Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Describe your real life friends

Xievie

Nathan - My first best friend. I met him when I was about 4 years old in elementary school. I also became best friends with his 2 younger brothers. He is a really cool guy.

Matt - Nathan's younger brother. He was born like 2 years after Nathan, so I met him when I was 6. He's a really cool guy too but way funnier than Nathan x)

Anatole - Matt's younger brother. He was born in 2008 and I basically knew him all my life x)

Nev - I met him in Year 5. A really cool guy.

Harry - I met him in Year 7 but we unfortunately stopped being friends during summer 2014 ;_; RIP friendship.

Ollive - Met him in Year 7 but was "more" friends with him in Year 8 (currently). He's nicknamed Mr.T.

Louise - She's my female best friend since Year 7, but "more" in Year 8 since I hang out more with her.

Emma - My girlfriend since year 7, still madly in love with her.

Alicia - My female best friend since Year 7 too.

Tiffany - Same for her. I exceptionally like her for her similar personality with Fluttershy.

Robert - A pretty cool guy I know since year 5, wouldn't necessarily say he's my best friend, but he's like last on my best friend list if that makes sence.

• Brohoof 1

Since I can't be bothered describing my whole Year 10 Group so to make it easy on me, I shall describe my 3 closest friends

Torin: My best friend since I first lived in Blackpool in Year 1, been friends for 10 years now, and his personality is similar to mine heheh, he is very random and for some odd reason overly sexual, like he makes sex jokes constantly, he also messes around constantly and is a class clown so to speak heheh

Tom: My other Year 1 best friend up to now, I met Tom at the same time as Torin, but Tom is much more serious yet he knows when to have a joke and not over do it, he can be extremely funny and a good friend to talk to about serious stuff, I need to add how smart he is since I have never seen him mess up in a test heheh.

Josh: I have known Josh since Year 1 but we didn't become good friends until Year 7 so again I have known him for 10 years but been friends with him for 3. Josh like Torin is a joker but he knows when to ease up like Tom. He is also an awesome gamer and extremely athletic for some reason even though he doesn't work out. But he is quite a protective and trolly guy, so a good friend all in all.

Edited by Handsome Changeling
  • Brohoof 1

Okay, i'll follow a trend here and mention them by their first name initials.

I have two best friends whom i respect deeply; we've been a trio since childhood. We sometimes have rough patches, sure, we fight, we squabble, we argue and bicker with each other lots of times, but we have this unspoken bond between us which keeps us together.

A - A very close friend of mine. I actually met him on first grade. He's difficult, in every sense of the word. He's a generally tired and moody person, and he's kind of an awkward idiot. He is known for saying the worst of things at the worst of times, holding really bizarre views and opinions over trivial things (even weirder ideas over more pressing issues). Nowadays, i usually see myself at odds with this person for various reasons. He's not very expressive, and finds it difficult to make himself stand out and be understood by others, even close friends, but one thing i can say though. He's usually not a bad person; he just messes up often and throws tantrums, blows things out of proportion, or goes into fits depression to deal with him problems.  I can tell he cares about the bonds we have though, so i end up sighing and shrugging even when he gets on my nerves.

Z - Another one of my two best friends, and my immortal kindred bro. He's... kind of an asshole towards most other people, a prankster who likes to lie, cheat, and play tricks on other people. It's -usually - all in good heart though. I met him in fourth grade, and he's kind of a douche, an intelligent elitist, that enjoys friendly and lengthy discourse, but is generally bad at paying attention to other people and is lazy and unfocused. He and i are both weirdos who like crazy crap, and our imagination usually runs wild and we end up having weird conversations (that we both enjoy for some reason). He's a genuinely good friend at heart however, and while i used to misjudge him for his weirdness in the past, lessons learned and paths taken have shown me that he's a one true friend who'll stick by my side when it really matters. We've reached a level of unspoken communication which we call, as an inside-joke, the "psylink", which is basically us knowing each-other's thoughts well before they're spoken out.

Edited by Sleepwalker
  • Brohoof 1

Well ever since i graduated High School it seems like all my friends went their own ways and now i dont have many

except for on here i have plenty of friends now :)

• Brohoof 1

The Nerd

Met him in Year 7. This guy is a huge nerd. He watches a lot of anime, spends most of his time on the internet, is very shy, plays video games almost 24/7, he's interested in computer programming and his face is full of pimples. He's the stereotypical nerd. But he's also an extremely sweet guy who wouldn't harm a fly. He's always that friend you can trust with anything. He doesn't cause unnecessary drama and he also tries to be optimistic. (Although it's kind of hard for him as he apparently gets bullied in his class quite a bit). :/

The Comedian

Met her mid-Year 7. Huge tomboy who plays a lot of sports and isn't lady-like in any way, shape or form. Which is a good thing because she's not an uptight person who constantly cares about what other people think of her. The reason she's the comedian is because she just makes jokes about everything. (Of course though, she can be serious when needed.) She expresses her cold opinions through just saying it how it is in a funny way. She's blunt and that's what makes her funny.

The Fashionista

Met her in mid-Year 8. She's one of those glamour girls who's very interested in fashion and looks. Her and I have some pretty neat conversations about fashion design. She's aspiring to be a fashion designer at the moment. She cares a lot about her appearance and others. And while she seems like one of those girls, she's actually pretty smart and she doesn't care about her popularity status 24/7.

The Twins

J and J. Met them at the end of Year 7. Annoying little shits but still cool friends. :P They're both very close friends. I spend almost every day sitting with them. (In the classroom and at lunch.) They can be very annoying, sometimes taking jokes too far but they're still some of my closest friends who I can always depend on no matter what.

The Midget

Keep in mind, he's not actually a midget. He's just the smallest in our group so we call him a midget just to annoy him. I met him all the way back in Kindergarten. He's my oldest friend. Despite how much I annoy him, I have to give props to him for never being truly upset with me. I give him a lot of shit. lol. I'd probably say he's actually my bestest friend. He's just the coolest guy and so nice.

• Brohoof 1