mega thread Why did you choose your avatar/profile pic?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

It's Celebrity Avatar Day and to celebrate the occasion I have chosen to impersonate one of my personal heroes, Stanley Kubrick. He's favorite film director next to Hideaki Anno. 

I enjoy his face.

post-4006-0-10537300-1381646525.png

• Ponies is not the only thing I'm into, and I figured I'd reflect that through my second obsession for a bit; One Piece. Enel (also known as Eneru) is a self-proclaimed 'god', who usurped the leader of a nation living in the sky with his freakish and terribly destructive power over lightning (thus, electricity), and lead it as its' dictator. He's one of the cooler villains.
  • Brohoof 1

SchoolKyoko_zpsc3c6300c.png

I keep forgetting about this thread :unsure:. Anyhoo, about a week ago I was feeling a bit lonely since my reading buddy is out of town, so I stooped to taking Twiliscael's recommendation to watch Puella Magi Madoka Magica. I raced through all the episodes over the course of a few nights and have been obsessed ever since. When ~Chaotic Discord~ restarted his old revolution thingamabob, I joined cause peer pressure and decided to pay tribute to one of my favorite characters from that, and certainly the most chaotic Magical Girl in the series :). I'm using this picture in particular because she's surprisingly cute sometimes.

• Brohoof 2

Derpy is my favorite background pony and it has been a while since I have had a Derpy avatar. I found this adorable Derpy pic on facebook and knew I had to have it for my next avatar, it is cute and perfect for Halloween.

kitty_derpy_hooves_by_oathkeeper21-d6jhx

rsz_rainbow_dash_by_whiro153-d59xgt6.jpg

Decided that it was finally time to go with something a little more adorable. I've just been feeling so happy recently that I thought I let my mood show through an avatar. And so after some time spent in searching, I found this uber cute Dashie avatar, and I thought it was perfect to use, so yeah. :P

• Brohoof 4

My friend actually sent me this pic that he found from tumblr. It was just too perfect. The very nerdy looking Chrysalis was so precious. She looks cute with her glasses and shirt. wub.png

post-16231-0-76443300-1381693214_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

Here's the full story...

Well one day, I was browsing these here forums and I noticed Leif Erikson Day was coming! So I edited myself an avatar of a Space Viking. And... now I'm too lazy to switch back. So yeah.

post-11395-0-58227100-1381797063_thumb.jpg

If you haven't realized by now, I love Disgaea to bits. So when I picked up the new Disgaea this weekend (and devoted most of this time to playing it), I figured it was time to use a new avatar and I decided to use Sicily, mostly because she is a new character. 

I chose my avatar because I enjoy devealing all of your secrets by just deeply sniffing all of your sins off your flesh while I excuse myself with an adorable grin that deviates my real intentions.

• Brohoof 1

EvenMoreMami-san_zpsfc6f9728.png

At the suggestion of a friend of mine, I joined the lawful side of the Forum Lounge war. Being still in the middle of my PMMM obsession, I decided to be the Lawful Good character, Mami. She's one of my favorites especially after reading some of the manga, and this picture struck me as being particularly wonderful.

Rainbow Titan, because it looks adorable in a "I'm-bucking-tired-get-on-with-it-before-I-rip-your-head-off" kinda way.

I'll probably go with Dash Avi's most of the time until I get round to maybe getting a nice pic of my OC done.