looking for anypony that wants to play. I already have it set up and the idea is done, but I need players. My goal is at least 12 players.

Here is the beginning of the idea:

A normal day in Equestria finds Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, AppleJack, Fluttershy, and Rarity each up to their usual antics. An ominous wind began to blow; a terrible storm unlike any the world had ever seen was on the horizon. A wicked tornado is born of the storm, and with seemingly intelligent intentions, the swirling vortex seeks out the Twilight Sparkle and her friends. In the blink of an eye, they are gone. Princess Celestia thinks something MUST have been up to sucking specifically Twilight Sparkle and her friends up.....Of course!! It must've been Discord!

Here is the RP if you would like to join.

Edited by Ninja Derpy

Name: Kreinbahthur

Species: Alicorn

Appearance: Black coat lined with fiery gold patterns, red eyes, jagged horn which resembles obsidian.

Rescue Team: Twilight Sparkle

Powers: Able to generate and control flame and heat (grows stronger in these two's presence), skilled at casting 'mage armor', skilled in illusion type magic, skilled in physical combat.

Other: Due to association with the fire element, his condition and elemental powers grow extremely weak in low oxygen levels (which prevent him from flying to high altitudes), water, and extreme cold. His flying speed is moderate, so faster foes pose a challenge.

Personality: Usually makes a joke out of everything and enjoys taunting his opponents (like Deadpool), but can be serious if the occasion calls for it. He loves those he has deemed friends and will give his life for them, as well as help others in need. However, he has an dormant lust for power and so battles the temptation to betray others if it means gaining power and control.

Name: Storm Shock

Species: Pegasus

Appearence:

Posted Image

Cutie Mark: His cutie mark is a storm cloud with a lightning bolt. It signifies his ability to manipulate the extreme weather like tornados,massive thunder storms, and the hailstorms. He loves the feeling of flying in extreme conditions and protecting the residents of Ponyville who can't fly.

Personality: Storm Shock is a laid back pony with a strong sense of duty to protect those in his weather district. He can be a little cocky as well and likes to challenge Rainbow Dash to races, even though he barely ever wins. That helmet he is wearing allows him to stay in contact with the Main Weather Control Tower in Canterlot and increases his visability while flying in extreme storms.

Rescue Team: Fluttershy because she is such a non-skilled flyer and in case of extreme weather or a quick escape is needed, I can help her.

Other: Because of of his ability to control extreme weather combined with his fast flying speed(which is second only to Rainbow Dash) he can do a version of the Sonic Rainboom that he calls the Sonic Thunderboom. Instead of a rainbow, he is followed by an ever expanding lightning cloud. He was chosen for this mission because of the extreme weather that was used to capture the Mane 6.

Edited by super muffin derpy506

Appearence:

Posted Image

Cutie Mark: His cutie mark is a storm cloud with a lightning bolt. It signifies his ability to manipulate the extreme weather like tornados,massive thunder storms, and the hailstorms. He loves the feeling of flying in extreme conditions and protecting the residents of Ponyville who can't fly.

Personality: Storm Shock is a laid back pony with a strong sense of duty to protect those in his weather district. He can be a little cocky as well and likes to challenge Rainbow Dash to races, even though he barely ever wins. That helmet he is wearing allows him to stay in contact with the Main Weather Control Tower in Canterlot and increases his visability while flying in extreme storms.

Uhh, Rescue team?

Name: Surprise

Appearance:Yellow mane, White coat and light Purple eyes, is a pegasus

Personality: Fun, bubbly and hyperactive much like Pinkie Pie

Rescue team: Pinkie Pie

Other: Cutiemark of 3 purple balloons

Name: Blaze

Appearance: Resembles Spitfire.

post-645-0-20338700-1329530427.png

Personality: She has a hot temper and sometimes is a little vain. She thinks she is the best just because she is the youngest Wonderbolt. She likes to brag about how fast she can fly. Is usually a very good friend, sweet and caring; but for enemies she is a nightmare. Rainbow Dash is an inspiration to her, but sometimes she annoys Rainbow or gets in fights with her.

Rescue Team: Team Rainbow Dash.

Others: Can fly really fast. She met the Mane6 during a Wonderbolts performance. Although she flies really really fast (Can't do the Sonic Rainboom, but can do something similar.) she isn't the fastest flyer in Equestria.

Name: Sam

Personality: Cool guy, and really sarcastic

Rescue Team: Rainbow Dash!

Other: I am a pegasus with skills matched to RD's and really intelligent. My Cutie mark is a blue fireball

Name: Kreinbahthur

Species: Alicorn

Appearance: Black coat lined with fiery gold patterns, red eyes, jagged horn which resembles obsidian.

Rescue Team: Twilight Sparkle

Powers: Able to generate and control flame and heat (grows stronger in these two's presence), skilled at casting 'mage armor', skilled in illusion type magic, skilled in physical combat.

Other: Due to association with the fire element, his condition and elemental powers grow extremely weak in low oxygen levels (which prevent him from flying to high altitudes), water, and extreme cold. His flying speed is moderate, so faster foes pose a challenge.

Personality: Usually makes a joke out of everything and enjoys taunting his opponents (like Deadpool), but can be serious if the occasion calls for it. He loves those he has deemed friends and will give his life for them, as well as help others in need. However, he has an dormant lust for power and so battles the temptation to betray others if it means gaining power and control.

Appearence:

Posted Image

Rescue Team: Fluttershy because she is such a non-skilled flyer and in case of extreme weather or a quick escape is needed, I can help her.

Other: Because of of his ability to control extreme weather combined with his fast flying speed(which is second only to Rainbow Dash) he can do a version of the Sonic Rainboom that he calls the Sonic Thunderboom. Instead of a rainbow, he is followed by an ever expanding lightning cloud. He was chosen for this mission because of the extreme weather that was used to capture the Mane 6.

Name: Surprise

Appearance:Yellow mane, White coat and light Purple eyes, is a pegasus

Personality: Fun, bubbly and hyperactive much like Pinkie Pie

Rescue team: Pinkie Pie

Other: Cutiemark of 3 purple balloons

Please create a character thread in the Character Database. Then post a link to the thread in your sign-up. Do not create or post your character sheet in the RP or OOC threads. If a roleplay has an additional fields to fill out for a character, post a link to your character thread from the Database and then either include the additional fields in your post or edit them into your character sheet. If you have not done so, please take the time to read this thread before posting in an RP or posting a thread. Thank you.

As well, so that people don't post irrelevant OOC conversation in the RP thread, please include the link to your OOC thread in your first post. I have moved all OOC talk out of that thread.

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough