Kyoshi's Sigs/Avatars For Everypony! (500+ sigs/avatars!)

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

Please read this announcement

If the artist wishes to take requests he can open a Request Shop. 

Sweet, I'll have to think about asking for free art sometime. :D

She is rather super cute. ^.^ She is my favorite of the CMC's. :3 I hope to do more signatures for her and the others at some point. :)

Yeah she is pretty cute, her voice is so squeaky haha! She can be pretty funny too.

These signatures are all sooo cool! :D

• Brohoof 1

CSIG_small_zps4kql6s8g.png

sig-4092543.post-8308-0-90319900-1442200

This. Looks. Amazing!!!!!!!

Thank you, I am very happy that you like it. ^.^

Sweet, I'll have to think about asking for free art sometime. :D

Yeah she is pretty cute, her voice is so squeaky haha! She can be pretty funny too.

These signatures are all sooo cool! :D

Your sig and avatars are wonderful  :love: Good job !

Thanks so much for these!

Thank you all so very much, those are very kind words. ^____^ Happy that you all like them. ^.^

• Brohoof 2

KyoshiFrostWolfSIG1.jpg.b0b2e3d0d15e6abf25982983986dcba1.jpg

Thank you, I am very happy that you like it. ^.^

Thank you all so very much, those are very kind words. ^____^ Happy that you all like them. ^.^

No problem! You did a splendid job with them. Almost everyone uses them! :D That's how good they are.

CSIG_small_zps4kql6s8g.png

I finally have another update for you all, though it is a small update. I have added technically two new signatures, or one signature with two variants. It is a new signature for Rarity, this is version 13 and it has a Regular size and Donor size variant available. 

I hope you all like it. I will try to get some new ones up at some point. 

• Brohoof 1

Just want to let you all know, I have added a couple of new signatures. They are both for Sassy Saddles, the pony with the awesome accent. :P I have added a standard size signature and a donor sized variant of the same one. 

Hope you all like it for what it is. I think they turned out decently I suppose. 

Update! I wanted to let you all know that I have added some new signatures to the database! These include new MLP sigs and some non-MLP sigs too. Neato. The update is below. ;)

MLP Sigs

Big Macintosh (Version 2)

Big Macintosh (Version 2, Donor Size)

Tirek (Standard and Donor Size)

Non-MLP Sigs

Animal Crossing (Isabelle, Standard and Donor Size)

That is it for now. I hope you all like them. ^__^

• Brohoof 1

Hello everypony and welcome to Kyoshi's Sigs & Avatars for Everpony! In this thread you will find a large collection of simple yet elegant sigs as well as avatars that share a similar theme of many characters from Friendship is Magic! From Rarity to Lyra, Gummy to Trixie, and many more, you are bound to find your favorite character!

For the sigs section. in addition to single character sigs, I also have a Pairs section for duo combinations of different characters and a Groups section for many characters at once!

All of these sigs and avatars are free to use and do not require crediting to use, though that is appreciated. Below you will find the Avatars and Sigs categories in their respective spoilers. Within those you will find each character below their name. Use your browser's 'Find' function to locate a specific character quickly. Share this thread with your fellow fans of FiM!

Say Kyoshi...can you do a sig request for me?

• Brohoof 2

There is so many. I love them all! I love you! Wowza! I would totally use them if I didn't already have a sig and avatar! Keep up the good work tho! 

• Brohoof 1

v1xKgiL.png

Signature and Avatar by: Yours Truly (I truly am an artiste now..) 

Say Kyoshi...can you do a sig request for me?

Anything in particular you were wanting? Do keep in mind that any requests I do here will most likely be added to my database. ;)

Also, I will be updating you all one some new signatures I have added later today. :) Exciting is it not? Excitement! :D

• Brohoof 1

Anything in particular you were wanting? Do keep in mind that any requests I do here will most likely be added to my database. ;)

Also, I will be updating you all one some new signatures I have added later today. :) Exciting is it not? Excitement! :D

Rarity with her red sewing glasses

Background showing her cutie mark overlayed over a light purple backdrop

Finally, her name on it as well.

post-375-0-40544900-1378762795.png

There's the image of her I'd like you to use.

Yah this is what i wanted

• Brohoof 2

Hi Kyoshi! I make anime reviews here on the forums; so I was wondering if you could make like these 'banners' of sorts for me.

I will leave the caption along with the gif images.

"Burn it" : tumblr_mhgvjq8blF1r6mc3xo1_500.gif

"Buy it" :  tumblr_nhz04x3mkv1t95agzo9_500.gif

"Stream it" : giphy.gif

"Certified FROSTY" : tumblr_nj19dxAPye1rf96dvo1_500.gif

• Brohoof 1