Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My father wants to slap Pinkie Pie

FIMChangedmylife72

Your father will accept Pinkie Pie into his heart once he gets a taste of "Smile Smile Smile".

• Brohoof 2

*audible gasp* Blasphemy!

Though admittably PInkie was pretty obnoxious to Cranky Doodle Donkey when they first met. To each his own, I suppose.

• Brohoof 1

Though admittably PInkie was pretty obnoxious to Cranky Doodle Donkey when they first met. To each his own, I suppose.

That makes sense because my father looks like Cranky Doodle when he had his black hair.

God I must have a Dirty mind because the image in my head when I read the thread title... 0.o

God I must have a Dirty mind because the image in my head when I read the thread title... 0.o

No NOT THAT!!!!!

I don't know she seems to be REALLY annoying in season 2.

I wasn't too thrilled with the Baby Cakes... Pinkie was kinda obnoxious in that one.

And hell if I were Cranky Doodle I probably wouldn't be too crazy about Pinkie destroying my wig and showing off my BALD HEAD to everypony!

At least Smile, Smile, Smile and her hilariousness in Hearth's Warming makes up for it!

NO PINKIE SOOOO FUNNY! no, but really pinkie pie is funny. If characters weren't different in teh show.. it would be boring :'(

• Brohoof 1

*Rolling on floor, trying to think*

how is this possible???

but honestly, my first impression on Pinkie was like your dad's (yes, Pinkazoid, the crazy Pinkie pie fan) but that episode was hilarious, especially Pinkie she made me laugh like only Pinkie could, show him Party of One xD

As much as I love Pinkie Pie, she did act a little obnoxious in that episode, what with the way she sort of rubbed the cider in Rainbow Dash's face when she didn't get any, so I guess can see where he's coming from. Even so, she did redeem herself at the end, so I have no idea why he would still want to slap her. :(

My father now is a Brony. We were watching the Super Squeezy Cider 6000 and my father said he wanted to slap Pinkie Pie because she talks too much and is annoying and random. What do you guys think??

Mare-Do-Well would kick his butt if he slapped Pinkie!

(I'm just sayin')

B)

My father was a Brony in the 80s. Which is even luckier.

I just wanted to post here and say that that is the most amazing thing in the world. Your dad must be pretty cool? B)

Errr... Or... At least he would be if he didn't want to slap Pinkie!!!! That's just messed up.... :(

I just wanted to post here and say that that is the most amazing thing in the world. Your dad must be pretty cool? B)

Errr... Or... At least he would be if he didn't want to slap Pinkie!!!! That's just messed up.... :(

He does love the new show. He just got annoyed by Pinkie. My father loved 80s cartoons including Jem. He had the Jem dolls back in the day.

Nopony dares to slap Pinkie and get away with it.

Slap him then :P.

Nopony dares to slap Pinkie and get away with it.

Slap him then :P.

I would never hurt my father. Are you insane?