Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mlpfan185

Haven't been on the forums in a bit, looks like I popped in just in time to hope. I'd love to hang that on my wall! I'd love to have a cat again too... Best of luck to everypony!

Hi there, wait 0_o, are you saying you are Twitch, or is Twitch a live streaming platform? Just checking. Either way, I will have your name on the list tonight.

Using Twitch as the streaming platform, which i use a program to stream to. Send me a pm if you want to talk it over or something.

Count me in!

I've always wanted to have some nice artwork for my room! I don't want to go overboard and paint my room rainbow colors, but it would be awesome to have a painting of Rainbow Dash. Like you painting style by the way.

/) /) /) /)

I want to enter! This will probably look out of place in my house. It will probably end up at a charity auction at one of the brony conventions I'm planning to go to in 2014. Not necessarily a bad thing, it's going to a good cause if I get it.  smile.png

Totally entering this. That is one awesome painting! Dude, you're amazing! I have rotten luck , so I won't win, but whats the harm in entering, eh?

Sure, sign me up! You don't see a lot of canvas art so it's fresh to my eyes, can't wait to see the final thing.

Now to get some of my buddies to join up as well. img-1955037-1-derpy_emoticon1.png

Edited by JavaJive

I have a really bad track record at winning these kind of things.  A painting on canvas would bring my house from a classic bachelor to a nouveau artistic style.  <--- insert entry here

Hellz yeah, count me in please! I probably won't win, but it would be super awesome if I did! (Rainbow Dash is the best pony btw which makes it that much more awesome)

Edited by Afterwards