Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Create the scenario for the following situations.

MLP Moth

List 2 things you would do in these situations. Create the scenario.

A major car crash.

8.0+ earthquake.

An armed robbery.

Car crash- walk out the car. Start singing "staying alive"

Earthquake- come out of rubble. Look for food because earthquakes make me hungry

Armed robbery- punch robber in the throat. Kick their face in.

Edited by Rarity_Luna
  • Brohoof 2

Car crash- check if i'm dead or not. Start to reach in my pants and check if my manhood is still there

8.0 Earthquake- check if i'm dead or not. Start to reach in my pants and check if my manhood is still there

Armed robbery- check if i'm dead or not. Start to reach in my pants and feel that there is no manhood

• Brohoof 3

Car Crash-Come out beaten and bloodied and pass out on the ground

Earthquake get out barely alive then go back to look for loved ones

Robbery-Pull out a desert eagle and point it at robber if he has a melee weapon if he has a gun...well...SACRIFICE MYSELF TO HURT THE ROBBER

Car crash - put the gear into PARK or NEUTRAL then come out asking if the damage is bad. 

Earthquake - be oblivious and wonder why there's so much damage to everything in sight

Robbery - conveniently sprinkle pepper+chilli flakes into the robber's eyes. 

Car crash- take pants off. run the hell out of there
Earthquake- check if alive. yell: What the hell went wrong this time, Derpy?
Armed robbery- say some strange japanese words. Brony ninjas get through walls and kill the robbers

Car Crash- Check that I'm alive, kill whoever crashed into me

Earthquake- Find some stairs, afterwards go find all the dogs and humans in the rubble

Robbery- Kill the robber, collect reward

Car Crash - Hit my head against the steering wheel. Groan in frustration because my ride is totaled.

Earthquake - Stand there. Walk home.

Armed Robbery - Try to get the robber to shoot me. Act like I have a weapon to get his attention.

Deadly Car Crash: look up from the steering wheel and give the death glare to the other driver before passing out or haunt that jerk for the rest of their life if I died.

Powerful Earthquake: wake up... or possibly sleep through it, I'm actually a pretty heavy sleeper.

Armed Robbery: trap the burglar in an infinite loop / paradox and simply walk away or if they're wielding some sort of blade, surrender instantly.

Edited by Celtore

A major car crash - First, I'd check if I'm still alive and not move. Second, Check if anyone else is alive and tell them not to move. (with exceptions of course)

8.0+ earthquake - First, check if it's not a construction site that appeared out of no where, or if someone ate too Mexican food and is tearing them self a new poop-shoot. Second, check if people are inside the building from the outside.

An armed robbery - First, check out the robber. not 'checking' them out. Second, assess  the level of threat. Knife? we can get people to take him out. Gun, I'm sure we could think of something.

Car Crash: Open my eyes (I'd be cringing in fear, just waiting for it to be done with) and sigh enormously.

Earthquake: Stand up (I'd be in the fetal position on the floor, just waiting for it to be done with) and stumble towards the door.

Armed Robbery: Cautiosly jump down from the cabinet (I'd be hiding in my panic spot, just waiting for it to be done with) and make sure my precious iPad was safe with me.

Car Crash - Get out of the car and shake it off and then probably bleed out in the street a while later.

Earthquake - Get up and dust the rubble from my suit and find a hospital 

Robbery - Pull out a shotgun and shoot the living shit out of that MotherBucker with Love and Toleration (and a 12 gauge) ^_^

Edited by Rarity1337