Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Last of us ponies

Faulty Roze

Button Mash = Joel :P

Well, I actually really like this. The idea is really cool, and the art is very good as well. I guess my only suggestion would be to show a little bit of Joel Mash's eye. With the angle you put for his head; no eye looks a bit weird. But other than that, great job with this.

Edited by Blue Moon
  • Brohoof 2

Button Mash = Joel :P

Well, I actually really like this. The idea is really cool, and the art is very good as well. I guess my only suggestion would be to show a little bit of Joel Mash's eye. With the angle you put for his head; no eye looks a bit weird. But other than that, great job with this.

Noted. I was hoping the that button looked as if he was facing away from the direction of the picture, but i guess my angle is kinda off :P

As Blue Moon said, add a touch of eye to Button "Joel" Mash, or change the angle he's looking at.

And I noticed a small detail, as I always do. What's with the (what looks like) a tiny storm cloud with lightning protruding from it. (Directly over Button's hat). Did you add that just for a small touch? Was it an accident? Did you add it so you could have the yellow for later (from early in drawing this)?

• Brohoof 2

And I noticed a small detail, as I always do. What's with the (what looks like) a tiny storm cloud with lightning protruding from it. (Directly over Button's hat). Did you add that just for a small touch? Was it an accident? Did you add it so you could have the yellow for later (from early in drawing this)?

Congratulations to you! You did it. You are the first one (that I know so far) that has spotted the hidden derpy in each and every one of my pictures!

Edited by Frozen Rose

Absolutely loved this game! Also your artwork is spot on! Aside from the angle of Button Mash/Joel's eye, it looks great! And you said that this is your first attempt? Well it's a pretty damn good one if you ask me ;P 

Also I like your idea of putting hidden characters in your art xD Makes it a bit more fun to look at :3

Congratulations to you! You did it. You are the first one (that I know so far) that has spotted the hidden derpy in each and every one of my pictures!

YAY! :D Do I win a prize? I like prizes... What do I win? Do I win a drawing? I'd like a drawing. Oooh, how about this drawing? lolololololjk

• Brohoof 1