Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Zombie animated story *OCS NEEDED* OPEN

Slice0Pie

Hello guys

As you all know *Or most of you know* I am a beginner at animating, and animating ponies, but, I am planning a series, *I also have another series I am making*. It is called 'My Little Zombie'.

The casting call will be in a month or two, maybe sooner, but I need your OC's, YES YOURS! :D

When I get enough OC's, this will close, so, here are the slots.

I need 10 OC's to be background ponies in the series, and maybe they will talk in a couple of scenes

And I need about 20 OC's to be zombies.

So, here are the slots :)

BACKGROUND OC's: OPEN

ZOMBIE OC's:OPEN

You can use Jalokim!

You can have him as a backround pony (I wouldnt stand seeing myself as a zombie).

If you do have him speak, then may I voice him please? Seeing as I am a voice actor and I voice Jalokim already, it would make sense, would it not?

And you can have my other OC, Pixel Sizzler as a Zombie (you can find him in the Roleplay character database.

• Brohoof 1

You can use Jalokim!

You can have him as a backround pony (I wouldnt stand seeing myself as a zombie).

If you do have him speak, then may I voice him please? Seeing as I am a voice actor and I voice Jalokim already, it would make sense, would it not?

And you can have my other OC, Pixel Sizzler as a Zombie (you can find him in the Roleplay character database.

Sure thing! And you can voice him when I get the casting call up :)

Your character is added! :D I will probaly make him speak :3 So.. ya!

• Brohoof 1

Hmm, why the heck not. Its not like i use him for much anyway. Here, have a go at my oc, Synth Pulse. http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/synth-pulse-r2213

Mind you, he is an unicorn. My friend who drew him had a misunderstanding and left off his horn.

Preferably as a background pony over a zombie, but which ever is fine.

Edited by Ditzy Haven Doo

This sounds cool! Here are some ponies I made if you wanna use them.

2SS3NCW.png

I don't know what this one's called, I guess you could come up with a name if you feel like using him. Fabian maybe? I dunno. :P

There's this one too if you want:

nc9Cujo.pngI haven't got a name for him.

I would love for you to use Vivid Rising! She is an actress after all!

If you need more pctures of her, don't hesitate to get a hold of me!

You can use her for whatever you like, and if she has a voice, I'd be happy to do it! If not, any one you choose to voice her is fine by me! photo-thumb-19999.png?_r=1380692930

Well I dont mind if you use my oc Greyhawk as background pony. Funny enough he is able to communicate with ghosts even in flesh. Tho the first one is the first version I made but I feel the big mane only needs 4-5 big strands as shown at the bottom. And it's probably better if he doesn't become a zombie. post-19199-0-60070200-1380925695_thumb.jpg post-19199-0-61886400-1380925720_thumb.jpg

post-19199-0-53865500-1380926638_thumb.jpgpost-19199-0-60972800-1380926673_thumb.jpg

Edited by Greyhawk

I changed Fabian and the other guy a bit:

k5Ao729.png

iukr0G6.pngAnd I made this one too if you wanna use him.

uIfAnAT.png

I know none of them have cutie marks- I can't make them.

Edited by MultiMooHead

Feel free to use mine :) Video of him in my profile :D 

This is going to be so Awesome! *Rainbow dash voice* :D ... Good luck, i hope you pick me! 

Wow! xD Its the first Topic i read in this forum! I just joined it. So as blank flank, dunno if it will let me link you to my OC or post a picture to this, but would be nice.

It sounds really nice! Im not much into zombies, but could be pretty funny.

I would offer my Main OC, Squeaky Pitch.

her as Background Character maybe, in that case if needed, i could try and give her my voice. We are both female, we are both grumpy.

Or maybe as zombie... Pitch as zombie... thats dangerous XD A Grumpy Zombie... oh my XD FRIENDSHIP is NO, BRAINS!

If you dont like her, its okey =D I tried XD

Squeaky Pitch : Earth Pony / Mare / Has no cutie Mark

Has 5 Dots on the Throat, as main mark.

And the hair : Two Pigtails xD
Has Freckles

post-20056-0-40797000-1380983409_thumb.jpg

post-20056-0-82510400-1380983459_thumb.png

post-20056-0-06947300-1380983540_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Well i havnt made these guys my ponys yet so you can take them, even add them to your account, i wont be adding them to mine so you can Keep them smile.png

post-20807-0-33903600-1384319093_thumb.png   RedEye

post-20807-0-78798100-1384319256_thumb.png  Dont have a name for him.

If you can find the voices then perfect!

Well there all yours!

Edited by SweetLikeACupcake

• 2 weeks later...