Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Kyoshi's Sigs/Avatars For Everypony! (500+ sigs/avatars!)

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

Kyoshi, are you still planning to make the Coco Crusoe siggy?

My apologies, I haven't started on this one yet, though there are many things I have yet to do. I have been rather sporadic in doing signatures for multiple reasons and as such, I am really behind, so I have been doing random ones here and there. I will try to get to your request soon. I hope it is no trouble. 

• Brohoof 1

Could you do one for Frisk (Undertale)? This is the game's sprite, but there's plenty of fanart out there too (They're also the one in my profile pic)

I have now added this one, you will find it in the Non-MLP section, below Sans. ;) Thank you for the request, I hope it is to your liking. ^__^

I find your lack of Timberwolves disturbing.  :maud:

THIS IS.....a good point. I actually forgot that Timberwolves was a thing. XD They need another appearance in the show. I will definitely try to do this one soon. :) Thanks for the suggestion, in a witty way too. :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have added some new siggies! ^___^ I have added new signatures for Starlight Glimmer and for a new character, Sunburst! :) They are in the MLP Signatures section.

Is there a wonderbolt done yet?

I assume you mean a general Wonderbolt themed one? Haven't done one yet but I could try it sometime. ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Been a bit since I have done an update but here I be! ^__^ A small update here, but I wanted to let you all know that I have added new signatures, one for Rainbow Dash and one for Trixie, both of them have standard and donor variants. :3

Yeah, small update, but hopefully they do some good. Hope you all like them.

• Brohoof 1

Been a bit since I have done an update but here I be! ^__^ A small update here, but I wanted to let you all know that I have added new signatures, one for Rainbow Dash and one for Trixie, both of them have standard and donor variants. :3

Yeah, small update, but hopefully they do some good. Hope you all like them.

Keep up the good work :)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Guess what?! I have an update for you all! ^-^ Yeah, it has been a while, my updates are rather spaced out nowadays but this is still a good one. :)

I have added 4 new signatures, all having Standard and Donor Size variants too! These are for some pretty cool ponies. :3

The additions are as follows:

Snowfall Frost (Starlight Glimmer, Version 6)

Plaid Stripes

Pacific Glow

Twilight Sparkle (Version 16)

And that is it! Was able to get these all done in a single day which is nice, yay sudden motivation. :P

Anywho, hope you all like them. ^___^

• Brohoof 1

I will be starting on the Flutter family eventually for this, though I really am not fond of Zephyr at all. Still, he will be getting one too, of course. Not sure when I will start that but just letting you all know that it will be in the pipeline.

Two and a half years making sigs, and counting. That's impressive no matter how you slice it.

If you're still taking sig requests, I was wondering if anything could be done with this. No specific ideas in mind, just try and make it look cool and non-donor sized. Thanks in advance.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hey Kyoshi!
Could you do an avatar for me?
If you could that would be awesome.
Your art is incredibly amazing so I would very much like one.
And if you can draw me one then...
THANKS!

(:wub: A million thanks if you can!)

Edited by Storm Cake

Hey Kyoshi!

Could you do an avatar for me?

If you could that would be awesome.

Your art is incredibly amazing so I would very much like one.

And if you can draw me one then...

THANKS!

( :wub: A million thanks if you can!)

I assume you want something specific then, what would that be? I cannot exactly 'draw' though, I mostly make certain things like backgrounds form scratch or through modified means. Other things are then added and edited as needed.

• Brohoof 1