Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My father wants to slap Pinkie Pie

FIMChangedmylife72

My father was a Brony in the 80s. Which is even luckier.

Maybe being a brony runs in the family?! :o Edited by Fox

My father now is a Brony. We were watching the Super Squeezy Cider 6000 and my father said he wanted to slap Pinkie Pie because she talks too much and is annoying and random. What do you guys think??

Pinkie pie defies logic. Your dad can try to slap her all he wants but she'll always be 20 miles away at the swung then right back in his face before disappearing 20 miles away for the next.
  • Brohoof 1

Wow, you're pretty lucky your father likes MLP to begin with. My father hates it , Pinkie Pie is sort of a Acquired taste imho. Maybe someday he will warm up to Pinkie Pie.

Wow, you're pretty lucky your father likes MLP to begin with. My father hates it , Pinkie Pie is sort of a Acquired taste imho. Maybe someday he will warm up to Pinkie Pie.

What is really cool about my father is that he is 56. I am not kidding.

God I must have a Dirty mind because the image in my head when I read the thread title... 0.o

I said that to make more people view the thread and find out it has nothing to do with that. Just like the band the Scorpions making very controversial album covers to make album sales.

Pinkie can't be anyones favorite, but she is an important part of the show.

Tell your father that he is awesome, but that he don't have to destroy your TV just because of a pink pony.

Pinkie can't be anyones favorite, but she is an important part of the show.

Tell your father that he is awesome, but that he don't have to destroy your TV just because of a pink pony.

He did not slap the TV for the final time.

...You don't want to know what kind of MLP-furry-hentai-doujinshi-underagerape.com things popped up in my head when I read that title.

I AM A BAD BAD PERSON *slams head into wall*

...You don't want to know what kind of MLP-furry-hentai-doujinshi-underagerape.com things popped up in my head when I read that title.

Ouch. It is alright. I still love you for who you are.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What the HAY! :( :( :( :(

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That's my dad. At least he is a Brony.

My father now is a Brony. We were watching the Super Squeezy Cider 6000 and my father said he wanted to slap Pinkie Pie because she talks too much and is annoying and random. What do you guys think??

She's too funny and cute to slap.

And besides, her Pinky Sense would warn her before the electrical signals made it from his brain down into his hand.

My mom, on the other hand, seems to adore Pinkie Pie. We watched Party of One together earlier, and she said she really wanted to hug Pinkie because Pinkie's actions reminded her of something I did as a kid, apparently. (I'm not surprised.)

• Brohoof 1