Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Reaction To Suddenly Ending Up In Equestria?

Bendy

Would your reaction be suddenly ending up in Equestria out of nowhere like being teleported or something? Still as a Human mind you, just your body reanimated in cartoon form.

First I think I would have gone totally insane, so I might just roll with it. I'd be scared, miss my family and friends, feel awkward and out of place and want to go home.

Over time I might become happy.

I would be terrified I'd might end up in the wrong universe, say a universe where the Ponies xenophobic and hate Humans and kill them on sight, due to that I might try to hide until I'm sure they won't kill me.

Also terrified of ending up in the Cupcakes universe. I'd have to be sure that's kind canon Pinkie Pie. 

Humieverrse, fans of My Little Human. I'd probably end running in fear, not because they want to kill me, but hug me and other things... Too many Ponies, I think I'd just like the one. 

Edited by Rush

While I would be impressed and delighted to live in the same universe of my little pony, I would also be nervous and terrified.

The fact that I probably won't be able to come back to my own universe and that I have to live the accustom life styles of a pony, it would be a daunting task to overcome as a human alone.

I would be amazed, scared of the wonders awaiting me, while at the same time sad due the distance between the people I ever loved. Distressed as hell, trying to fight the dispair. But also I would probably try to find my way out. Some sort of solucion.

So first, I would try to look for help on the surroundings, maybe meet with some of the ponies that I believe might be able to aid me in my quest for return. And of course, for the first time in my life I'd be praying for Equestria girls to be part of the cannon instead of an spin-off.

If I succeed with this task, then I would ask Twilight Sparkle to call Princess Celestia for help, so I could finally cross the portal from Equestria girls, where there are "humans" cartoony humans to be more specific.
My life should be way more normal there. Problem is that I don't like Equestria girls, so I'd have to use the portal once again to turn myself into a pony. And here is the risky part.

So, only If I turn into a unicorn, I'd be able to travel the lands beyond Equestria, searching for lost knowledge in my quest to become the most powerful wizard that ever existed. So then finally be able to create the spell to return to my world, in my human form.

Awaking the next morning in my room, thinking it was just a dream. A long dream.

Apologies for my english, it isn't my first language.

I would be happy to be there no matter what. I would be completely happy to leave this life behind. As for what I would do first is probably find my way to ponyville and start a new life.

Edited by Cobalt Thunder

I'd go into a state of shock and then go through the stages of denial like any other person.  Once I finally accepted reality I can imagine there'd be a bit of being angry and bitter about it (considering my life isn't all that bad honestly).  Eventually I'd move on and figure out things from there.  Probably learn what I could and try to find a goal for my life that once seemed so simple and now is in disarray.

> Your Reaction To Suddenly Ending Up Equestria?

> Ending Up Equestria

I don't think I'd have a reaction to it, being a landmass and all.

I'd become disoriented. The shift in technological capabilities (notably the lack of electronics, and therefore internet) would dramatically change my life. Taking back what I said in another topic, I think Culture shock wouldn't be much of an issue - Equestria is, as far as we've seen, very western in appearance. It's likely that living in Equestria would be similar to living in America, given their similarities.

Giving up meat would be a problem though.

I'd probably just drop to my knees and stare. For a few hours. 

Once I'd regain the ability to think, I'd probably go on a quest to seek out answers, with nothing but my bare hands, the clothes on my back, and most likely the help of everypony I come across. Assuming I could go to Celestia for said answers, I'd make my way to Canterlot and schedule an audience with her as soon as possible. If all else fails, just scour the globe until I find something. I mean, I'd really have nothing better to do.

If the search concludes that return is possible, I'd do everything in my power to do so. I don't belong there. Simple as that. If not, I suppose I'd just continue my studies from over here, of course trying to change what I know to better suit my new situation. Can anyone say pony med school?

I would never get used to the loss, though...

I'll miss you, bacon.  :(

Knowing Fluttershy andTwily....Twily would want to run tests and do studies and figure out what I was.Meanwhile Fluttershy would b all like "ooh a new creature! how adorable!" and then attempt suffocate me with kindness. 

I'd probably be happy, I'd miss my friends,but I'd get to hang out with some ponies. and be friends with them instead. I'd make the most of it.

Personally, my reaction would be to take it all in slowly. I won't be surprised, I won't fanboy over it. Calmly, I will find a way to Fluttershy's cottage, and act injured.

This would be the best way to introduce myself to the first pony I mert, Fluttershy, because she seems like she would be willing to help.

From there, I'd request to meet Twilight Sparkle.

THEN, I'd request to meet Princess Celestia privately.

From there my fate will be decided.

Maybe I will have to live far from civilization? Be turned into a pony due to a spell? Be executed?

Honestly, there is no way I could live as a human in Equestria.

I'm positive I am flexible enough to adapt, though. I wouldn't miss home too much.

Life right now is boring, and I doubt anything could be as exciting as living in Equestria.

Sure, my family abd friends are gone, but I can make new friends. I'm living a happier life, too.

Not saying I wouldn't miss people. I just would prefer life on Equestria.

Edited by Kobato

Hmm ponies? Oh Equestria!!! MUST FIND TRAIN, MUST RIDE TRAIN TO PONYVILLE! ONce in Ponyville I must:

High Five Rainbow Dash

Hang with Fluttershy and her animals

Party with Pinkie Pie

Read with Twilight

Design with Rarity

Pick Apples with Apple Jack

And finally go and get Big Mac to Eeeyup and Eeenope at me :D

There's not much for me here on Earth, so I'd be like "Fuck yeah, 'questria!" And then I settle in Ponyville and try to make some friends and get a job and hopefully live happily ever after.

Hopefully, ponies have a certain herb...

• Brohoof 1

I would probably go nuts my first reaction would be"were am i, I'm gonna be late for work and lose my bonus" i would eventualy learn to live with it but always be searching for a way home

it would be hard for me, extreme guilt for leaving my life that i once had, and starting anew in a place that i don't recognize. Although i probably would be happier in a place that is not as dark and depressing as the world we live in today. it would be hard to grasp the reality of what is real and what is fake.

first i would be all like, how did i get here and second i would be all like, "yo wheres that fine sexy marshmellow mare at?" and then ill knock on rarity's door and explain who i am and everything and.....possibly.......you know......give her a hug and maybe feel her mane......*blushing deeply*

Edited by mobiusking97

I'd be shocked and excited this is happening. I would then go to the nearest pony and ask where I am to make sure, and carry on a little conversation. After that, I'll find the nearest place to stay for a little while. Then I'll just keep going on with my new life in Equestria and never look back to Earth.

Not that much for me here on Earth so I would be pretty happy to be there. I would miss my friends and family though. I would really be worried about fitting in though but if that wasn't a problem I would find my way to Ponyville and start a new life, preferably becoming friends with the mane 6 along the way.

I'd be happy. Not even a ounce of fear in my body, because I know the ups and downs of Equestria. Plus being a foreign creature and all means that I'd be under the protection of Celestia herself.

I would probably be confused, then happy when i found out where i was, and then go into depression because there would be no other humans (and i have a very hard time making friends)

My first reaction is, "This cannot be happening, clearly I need to slap myself silly."

Then I'll proceed to go, "Alright this is really happening to me."

Then I'll try to find Twilight and get her to transform me into a unicorn. Doesn't matter how I do it, just as long as I blend into the society.

Then I'll introduce the ideology of democracy. Then I'll do something about said democracy. Then I'll force a large migration of democractic ponies to somewhere else to establish the United States of Ponyland. I'll then proceed to make it a pseudo-democracy state. Proceeding to establish me the First President of Ponyland.

Then in the end I'll wonder how in the hell did I manage to do the things I just said.