Ask Twilight Sparkle.

Twi Rubix

Hey twilight have you ever been taught how to treat a pony that has been poisond because it would seem a assassin has poisond me. I will not die but i will become very weak so do you think you could help me

I think I can. Uhh... No, no, no. no! Ah! Here it is. If Zecora is still in her house, give her this book. I could teleport you there as well.
  • Thanks 1

No its ok i can walk well maby if anypony find's me lieing on the ground dont worry i will be ok i hope *Starts shaking and wobbling* see you later

Yeah... No. If you don't wanna teleport, the least I can do is offer protection. You and I can be in a force field!
  • Brohoof 1

Genre please!

Wait... you can't be serious! Okay, looks like its been going on for a while considering your ask thread. How can I help?

Well, it'd be awfully nice if ya could make sure they don't invade Ponyville.

Oh, and...if ah don't make it, please tell the others (Rarity, Fluttershy, Dash and Pinkie) ah'm sorry...

Wait... you can't be serious! Okay, looks like its been going on for a while considering your ask thread. How can I help?

Yeeeaaah, Kind of my bad, but most of 'em are blown up!

But they just keep coming...

TWILIGHT! We need you to disregard another fundamental law of the universe!

Twilight you know force fields are small we would basicly be rubbing against eatch other the whole time and besides i dont want to put you in harms way

Well... okay. Just be careful out there.

Well, it'd be awfully nice if ya could make sure they don't invade Ponyville.

Oh, and...if ah don't make it, please tell the others (Rarity, Fluttershy, Dash and Pinkie) ah'm sorry...

I'll do the best I can! And... I will let them know.
  • Brohoof 1

*enters Twilight's house, gasping for breath and clutching a hoof against his chest* What... What happened out there? One moment everything was fine, then the next... Ponyville got attacked by zombies! *realizes he's still clutching the book* Oh... Sorry, here... I finished the book sooner than I expected, heh... *returns the book to Twilight*

*enters Twilight's house, gasping for breath and clutching a hoof against his chest* What... What happened out there? One moment everything was fine, then the next... Ponyville got attacked by zombies! *realizes he's still clutching the book* Oh... Sorry, here... I finished the book sooner than I expected, heh... *returns the book to Twilight*

T-thanks for the book... Apparently Dr. Whooves caused all this. I'm not sure how to fix it either!
  • Brohoof 1

You mean that brown pony who was in here before...? Um, anyways... Do you mind if I hide here for now...?

Yes, him. And sure, you can hide here now.

Twilight!

I need you to get me the super natural remedies book!

Oh, alright! Come on, come on... got it!
  • Brohoof 1

Thank you!

Worms... worms... here we are!

Turns out it isn't the actual flesh wich is alive, rather a colony of worms inside it is maneuvering it.

And they are kind of from the future. And another planet.

And hitched a ride on the TARDIS.

Now, it says here, the best way to deal with worms is... poison joke juice!

OK, I'm sorry Twi, but a zombie apocalypse is more important then reshelving, and being a zombie myself, even though these zombies are from the future, the best way to kill a zombie is severring the head, and as I've done so before, I will use my knowledge of Nazi Zombies to attempt to recreate all the weapons, perks, and power-ups, this will take me a while...

Have ever heard of the force (its from star wars) it looks the same as your pony magic making things float and stuff, but i dont think you have the power to shoot electricity out of your horn like they do? wait can you!

dear twilight.

we heard from the little zombie apocalypse problem going on.

we are momentairly bussy on the farm protecting it.

we tought you could need something to defend yourself and found this fitting for you.

good luck and hope to see you soon,

Luna.

post-1283-0-06569000-1334703152_thumb.jpg

Well it looks like Luna gave you a Gatling Gun so I won't be needing to give you a weapon, but here's some Juggernog, and I'll have to explain how a gatling gun works, you should be able to hold it and pull the trigger with your magic but the gatling gun has to warm up for a dew seconds before shooting and instead of running out of ammo overheats, so spay it until it starts getting hot then let it cool down and continue doing so, good luck Twi! I still need to give some of your friends their weapons, SAA is the worst so i recommend going there to help everypony else who already knows, I will meet with you later to help assumikng there are any left bu then, see you!

Dear Twilight

ARE YOU ALRIGHT?

I am at AJs farm and the Zombies have been defeated at Sweet Apple Acres!

No known casualties so far and AJ is alright

I will stay there for a while to guard the area.

Hope to see you soon

dear twilight.

we heard from the little zombie apocalypse problem going on.

we are momentairly bussy on the farm protecting it.

we tought you could need something to defend yourself and found this fitting for you.

good luck and hope to see you soon,

Luna.

post-1283-0-06569000-1334703152_thumb.jpg

Well it looks like Luna gave you a Gatling Gun so I won't be needing to give you a weapon, but here's some Juggernog, and I'll have to explain how a gatling gun works, you should be able to hold it and pull the trigger with your magic but the gatling gun has to warm up for a dew seconds before shooting and instead of running out of ammo overheats, so spay it until it starts getting hot then let it cool down and continue doing so, good luck Twi! I still need to give some of your friends their weapons, SAA is the worst so i recommend going there to help everypony else who already knows, I will meet with you later to help assumikng there are any left bu then, see you!

Dear Twilight

ARE YOU ALRIGHT?

I am at AJs farm and the Zombies have been defeated at Sweet Apple Acres!

No known casualties so far and AJ is alright

I will stay there for a while to guard the area.

Hope to see you soon

Thank you princess. And don't worry, everypony. We will be fine. Im gonna go out there with this new... gun here and see if I can get to Applejack to help her. Wish me luck!
  • Brohoof 1