Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Smosh "NEW POKEMON CROSSOVER"

Thou

If you haven't already seen smosh's latest video go ahead and check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQjKc_pLwEc , It may seem like an innocent smosh video but it stereotypes us bronies pretty violently during a Pokemon / My Little Pony Crossover, I just made this thread to see what people think about it, because it makes me pretty annoyed that Smosh has broadcast that to 12.7 MILLION people.  

_________

Thou

I found it funny...

It may have been a little far, but yeah it was not saying too much crap about bronies.

I found it funny how the pokemon guy was a brony.

Heh, I laughed my butt off at the brony part xD

Honestly, the video is just basically a parody. I've seen some people rage over it, which defeats the whole purpose. 

They could've come with something better, but meh. That stereotype is the easiest to do. 

Its Smosh, the make fun of everything and use all sorts of stereotypes. The video was for humour, I don't think they actually have a problem with bronies. And even if people believe that joke, who cares ,we know its not true.

Hahaha so funny :)

And well timed as pokemon is coming out so soon :P!

yeah they take the mick out of everything :), I feel like some people need to not get so hurt over something like this! You should be able to look at yourself and have a good laugh otherwise your just going to get hurt in the long run :P

Don't worry it's just Smosh. I've watched them since 2011, they always do parodies like this. It's pretty much a don't take this seriously like parody. Also well it might not be the best spoof on bronies, it did have a funny punch line with the president of Pokemon being a brony and hiding his shirt

So I just watched it right now...I like how they bash bronies, yet they have Pokemon plushies and crap all over their rooms and they act like immature children all the time. And I'm getting annoyed as heck with that stereotype that bronies all look and act like that...

Smosh has been really going downhill, their old Pokemon parodies from a long time ago were actually extremely funny.

It is really okay not to take Smosh seriously, since he is more used to Pokemon and he just makes fun of bronies which isn't exactly original in any shape or form.

I thought this video was funny enough. The brony thing wasn't funny, but I didn't find it offensive either. It was more or less creepy. I liked how the Pokémon President was wearing a Pinkie Pie shirt, that was awesome. Also, I have to say that Magikarp sniper was awesome!