Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do I get an image in my signature? (Easy?)

Bronii
Go to solution Solved by Quilava,

answered this nicely in another thread.

You're going to want to go and upload your signature to an image hosting site like Photobucket, and then go click on My Settings

Spoiler

img-1764505-1-YZa75Xd.png

Once you're there, go to Signature in the side bar thing.

Spoiler

img-1764505-2-OCspIO8.png

Then it'll give you the option to edit yours. Just paste the image in, or use the IMG link option. Post here if you have any trouble :)

• Brohoof 3

The simplest way to do so is to upload to an image hosting site such as imgur.

From there, copy/paste the .png (or similar) url into the the textbox that appears when you click the image button above the signature textbox (the one that looks like this):

post-15615-0-36844400-1377126194_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

If you want to use an image in your signature, 

first make sure that is within the specific dimensions of your group (seeing as your a normal member, you can have signatures with dimensions up to 600px by 100px).

Then go to your signature editor

post-14315-0-15596100-1369165394_thumb.png

Then, if you're using an external image site to host your image, then copy the direct link of the image, and paste it within the "Insert Image" tool.

post-14315-0-51486300-1369165425_thumb.png

Hope this helps you~

• Brohoof 4

What I find is the most conventional way to be able to upload an image as your signature, is to upload your signature (100 x 600 [Height x Width] pixels, if you are not a donor), onto an image sharing website such as imgur. After you've done that, get the Direct Link from your image. Go onto your Signature tab, and click this tool.

YYiqSfB.png

URL box will appear, then paste your direct link to your image in the space provided.

I hope this helped.

• Brohoof 1

To add a picture to your signature, you press "image" and paste the url to the image.

6X8TpuS.png

If you want to upload an image from your computer you can upload it to a site such as imgur, and then paste the url.

• Brohoof 1

Anyways, what you're going to want to do is go to imgur.com and upload whatever it is you want to use for your signature pic (must be 600x100 for most users or 600x200 for donors/subscribers).

Once it's uploaded, right click and then left click on the "Copy Image URL" button.

FFOVEnO.png

Next,

Click this.

Press the button for posting image, shown here.

yMATYZt.png

paste the URL you copied earlier, the window should now look something like this but with a different URL

xSNEjXq.pngThen click OK, scroll down, and hit save changes.

If you need further help, I'd be glad to provide more assistance.

• Brohoof 1

Well this appears to have been answered nicely....about a dozen times by the people above xD

Seeing as you have an image in your signature, Its obvious that you now know what to do, so Im going to lock this up.

Have a nice day ^_^

• Brohoof 2