Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Queen Chrysalis

Klick-Klack

Green. That what came to my mind anyway xD I know she isnt as green as this, but I figured she can change her colour, and, well I like green. :] Just a bit of magic around, and I tried a new technique with her eye. I hope you guys like it, feel free to use it as a wallpaper or summin'. smile.png (sorry for its huge size)

(Original: http://mricantdraw.deviantart.com/art/With-your-power-402115945)

post-11944-0-25657300-1379883468_thumb.jpg

Edited by Klick-Klack
  • Brohoof 20

Saw the thread title and I just had to check it out. I'm a sucker for Chryssi. :P

This looks awesome though. Very pretty to look at. I love how every part of her is glowing a nice green, but her crown glows blue (I'm assuming it's a crown). I quite like the pretty fairy-like wings she has. Saving this as a wallpaper. Great work. :)

• Brohoof 2

Wow, I like it, of course I like green, but the glowing green is really cool looking, makes her look like she's light up with her magic or something.

I almost prefer this color scheme :P.

Anyways looks pretty awesome I think, great job!

• Brohoof 1

I really like the way it is drawn, and it draws attention to the eye. I'm really impressed. However, might I suggest that you make the neck a little smoother, simply to compliment the rest of your drawing's coolness?

Cool! A light-up Queen Chrysalis! That's what it looks like, anyway. You should draw light-up Mane 6! 

You're a really good artist, maybe you could draw something for my sig?

Hehe, well, I could ;) It depends on what you'd like though, because my style is a bit.. strange

I really like the way it is drawn, and it draws attention to the eye. I'm really impressed. However, might I suggest that you make the neck a little smoother, simply to compliment the rest of your drawing's coolness?

Thanks for the comment, but I'm not exactly sure what you mean :o (I'm a bit slow)

Thanks for the comment, but I'm not exactly sure what you mean ohmy.png (I'm a bit slow)

Ah, sorry, my bad. What I meant, is that if you look at where Chrysalis' head intersects with the neck, it seems a little blocky, as there's a line between the head/neck.

It still looks pretty awesome, though! happy.png

• Brohoof 1

Ah, sorry, my bad. What I meant, is that if you look at where Chrysalis' head intersects with the neck, it seems a little blocky, as there's a line between the head/neck.

It still looks pretty awesome, though! happy.png

Ooooohh xD yeah that.. I tried to use those green highlights to define the border between her neck and head, cos with those dark colours and backround, its kinda hard to use shading <:P Sorry if it looks a little wierd, Ill try to avoid that next time

Ooooohh xD yeah that.. I tried to use those green highlights to define the border between her neck and head, cos with those dark colours and backround, its kinda hard to use shading <tongue.png Sorry if it looks a little wierd, Ill try to avoid that next time

No, I'm only stating this because I want to see even better drawings from you! But this one is far better than anything that I'll ever make, at least in the next year or so. tongue.png

Hey! I saw your work on Equestria Daily!

Are you going to do more of this style? 

(That just double-proves It's AWESOME!

But did anyone have any doubts, ever?)

Oh, I'll certainly do more of this style, its fun to do^^ But I tend to switch styles around alot, so I can't promise when the next one will be xD But yep, I learned alot from this one, glad you like it^^