Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Pokémon Gijinka Academy (No longer accepting!)

Breeze

Blair noticed Synthia shudder at the thought of needles and wondered if there was something that she was hiding but decided it was best to not ask about her past so she decided to try to start up a conversation with her. "So Synthia I know its only the second day but how do you like the school so far?" 

Donnie walked up to Aqua. He looked at her, and realized he was starting to like her too. "Oh, uh....hi," he said awkwardly as his face turned red. He started to smile as he tried to stop blushing. "I don't remember seeing you yesterday, but I think we'll be good friends," he said to bring up a conversation.

Aqua giggled, and smiled at him. "I'm Aqua, nice to meet you. And strangley enough- I did see you yesterday. Are you ok? You looked deppresed when I saw you." Aqua looked at him, a strand of her blue bangs fell in her face. "Oh, and I completley forgot to ask- what's your name?"

Blair noticed Synthia shudder at the thought of needles and wondered if there was something that she was hiding but decided it was best to not ask about her past so she decided to try to start up a conversation with her. "So Synthia I know its only the second day but how do you like the school so far?" 

"It's, umm, better than the last place," she mumbles awkwardly. She'd seen some confused expressions. But he said something about the nurses office, and a nurse and a doctor are similar, right? Doctors give shots, and so do nurses. I've even seen a couple give kids shots at school. She left quickly to grab something to eat. She came back with a small Custap Berry pastry and sits were she can see Razor Grass. She begins slowly building up her nerve. Maybe, if I can figure out how to evolve, all of my problems will disappear... She gets a dreamy look as she imagines life evolved. Unfortunately, it's also while she's gazing rather directly at Miss Razor.

Blair looks over to see what Synthia is staring at. She see's the Leafeon gijinka. "Well at least i hope you feel a bit better here. Remember i'll be there for you no matter what okay. If you need anyone to talk to or anything, just ask." She then turns her attention to Rune. "So Rune whats this school like?"

"Uhmyeasurewhatever," she mumbles distractedly. Supposedly, if I can find a rare stone, or a rare place, I can evolve. Just like that. No questions asked. Maybe they have one on campus! Oh, that would be lovely, to evolve. Mom always said it was like shivering into a new skin. Not necessarily a change, but a new beginning. When I evolve, I'm going to be brave, and courageous, and outgoing. People will like me. And I'll be able to stop people from hurting others, just like the heroes in my books. What a wonderful, awesome day.

Blair turned back to Synthia to see's the spark of happiness in Synthia's eyes. Blair couldn't help but smile. Curiosity gnawed at Blair so she decided to ask "So Synthia whatcha thinking about? Whatever it is, it must be something good since you look happy"

(Sorry i just got on)

Razor turned to the eevee when she felt like she was being watched- and she was right. She waved at her in a friendly "Hi there" way and headed back to her dorm before her roommate could wait for her. "This way? Okay a sign thats good. Wait... how did I end up here?" Razor thought out loud and walked around for a little while before arriving at her room she entered happily and exclaimed "I'm back!"

• Brohoof 1

"Evolution," she mumbles, snapping back to reality. She sighs, and goes to eating her sweet little pastry. She ate the first one and hardly finished the second palm-sized snack before sitting back. She sipped some water, now thinking more about how she could achieve her goal.

Blair smiled widely. "Evolution's great trust me! when i was younger, my mom bought me a fire stone, and brought it home. I used to be a lot shyer like you. I usually kept to myself, but then after i evolved I gained a lot of confidence and pride in myself. Evolution is really cool, trust me!" she said smiling.

ooc. sorry guys i gotta get off and head to color guard practice. ill be on later

• Brohoof 1

Synthia hardly seemed to notice, What if I don't evolve. What if it never happens for me? It's possible. I know I've heard of some gijinkas that have been the same there entire lives. What if I'll never fit in and live up to expectations like everyone else? She breathes out, "Is there, umm... Is- Do you have... Is there a spot where I can shoot my bow?"

"Evolution? Well, if you're wondering, we have a mossy stone in the garden and when winter rolls around we have a stone that gets very icy out back. I still have my dawn stone from when I was a kirlia, a bit of an awkward time, I'll say that much... But I know something that's unique about this valley is that if you look for them, you can find all kinds of evolutionary stones. I know one time I was walking along the side of the canyon I saw a dusk stone stuck in the rock. I pulled it out and gave it to a buddy of mine who has since graduated. He was really nervous as a Lampent, but once he evolved in to a Chandelure, he was like a whole new person. He graduated last year, but he was a nice guy. He was so much more confident after evolving. The thing is Miss Synthia, you're special. As an Eevee, you can choose which way you want to go with your life, at least in terms of evolution. I was faced with the choice of either earning a dawn stone from a fencing tournament back in Hoenn, or wait it out and become a Gardevoir." Rune said, a smile on his face, reminiscing about the tournament. "You, however, can become a number of different things, we could find you a Fire, Water, or Thunder stone and you could become a Flareon, Vaporeon, or Jolteon, respectively. Or, you could evolve when something significant happens, and depending on the time of day, you could be either an Espeon or an Umbreon. Or, if you spend enough time around the mossy stone in the garden you could be a Leafeon, like Miss Razor over there, or if you are more of a winter-type, you could become a Glaceon if you spend enough time around the icy stone that forms out back. Though, I've heard rumors about Eevees evolving in a new way, in to a Sylveon. Can'r say I've seen one myself, but I hear they are very graceful and are able to calm even dragon types."

Edited by Suitaloo

She felt something stir inside her, and her ears stood straight up. She had heard of Sylveon before, but the shiver that just ran down her spine thrusted her research to the forefront of her mind. "Y-y-you mean, use a shiny stone?" she asks hesitantly, still thinking about it.

"Possibly. I know you can find every kind of evolutionary stone at least somewhere in the valley. When classes are out, I can go with you to help you find some if you want." Rune said, rubbing his chin. "I didn't know shiny stones worked on eevees though, I thought they only evolved Togetics, Roselias, and Minccinos... Though, if you want to try, we could possibly find them. It might take a bit of work though, especially having to work around school schedules."

Synthia shakes her head. Rune had successfully grabbed her attention, and her opinion, with one of the only topics he possibly could. "Some recent research suggests that Eevee's unstable DNA changes easily. As exposure to the environment increases, so do our number of evolutionary paths. Recently, there's been some speculation about there being a new type classification, known as fairy. You probably already know this. It is speculated that Sylveon fits this category, and further speculated that a fairy stone was used. By cross-referencing my data, I can reasonably assume that the shiny stone and the rumored fairy stone are not only similar, but identical."

Damon finished his eggs and stood up "well i'm gonna go to the garden outside and practice a song for you, you okay with staying here alone Sarah." he said grabbing his coffee, Sarah finished her last pancake and looked up "yeah, i'm okay staying here, i'll go see if i can find someone to hang out with, see you later honey." she said smiling "alright i'm gonna go now." he replied as he walked to his dorm and grabbed his guitar and walked to the garden, Sarah stood up and saw Blair, she walked over to her "hey Blair how are you today." she said

((the song Damon is practicing is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvqsglkZsR4))

Edited by rwby rose

"Interesting... You really know your evolution... I take it you're in quite a hurry to evolve. Well, if you need any help with it, I'll be glad to help you, and in whatever direction you so choose." Rune said, as he finished his muffin and grits. "If you want, we could go looking for stones after classes are over."

"I. Would. Love to," she replies excitedly, having completely forgotten about her previous question (where the archery field was). She did a little jump for joy out of the chair before she could contain herself, and happily munched down the rest of her pastry. She laughs a little at herself, "Now I won't be able to focus on class."

"Sounds good! I'll see if I can ask Miss Beauty if I can borrow some chisels, brushes, and other assorted archaeological tools from the archaeology classroom. I know that she generally allows that for Gijinka on their path to evolution, as long as the tools are returned before sundown." Rune said, finishing his OJ. "This will be a fun time, I imagine."

Syn this nods, pleased with this unexpected turn of events. "This is so different from my old school. You guys don't pick on me or beat me, or make fun of my dreams." This is going to be the best year ever!!! she thinks with conviction, Even better than when the archery team accepted me.

"Pick on you? Beat you? Miss Synthia, I am a gentleman, and a gentleman never hits a lady. And nobody I know here hits someone unprovoked, and I don't allow it. I know that the school staff doesn't allow it, but I've been here long enough to know pretty much everyone besides the new kids." Rune said, appalled. "I'm quite surprised that anyone would attack you for no reason anyways. I remember back in freshmen year, there was an anti-bullying assembly towards the end of the year. I want you to know, if you ever want to talk about it, I'll be here for you."

Blair smiled at Synthia's burst of excitement. "Hey Synthia and Rune...can I come along too? I know i've evolved already and all but I want to have some fun as well and i'll do everything i can to help out Synthia evolve!" A an overwhelming feeling of adventure and excitement began to build up in Blair. "Oh please oh please let me come!"

"Of course you can come," Synthia smiles, blushing, "We're friends, right?" The word sent a ripple of excitement through her, similar to the mention of Sylveon. Dreams really CAN come true at school. My teachers were right: if I stick with school and keep getting good grades, good things will happen. I feel... I feel like I could shoot an apple tossed from the ground flying away from me.

"Well, as long as Miss Synthia is fine with it, I have no qualms against it. The more the merrier." Rune said. "I think the best way to do this would be to grab one of each of the elemental stones we'd need, and then we can hold on to them somewhere, put them in a box until Miss Synthia decides how she wants to go about this. We'd need a Fire Stone, a Water Stone, a Thunder Stone, and a Shiny Stone. Or, if Miss Synthia decides that she would like to become an Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, or Glaceon, we could just give all the stones we find to Miss Beauty so that she can decide what should be done with them, for example, offer them as rewards to Gijinkas who would evolve with them, or even just for her to hold on to until they are needed. And as for you personally, Miss Synthia, I'd say you should talk to Miss Razor Grass to ask about her experience in evolution."

Blair nodded gratefully and smiled widely. "Yay Synthia thanks." she then turned back to Rune. "Um I still have my fire stone that i used when i turned into Arcanine. We can use that and make it easier for us if you'd like." Blair finished her breakfast and gulped down the last of her drink.

Edited by Flutterdashlover3

"I-I dunno. She's probably bussy." Excuses to not go talk to Razor ran quickly through her mind. She suddenly remembered her previous question, "Do we have an archery range? I know how to fashion a target, but I'd rather not if I don't have too." She was paying total attention, like a student to a teacher.