Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Natural Disaster (OOC)

Future Allie Way

NOOOO! My secret weapon, revealed! *wrings flippers hands in despair*

(I'm also secretly a seal <.< >.>.)

There, I made a long one too! Now, I have the perfect opponent for us all....

Oh yeah:

Kaal (Champion)

Jot (Maw)

Kein (War)

Krein's father will now be called "Sahkoorjun" (might be changed)

Sah (Phantom)

Koor (Summer)

Jun (King)

Now you know how I feel xD!

Sorry I sometimes take so long to add to the RP guys. I'm usually at school half the time and training Martial Arts the other half. Plus homework, yeah.... Either way, I'm having a great time RPing with all of you :D!

Things are about to get even better >: D!! I'll see what you guys do, and then I'll see.

Sorry guys, I wasn't going to let y'all off the hook that easily! You'll have to think of a way to outsmart the Imperators. They are afterall, the most dangerous warriors ever :D.

Storm is kind of outmatched here...I'm not seeing a way to make him outmatch the Imperators.

I hope you have something in mind Krein. Its looking pretty bad for our characters. At this rate, they're all going to die soon.

Edited by super muffin derpy506

Of course I have something in mind! I won't let us all die that easily!

Also, don't feel bad if you actually feel that way. Imagine fighting the combined forces of the Roman and Spartan armies... Now imagine them with dragons, magic, and the Thu'um....

Yeah, you're definitely screwed there! Of course you're only fighting a couple of phalanxes, but still!

Oh yeah, since you guys hadn't joined when I posted this, I'll post it again. It's what Toormaarnax's "Fear Screech" is supposed to sound like.

Also:

Toor (Inferno)

Maar (Terror)

Nax (Cruel)

I told ya I had something up my sleeve!

And hey, Dragon...thanks for the backup. I hope to meet you again someday so I can repay you for this." Storm says as he fights to keep the hole open while his friends move towards him.

Oh don't worry, there'll be plenty more of the Cruel Terror of Infernos to be seen!

Sooner than you think actually, we still have to go through:

This guy------> Kaaljotkein

Anyone seen Godzilla Final Wars? Well if you have, then you're going to love what he does next!

Well Blue, at the moment our group is in a life or death fight to escape right now, but we were in a cell with a group of other captured ponies not long ago. Your character could be one of the ones that escaped when we did and decides to stick with us to help save the Mane 6 and Equestria from Discord's clutches.

...oh god.

What, have you seen it and now dread what the Maw of War's Champion is going to become :D?

xD

And yes derpy muffins, thank you for telling Blue that! Good idea, so come on in :)!

Alcron City's theme...

I seriously have to stop ripping stuff off from MM xD.

*realizeshowmuchilikemmbnsoundtrack*

Thanks! I would've used the Undernet theme from MMBN5, but this theme has more of a feeling of danger and destruction rather than mysteriousness and sadness.

I'm still waiting for KoM to post or for PinkieDaShy, but it looks like they're not online right now :(... Not that your post won't suffice though derpy, its just that Krein asked L a question so I have to wait for KoM to respond.

*DOOOM DOOOOOOOOM*

(I need to hire someone to play dramatic battle music every time I enter a room. Just saying.)

Krein, why you hurt Snow/Eiraia so much? She's the most powerful Windigo evar-it'll be a long time before she gets taken down D:

Let me explain a few things:

-Snow is far less resistant to heat and attacks than Eiraia, because she has to constantly use a spell to give her the body of a pony, which dampens her powers. However, as a Windigo, she's a lot stronger both physically and magically because she's using all of her magic.

-They're not really "solid" so they can float through walls and crap, which is how they turn into mist.

-She can call armies of Windigos cuz she's their princess! YEAHHH

Sahkoorjun: I'm the Phantom King of Summer, I do what I want >: D!

You have to remember though that you're dealing with an alicorn here though. Strong in physical and mage combat, plus with all the experience he has from wars, then yeah. If Krein is strong, imagine how strong his father is!

Edited by Kreinbahthur