Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Natural Disaster (OOC)

Future Allie Way

She's not going to kill you, that would ruin the point XD

It'll be PRETTY epic but I won't make it too over the top XD

(edited)

So I am changing the name to just Natural Disaster, and since nopony else has joined the other teams,

You all will be trying to find ALL the missing 6, one at a time. Since you started with the main character, you will get each of them according to who was seen first.

It will go

• Applejack
  • Fluttershy
  • Rainbow Dash
  • Pinkie Pie
  • Rarity
Ok. We have this all set. Edited by Ninja Derpy

(edited)

I was going to say we should do that but I didn't want to sound like I was trying to god mod this thread XD

I was originally going to do AJ or Rarity but everyone signed up for Twilight XD

@Krein does it involve hurting Snow? D:

Edited by PinkieDaShy

( guys. I am very sad to say this, but I need to now pull out of every RP I am in... You will not be seeing me anymore as my parents are forcing me to delete my profile. I will be making a post in Everfree forest tomorrow with more details. But as of now this is the official goodbye to all of my RP friends that's I have come to make on here. I am proud to have been a member on this forum, and I hope that someday in the future I will once again be able to come back... Goodbye everypony, I will miss you all)

( guys. I am very sad to say this, but I need to now pull out of every RP I am in... You will not be seeing me anymore as my parents are forcing me to delete my profile. I will be making a post in Everfree forest tomorrow with more details. But as of now this is the official goodbye to all of my RP friends that's I have come to make on here. I am proud to have been a member on this forum, and I hope that someday in the future I will once again be able to come back... Goodbye everypony, I will miss you all)

WHAT THE FUCK???

• Brohoof 1

(Sorry Arylett)

I'm sorry to hear that Strong Hooves... It was great RPing with you while you were here. Hopefully you can come back one day, but until then, God bless you and I hope that your parents will let you come back.

(edited)

Again Strong, you were awesome to meet. RP'ing with you was very...interesting ;)

In all seriousness, I really hope you can come back, cuz I had a lot of good times with ya in the RP section and you seem like a great guy IRL. Good luck!

Edited by PinkieDaShy

Again Strong, you were awesome to meet. RP'ing with you was very...interesting ;)

In all seriousness, I really hope you can come back, cuz I had a lot of good times with ya in the RP section and you seem like a great guy IRL. Good luck!

WHAT THE FUCK???

Quoted in backwards order because I wanted to be different today.

But ah, you know the deal. No exclusively OOC posts in the RP thread. Moved. Also, I'll quote this I just added to the RP World System thread:

• If you see an exclusively OOC post, don't hesitate to report it so that a moderator can move it to an appropriate location. Same goes for a thread that appears to have the wrong prefix, or is in the wrong location.
  • To quote something from another thread (such as the RP thread), use the Multi-Quote function. Where is that, you may ask? It is to the left of the regular Quote button. Press it, and a small window will appear that says "Reply to X quoted post(s)." Go to another thread, and you should still see that window. Click on it, and it will be quoted as normally.

Anyway...

Ninja Derpy, referring back to the thing you posted earlier, super muffin derpy has made some posts inthe orginal Natural Disaster thread. Maybe instead of restricting the entire RP to us three, you should send a message to the members who posted here in the beginning. I believe two of them were Holly Dash and Super Muffin Derpy. There were others but I can't go back there directly since I'm on my phone. We could all join together along the way.

Guys...I'm sorry to say but I may be leaving. If not, my posts at are the very least going to be very infrequent, as my laptop has been taken away and I am now having to use my desktop, which has time restrictions. I'm really sorry.

So, what would one (such as myself) need to do if they were interested in joining the RP (again, such as myself)?

I've already read the majority of the RP that I could find, and I have a character in mind that I'd like to use. What else do I need to do/need?

Thanks for the help :D

What do you want to know? If it's how to get yourself into the RP during the middle of things, then you could start by say, hearing about the team that's been formed looking for the Mane 6, and then setting out to join them. If you see the post I made in the "Private" Natural Disaster, then you could get a better idea of what I mean.

Also, what character are you planning on using?

(edited)

What do you want to know? If it's how to get yourself into the RP during the middle of things, then you could start by say, hearing about the team that's been formed looking for the Mane 6, and then setting out to join them. If you see the post I made in the "Private" Natural Disaster, then you could get a better idea of what I mean.

Also, what character are you planning on using?

I've been looking into it, and I think I have a pretty good idea of what is going on. If I'm not mistaken, the Mane 6 were captured by Discord and now the OC's are trying to track them down. Now, admittedly, other than that, I don't know much, I sort of know a little bit about the character development, and I kind of know the feel of the RP. Basically, I'm looking for help on how I should start.

The character I would like to use is Enigma. He's a quiet fellow, and his magic is a bit limited but it can be quite powerful if used correctly (I'd best describe it as the "Hyper Beam" effect (the magic can be very powerful, but risky in the fact that it leaves him weakened and extremely vulnerable after using it)). Also, I'd like to point out that 'Enigma' isn't necessarily his name, but in-fact a title he has given himself for various reasons.

Edited by King of Magikarps

Enigma seems fine I suppose, so he'd be acceptable.

I suppose you could start out by making him look into a heavy cloud of smoke rising out from a particular area (the destroyed factory). Thats where we all are anyways.

Oh yes, during the journey, the characters will face challenges (known as gates) specifically for them.

Enigma seems fine I suppose, so he'd be acceptable.

I suppose you could start out by making him look into a heavy cloud of smoke rising out from a particular area (the destroyed factory). Thats where we all are anyways.

Oh yes, during the journey, the characters will face challenges (known as gates) specifically for them.

Could you explain this "gate"?

Yo. Shadow magic? Seriously? Why won't anypony stop stealing my stuff...

It's not shadow magic, per se, its simply the ability to change the being of oneself through the use of magic that stems from his cape.

This cape is an ancient item imbued with powers of both darkness and light, hence the 'shadow' part.

The cape itself is permanently attached to Enigma through a type of biolink. The cape feeds off of the most of Enigma's magic, absorbing his ability to do even the most simple magic while granting him access to very advanced magic.

The said magic alters the atoms of the user in various ways, thus creating extensions of the body, or altering the appearance (along with abilities) completely. When masquerading as another pony, Enigma's thought process falls in sync with the original thus granting him excess to their thoughts and memories if he is given entry into their mind (by looking them directly in the eye).