What did you last kill? o_0

Dark Moon

The last thing I killed was my cats dignity.  I dressed him up for halloween (black cat dressed as a witch), and when we weren't handing out candy to trick-or-treaters (he's very friendly), he would hide in his bed (it's a cube thing) and just look at me with a face like, "I'm going to kill you in your sleep for this."  Needless to say, today he has been outright avoiding me.    As for "things," I almost daily kill creepers, zombies, and skeletons. Then there are the ants/flies/random bugs that i hit with my truck.....man, I am a murderer...

Vinyl was kind enough to lend me his bass cannon for the job.

say what now?

Are we making this official in some way that I missed?

would be rather interesting.. but "he" would have to be a trap pony... Would Hasbro even be willing to step on the LGBT front and allow this?

Usually they're so apologetic and avoiding of anything "controversial"

The last thing I killed was a mountain lion. I found the fucker in my backyard over my late dog Crackers. I walked back inside, grabbed my double-barrel and shot it in the side. Both Crackers and that damned cat are buried in my backyard under what will eventually be a rose bush.

• Brohoof 1

The last thing i killed was a few weeks back, a rather large spider, i saw it running up my wall behind my monitor so quickly trapped it in a water bottle, however i quickly realized that i wouldn't be able to actually get it out, so i swirled the remaining water that remained around to catch it, then slowly burnt the base of the bottle with my zippo until the mixture of melting plastic and hot water killed the spider. 

I believe that the last thing I killed would have to be... idk... Might have killed an ant due to DIABEETUS since the other day I dropped a whole cookie next to an ant at the park to see what it would do, then A WHOLE FREAKING ARMY of ants show up and carry the cookie whole together. I WAS LIKE WTF!!!!

This made me laugh a lot. Totally wasn't expecting a video game character xD

LOL, that's what I expected first XD. Anyways, I'm killing forced mutants, circle of eight guys, Nitro, and three of Hydra four in Marvel Avengers Alliance. and in real life, I killed a mosquito 

Today after school I was with some friends and I killed a worm or caterpillar thing about an inch long. I smushed it and out came a green substance. I got scared I was like,"WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?" and continued my day 

I found a ladybug by my computer an hour or so ago.

It was so cool.

I tried letting it crawl up on my finger, but it kept dodging my finger.

...but I persisted.

...I kept on trying to pick it up...but I...I...

...I had no idea...

:(

R.I.P. Ms. Ladybug

Your Memory Will Carry On

...Geez, I'm really bored, huh?

I killed a bunch of mosquitoes today. I was outside doing yard work and they flew around, irritating me. I killed a few with my hand and lured the rest into a spider web. That spider is going to be dining like a queen tonight. That's my girl. img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

Edited by SmartyPants
  • Brohoof 1

Pomme Pomme, Woolies, and then Ambrosia. Seriously, KILLED THEM. 

I also played minecraft. I killed a skeleton after it killed me. Then a creeper and a zombie. The Creeper's relative killed me and I wanted revenge. Zombie was scaring me.

i suppose the only ones that i have killed recently are the thugs in Gotham city... i know batman does not kill but when you give a thug a hard DDT on the  floor grate and you hotwire a thug to land into a propane gas canister to explode.., or smash a thug on to a ledge of a  bridge and then  toss him down into the floor can't realistically understand how the game says that the thugs are  just unconscious..

Edited by Renon Strike

some damn flies that flies around in my room near my computer screen. It's those small ones that comes from the fruits and stuff in the kitchen, they're so annoying >_>

A slug.

I walked outside without any shoes on and stepped on one in the darkness.

It made a popping noise like a balloon and when I saw its corpse, I felt guilty,

then a friend of mine gave me 5 bucks to salt it.

• Brohoof 1

For me it was a pesky fly. The dang thing had a habit of dive bombing me. And it was feeling its oats, because it eluded my swats with ease.

For three days it tormented me. and then I changed my tactics.

I turned off all the lights except for my bathroom. Sure enough it headed for the light. Once inside I closed the door, just me and him now. Then I pulled out my secret weapon, bathroom cleanser spray. I set it for a wide area effect dispersion, so I didn't need a direct strike and could hit him in the air.

Three sprays later, he lost the ability to fly and dropped to the floor. I scooped him up alive in a Kleenex and dropped him in the toilet. I could see him kicking as his horrible fate dawned upon him. Laughing evilly, I flushed, and the fly spiraled down to a cold dark watery grave.

Insects and vermin enter my apartment at their own risk. The penalty for invading my home is DEATH.

Ignorance is no excuse. There is no mercy for transgressors.

A slug.

I walked outside without any shoes on and stepped on one in the darkness.

It made a popping noise like a balloon and when I saw its corpse, I felt guilty,

then a friend of mine gave me 5 bucks to salt it.

Yeah. You haven't lived until you've salted a slug.

Edited by Silverhoof

A horse.

But seriously, I don't like killing pests because they usually leave a splatter which has to be cleaned up (and is disgusting msg-8308-0-76652000-1382912179.png). The last thing I killed was probably a snail which I stepped on by accident.

I don't really like to kill things. Not just because there living things, also because I am kind of grossed out by dead things.

I'm not one of those guys who went with there dad to shoot a squirrel in there backyard.

I was the one who would go over to it to check if it was OK. 

Fluttershy Approves wink.png

Edited by North Aura

Hmm Well, not my kill, but my dog Howard did get another chicken.. So I got stuck with the luxury of having to cut it up and feather it...

Man they stink on the inside!

Half Naked chick warning... Shame this didn't happen before Halloween.. would've been funny.

1405037_673408279371066_476837386_o.jpg

I dun care what no one says, I ain't wasting good chicken.. even if it has tid bits only (I don't currently have any meat birds aside from the ducks, but they're my pets and breeders for next year.) still... can make soup....

Edited by GrimCW