Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

539 OCs Needed- For A project Government

Rascal~

Alright

Sorry about this, not going to collect anything for a little bit just for now, not going to even look above this text box. 

But if you guys want to see what's happening with your characters, see what's going on behind the curtains then you guys can watch, and listen, to me do things. 

I'm not going to click any links unless I'm sure that I'm safe, and I will answer questions for you if you put them in underlined.  But you guys can actually see where your oc is right now on the processing line, and see how much work we still have to do. So then maybe you guys can understand how long it will take for you guys to get your ocs onto the site. 

The link: http://www.livestream.com/tartarusproductions?t=137394

Your live stream was really amazing and you sounded like such a nice person smile.png *Hugs* Take all the time you need, remember your health is the most important thing here =] 

Sorry for the rant, but im so fed up of seeing how hard these guys / girls are working and having impatient / immature people keep whining on about it, grow up and learn to be patient. dry.png

Edited by Skylar
  • Brohoof 3

http://www.livestream.com/tartarusproductions?t=137394

Livestreaming right now before I go to school, so you guys can watch me work 

@@SketchPad,

Thank you for your oc, I shall be adding him to the count now 

@,

Thank you for your oc, I shall be adding him to the processes right now 

@

Thank you for another oc Thunder Dash, I'll be adding him to the count right now

@@Cherry Rainbow,

I'm sorry but I cannot accept your character because you haven't provided me with a link, if you have one for her I would appreciate it, if not it doesn't take long to make one in the character database found on these forums.  

Edited by rascal61
  • Brohoof 1

@Lightning Strike, Thank you for your oc, I shall be adding him to the processes right now

That's great!!! This entire idea/plan is amazing and I hope it works out perfectly :)

@,

NO, just bloody no. Please, can you please just use your head for a second okay, I've gotten a lot of shit from people about their ocs and I understand that your characters but you have to realise that I human and such.

And so no, there are no alicorns in the Inquisition. I have accepted alicorn ocs but soon after they've been processed someone goes to the creator and asks whether they want their character to be any of the pony races, we don't allow overpowered ridiculous things into an organisation like this. 

Things like this take a lot of bloody time, hell I've been working my ass off to the point where I'm going to the hospital every other day. So can you think for just a second that maybe we do have some common sense, and please do not go round saying I want this and that when you obviously have no clue. 

@,

Of course we got some room for them, I'll be adding them to the count right now 

I-I'm sorry. I guess I just forgot about how much work you do every day to get this thing running. I'm sorry.

Edited by Arctic Fox

@@Arcangel,

It all depends, it really does. It could be a day or two or three to an entire week or longer, you just have to be patient and you'll soon see your oc's name on there.  

@@Pegabella

I'm sorry but I cannot accept your character because you haven't provided me with a link, if you have one for her I would appreciate it, if not it doesn't take long to make one in the character database found on these forums.  

@@Midnight Gaze,

Thank you for the oc, I shall be adding her to the queue now 

@@lighting flash,

Thank you for your oc, II shall be adding him to the list right now

@@Dmitri Turnip,

@,

Thank you for your two ocs, I shall be adding them to the list right now 

@@supersonicfan91,

Thank you for your oc, I shall be adding him to the long list now 

Wel, l my oc is the oc I use for everything Because the stories I try to write I have an ability to t ravle trhough universes so I made this but until I get better at illustrating I cant get the golden mask on there yet but this iss just like an alpha version so far.

post-21024-0-74007000-1385049009_thumb.png

Wel, l my oc is the oc I use for everything Because the stories I try to write I have an ability to t ravle trhough universes so I made this but until I get better at illustrating I cant get the golden mask on there yet but this iss just like an alpha version so far.

im gonna save rascal some time. please provide a character database link wink.png

Edited by a jewel of rarity

I'd be happy to contribute some of the characters that I have created over the years. I have no idea why you need so many unique characters instead of reusing characters in crowds. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Here's the first character:

http://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/unapproved/minty-cream-r21

I also have two other characters that I will contribute, but I need to enter their character sheets here onto the forums to make it easier for you to take a look at. I'll update this post as I create the sheets.

For the Emperor!!

Edited by xzeno