Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Pokémon Gijinka Academy (No longer accepting!)

Breeze

Blair smiles when she see's Damon but there was somebody else in the room. She smiles at the new face "Hi there" she turns back to Damon. "Hey there Damon. Yay i now have somebody I know in my class! This is awesome. Hey what do you think our teacher will be like?"

Damon thought for a minute "well probable a fighting type, hard worker, he'll probable act tough but be proud of us and cry a bit because we're great." he said looking back to Blair, Sarah looked around at the unknown gijinka's wow there's a lot of gijinka's here. she thought.

Edited by rwby rose

Blair nodded. "Yeah i hope he or she is nice. I really hope this year is going to be a good one."

"I cant believe how good this year is so far. I hope it stays just as good all throughout the year." she thought to herself. She looked around and still there weren't many people

@@Shadowlux100,

"It shouldn't be too much of a hassle to find the gym, I remember seeing it earlier, I'd be happy to show you to it," He said in a cheery voice. "Though I should head into class, this teacher looks like she wouldn't handle late students well..." While sprinting into class, "mm, where should I sit?..." He wondered to himself, "Well there's a seat behind Razor, It seems like my best bet, I really don't want to be surrounded by strangers," He again thought to himself, As he sat down, and looked around to see whoever he may know that was in the class, sadly there wasn't anyone, though everyone seemed so nice, and friendly, He quietly whispered to Razor, "So, what do you think of this class so far?" 

Edited by ~Lawful Volcarona~
  • Brohoof 1

"Thanks bro, cya!" Shadow ran to the classroom a little further down the hall. She opened the door to see a few students had already taken their seats, and a few more were coming. She seemed to be one of the few freshman in geometry, but oh well. She sat down in a desk in the back in the shade. She'd always liked dark areas, it makes her feel safe from others. She wasn't very social, which was ok in some times, but she's always open for friends. 

"Hmm.. Its a big clsss but thats okay." The leafeon gijinka said and saw a mareep man come into the room. The teacher, she pointed out. He walked up behind his desk and turned to the class. "Everyone here?" He asked happily. "Great! Now.. I see we have lots of new students in the rokm this morning. Why dont you raise if youre new here?" Razor raised her hand after some other student did and soon saw that there were quiet a few new students. She turned to Mercutio and smiled. Then the teacher said "Welcome, you students. I hope you wont cause me too much trouble. Or I might shock you!" He laughed. The class exchanged worried and blank looks."Haha! I was kidding, of course." He turned around to the whiteboard and stsrted writing his name.

(I couldnt come up with a name x: )

• Brohoof 1

"Seems promising so far!" He thought to himself, "The teacher seems like a really nice and welcoming person, I'm glad this school is like I've seen, I really love it so far." He once again thought, He started to look at what the teacher was writing on the whiteboard, "Mr. Phari" He thought. "Not a difficult name to remember, not bad, though I do end up calling most teachers 'Sir' Anyway, so there's no need for me to remember." He thought to himself, while chuckling, He whispered to Razor, "You think we'll get a lot of work today? It is the first day after all, I really don't want to be bombarded with work." Before the teacher started to speak up, "So, how about you all stand up, and we start to get to know each other, Might as well." First he started to point to other gijinka's in the room, asking what they all had an interest in, before I could think, half the room was finished, and it was my turn to state what I had an interest in. "Well... Uhh... I'm not sure..." He said in a Hesitant Voice. "Come on! We all have something we have a passion for!" The teacher said in a cheery voice. "Okay, well... I have a really great passion for music, and art, also for learning... I know it sounds odd, though I do love to learn new things." he said in a cheery voice, "Excellent! It's always nice to have someone that loves learning, and is open to such things!" He said, Then he pointed to Razor, "So, Deary, What do you have an interest in?"

//Also, wouldn't the teacher be an Ampharos? Not sure. .-.//

Edited by ~Lawful Volcarona~

Storm sat diligently and quietly, hardly making any noise. He stared at a wall, avoiding the gaze of anyone who might be looking. He wasn't anti-social, he just didn't like starting conversations with people. It was a habit he needed to break some time.

Rune leaned back in the chair and zoned out. He noticed a man who looked like he was part Dunsparce come in and said for the class to open their books. Rune did so and just flipped through, looking for something interesting. He didn't really see much until he flipped to the part about Nimbasa city. It looked like a nice place, it looked like half of the city was an amusement park, and the gym was basically a roller coaster. It looked like a nice place to visit, "Maybe I could visit some time, though, Unova is quite a distance from Hoenn..."

//Also, wouldn't the teacher be an Ampharos? Not sure. .-.//

(D: I didnt think about that! XD Hes a weak teacher. I didnt want to have another ampharos but wanted an electric type teacher. Mareeo was the first one I thought of. :/ )

She looked at him suddenly and answered "I like nature a lot. And gaming." She had lots of time to think about her answer and it was hard to say it out load. But she did it and yelled "Victory!" in her head.

• Brohoof 1

//Fair enough, doesn't matter, we'll be skipping most classes. c://

By then, the teacher had gone through the rest of the class, It was boring to say the least, but it helped know a bit about others, and see common interests, and become less awkward around one another, Mercutio started to dose of, I guess, his eyes were slowly closing, and he was just becoming more and more tired, though he was suddenly awoken by the bell, "Guess it's time to go" he said, He got up and got his stuff, and followed Razor out the door, "Oh yeah, We have to wait for Shadow, to show her where the Gym is, she asked earlier, wondering where it was." He said in a sudden form of realization. 

Storm got up silently and exited the room. The class had been pretty boring, and he was glad to be out of it. H he began to try and find the gym but realized he had no idea at all. He went up to the first person he saw, and quietly asked where the gym was.

((Anyone is free to answer him)

"Oh, It's up that path, to your left, then take a right, and go straight, and it'll be right there, Well, I was just about to Show another person where it was, I'm just waiting for them, if you wanted, I could always just show you." he said in a cheery voice, "I don't want anyone getting lost that is", He said, "But it's completely upto you."

• Brohoof 1

(Getting ninjad on a roleplay is the worst xD just ignore all this)

Razor was about to respond to Mercutio when she saw the Ampharos gijinka walk up to them and ask for the same thing that Shadow had. "Does nobody know where the gym is? I hope that my roommate does because I dont either." She thought and responded to the students question. " Im headed there now too. I think we know where it is," she turned to her friend, "right?"

Edited by The Pinkeh Pie ♪

Storm smiled and nodded slightly. "Uh sure... if you don't mind. I don't wanna be a bother or anything..." The words came out softly, and Storm tried to put a dash of confidence in that statements, with little success. But he smiled sheepishly and shoved his hands in his pockets in a casual sort of way to help himself.

"It's absolutely fine, I really don't mind, I love helping out people, I hate to see someone troubled about something, or so." He said, "It's just something that bothers me." He said, "Just waiting for Shadow, she should be here soon, her class was only close," He said, "So I'd take it you're new here? Well we are too, I'm Mercutio and this is Razor, it's a Pleasure to meet you."

"I'm Storm. Its nice to meet you too. And yea I'm new here, I was a whole day late though. Did I miss anything cool?" Storm began opening quicker than usual, although he didn't notice. He also wondered who this "Shadow" chick was and when she would get here. Storm had patience as short as an kriketot, and it was starting yo get to him.

"Hello Storm!" Razor said happily and added "You didnt miss a lot besides meeting people, if thats important to you." She looked both wayd for Shadow before asking a question to Storm. "Whats your schedule?" "We might have some more classes together!" She thought.

• Brohoof 1

"Meh, Not much, it was really just unpacking and going down to the cafeteria to meet people, it wasn't all too much, nothing special really As Razor said, ", He said in a Boring sort of voice, "Well, it looks like Shadow is going to be a little late, Lets head to the Gym, and I'll quickly head back after we get there, to get her," He said, "Don't want to keep you waiting." He stated in a cheery voice, "Also, I forgot to mention, what dorm are you in? We're in 17 ourselves." He asked curiously.

//Since you don't have a dorm, there's a spot open in ours, or in 15 with Rune, Just giving you a little help with that. c://

• Brohoof 1

@@Breeze, @

"Starbucks would be lovely.  We should definitely go out sometime.  And I don't know where my next class is either" Adriana said to Aqua.  She turned to Donnie.  "Do you know where we could find our classes?  Surely there must be an office or a board somewhere with the classes on it" She asked, her tail swishing the clean floor.

Edited by Applejack25

The DM has requested a lock on this roleplay until further notice. Until a request is made by the DM to unlock this roleplay for further use, Pokémon Gijinka Academy will be on hiatus.

Thank you for understanding and happy roleplaying, fillies and gentlecolts.

(edited)

(The wonderful moderator, , has unlocked the RP for us. Let's just try starting off from where we stopped.)

@@Applejack25, "I think I saw one on the way in," Donnie replied. "I could go with you to look for it," he offered. She's a really nice Gijinka, Donnie thought to himself, I'll help her out anytime.

Edited by Flightless Alicorn

Synthia moved quickly to her next class, silently avoiding people in the halls. She was amazed by how little people wanted to bump into her, shove her, or grab her things. Everything's so different here... So... Beautiful. She smiled at the ground and shook a tear from her eye, arriving at class.

Lhee pushed open the door to the academy, walking slowly down the hallway while staring at a paper in his hands.  Late, as usual.  My schedule is a mess, I can't read the map of the school grounds, and I have no idea what room I'm supposed to be staying in...  He started to twirl the long bone he carries in slow circles as he walks, his eyes still down at the paperwork in his other hand.  "Where am I on this thing?  I need a 'you are here' arrow for this map..."  With a loud sigh he turns to the first person he sees.  I hope the students here aren't that intimidated by appearance...  I'm sick of people running away from the freak with the skull for a head.  "Hey.  I'm a late transfer, do you mind helping me figure out where I'm supposed to go?"  

((Leaving it open for who he approached, I'm still trying to get to where I can recognize everyone by name))

(edited)

@, Donnie turned to see a Marowak gijinka. "Oh, hi. I'm guessing you're new. Right now we're supposed to be heading to our first class. But if you're like us, you're probably lost too. You can tag along, while we go look for a map around the academy," he said. Donnie held out his hand and added, "The name's Donnie."

Edited by Rainbow Dash