Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Opinions of Fluttershy

Slice0Pie

So, you all know who Fluttershy is! The Yellow and Pink Mare, the really shy Pegasus.

So, what do you think of her?

Does she have a good color scheme?

Is she Best pony?

Do you think she should be less shy in season 4?

Post your opinions of this cute mare!

yay... ;)

Edited by CadenceDerp
  • Brohoof 3

I think of her as an adorable pony with a serious shy problem, that she luckily overcomes to prove she's better than you think.

She does have a cool color scheme as well, and a very cute one at most.

Is she the best? I can see why, but to me, it's always rarity.

Maybe, after all, that is her natural state, but seeing her improve would be great.

Overall, she's adorable and cute, as well as loving and caring, she is one of a kind.  ;)

• Brohoof 1

I think she is worst mane 6 character. Hell, I don't even think she's cute. 

There are some good traits about her, but she's definitely not a character I enjoy, to be honest.

A nice color scheme, though...I'll give her that.

tumblr_llu6bkqPGj1qjotd2o1_500.png

• Brohoof 4

She have great potential, but she is kind of "unused" like rarity. It is sort of like she is good with animals, and does a good addition to the mane 6. She could do somethig  newish, her episodes are a bit too simlar.

• Brohoof 1

I really like Fluttershy. I relate to her really well In the sense that we're both shy and love animals. I also think her colour scheme is quite nice she's definitely up there as one of my favourite mane 6 pony's :)

• Brohoof 1

I love Fluttershy. I think her personality is great, she looks adorable, and her voice is so damn pleasant. I also relate to some aspects of her personality. 
She's my favourite of the Mane 6, and an ex-favourite overall pony. (She lost that position to Vinyl...)
Nevertheless, she's still my second favourite pony, and I'll probably always have a soft spot for her considering I had a crush on her for a long time when I first became a Brony.

In regards to the show itself, I think her background hasn't been explored enough, and she's probably the one with the most potential to grow. I look forward to more Fluttershy-centric episodes in Season 4! 

Edited by Apocalyptic_Unicorn
  • Brohoof 2

My absolute favourite Pony (next to Pinkie Pie).

I relate to her the most out of all the characters, being the cripplingly shy human being that I am.

The fact that she overcomes some of her confidence issues in her episodes also gives me hope that I too can overcome some of my own insecurities.

However, it does annoy me when people say that her cuteness is one of the main reasons they like her character..
Yeah, she's adorable, but I feel like people are missing something..
Maybe I'm just deluding myself..
I dunno, she's still a great character in my eyes.

• Brohoof 1

she is my favorite pony, so of course i see her as the best. i feel that her color scheme fits her personality rather well. they are soft colors, so it would make sense that she have a soft heart. i like her personality. she is rather adorable, but that doesn't mean she is always meek. she can be intimidating when she feels threatened. she also gets rather ticked off from time to time. when she does, you don't want to get in her way. she's cute, friendly, and epic. i can't really complain much.

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy, who ranks second place in my list of favorite ponies, is very, very cute, and her adorable color scheme of pastels reflects her shyness nicely. Her eye shape and color is also very unique. Her kindness is a quality I am trying to develop. We maybe need one or two episodes centered around her in Season 4, and although her singing voice isn't as good as some, it is still very pretty and I would love a solo sung by her.

Edited by True Rarity

I think she's a decent pony, not one of my favourites but I can relate her.

It's an alright  colour scheme.

Not to me, but I like her. 

.Eh, it is part of her name but I'd like to see her rise above it just this once.

Fluttershy is best pony!

she is definitely has a good color scheme, pink and yellow go nicely together. I think her personality is very well done to say the least. Everyone sees her as a shy pony, but they have episodes dedicated to her overcoming her fears. Her shyness puts her in some funny situations. Her scream is priceless... YAY! 

• Brohoof 1

I generally do like Fluttershy, but I think the fandom over hypes her because she 'soooo adorable!' 

>_>

This doesn't make her a bad character at all. It just means her actual flaws and abilities are overshadowed by her appearance, which is a bit annoying at times. 

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy is a really great character, and I relate to her a lot because I'm usually shy, humble, quiet, and I love animals and nature. Fluttershy has the reputation of being the cute pony of the Mane Six, but she has a lot more to offer than just being that "kawaii" character. She's a character who is weak on the surface, but has tremendous inner strength and courage. She has a rare kind of power - that is, her ability to forgive and forget when no one else will. She is one who would rather kill with kindness than bear a grudge. I find her admirable, endearing, and a lot of fun. Her cuteness is really just the icing on an already amazing cake.

The mellow yellow coat and soft pink mane combined with gentle cyan eyes reveal a pony who is sweet, nurturing, and incredibly graceful. I think Fluttershy's colors are perfectly befitting.

Is she Best pony?

She's best animal caretaker, best babysitter, best dragon/beast slayer, and best sweetheart.

Yes and no. To grow as a character, she will need to come out of her shell some more, and she already has taken steps in the right direction. However, if she loses too much of her shyness then she will lose a huge part of her character. I have faith that the writers will be able to strike a good balance between being naturally quiet and completely sheepish. My only major gripe about Fluttershy is that she tends to backtrack on her development - she'll learn a lesson in one episode, and then later it appears as if she's forgotten that lesson. She's a complicated character because if she's changed too much, then she won't really be Fluttershy anymore, but at the same time her growth feels somewhat stagnant at times. Either way, I'm stoked to see what's in store for Fluttershy in season 4.

• Brohoof 3

Fluttershy is my best pony, I think she is just so adorable. :wub:

She makes the cutes faces and sounds.

Her voice is soft and kind, not to mention her incredible singing voice.

She also has a really good color scheme and overall design.

So, you all know who Fluttershy is! The Yellow and Pink Mare, the really shy Pegasus.

Is she Best pony?

Post your opinions of this cute mare!

yay... ;)

What do I think of her? She's awesome.

Does she have a good color scheme? Simple, but nice.

Is she best pony? I CANT DECIDEJFSLJDLSKJ

Do you think she should be less shy in season 4? NO.

Post your opinions of this cute mare! No.

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy is my favorite pony, and not trying to go against the crowd to look cool or anything, but the reason I love her isn't because she's adorable. Like a lot of other Fluttershy fans, the reason I like her best is because I can relate to her the best.

Fluttershy is definitely my favorite pony. She embodies kindness and compassion, but this does not make her weak. She has a strong heart and will do anything for her friends. She also represents me (and many bronies) on a personal level.

64. The man who is prudent | a measured use
Of the might he has will make;
He finds when among | the brave he fares
That the boldest he may not be. -Havamal

Fluttershy is adorable, but sometimes I feel it is overstated, plus, there is more to her than cuteness. One thing that disappoints me is her underdeveloped background. I would like to see more about her family and childhood in season 4. As for being "best pony", I believe that they all have strengths and weaknesses. There is no "best pony", but she is still my personal favorite.

I love Fluttershy...

She's cute, kind, and except for that one episode (Hurricane Fluttershy?) she wouldn't hurt a fly. I think her color scheme is nice. Pink and yellow is a good combination and it suits her personality well.

Is she the best? Personally, I have a hard time picking. I love all of them equally. Though, most of the time I stick to RainbowDash being my favorite.

As for the last question, I hope she doesn't change. Characters develop, of course, but to have Flutter become less shy is pulling the strings of completely changing a focus of her personality, even if it's by a little bit.

she is overall the cutest pony to me. She can be like a shy version of Rainbow dash sometimes. I like her so much I had a dream where I was her last night. But Rainbow dash passed Fluttershy on My favorite pony list. But she Is still my second favorite. Just cant seem to like Rarity though. :yay: