Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Kyoshi's Sigs/Avatars For Everypony! (500+ sigs/avatars!)

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

Another update! I have added several new signatures. Amongthem are new ones for Doctor Whooves, Spike, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy and Crystal Hoof. I am doing another subset of signatures for some of the characters, that being Crystal pony versions. So far I have added 3 of those and there will be more to come.

That is all for now.

How about this with text saying The Destined Dialga with my oc

I will see what I can do. I have noticed lately that I have been putting priority on general use signatures over specific requests, so there are other requests I still need to do.

With that said, I have added a couple of new signatures to the thread. A new one for Rainbow Dash, in one of the alternate timelines and the other one is for Trixie, part of the crystal pony sub-theme.

That is all for now.

I have another update for you all! I have added 3 new signatures to the collection! Starting off we have a new signature for Lightning Dust, one that I have been meaning to make for a long time. This is version 2 for her. Next we have a new DJ PON3 siggy. This one is for the crystal pony subset. Finally, we have a new character, Gabby! I have added a siggy for her as well. :) All of these of course have standard and donor variants.

That is all for now. ^-^

• 2 weeks later...

Could you possibly make one for me, themed after the anime Bleach?

I don't care what character, just choose one and make something up. :)

• Brohoof 1

Hi Kyoshi. Can you make a Fluttershy and Big Macintosh pair sig?

Both of these have been noted. :)

ALSO! I have an update for you all. I have added a few new siggies to the thread. Two of these are for the almighty Queen Chrysalis herself. One of them is a standard style while the other is a crystal version for the crystal pony subtheme! Pretty neat. Lastly, I have added a new signature for Button Mash, one that is themed after the Nintendo Game Boy. :3 I like that one a lot. No particular reason. X3 These of course have standard and donor variants.

That is all for now. ^-^

• Brohoof 1

Hello! I don't mean to bother but I really love your Signatures and Avatars!

Meanwhile, Can I use Rarity Signature?

Thank you so much for the kind words. ^-^ You can use any signature that you want. :)

Hi Kyoshi. Can you make a Fluttershy and Big Macintosh pair sig?

Both of these have been added. ^__^

So with this update, the new additions are Big Mac & Fluttershy for the Pairs section, a new Sweetie Belle signatur and for the Non-MLP Sigs section, a signature for the anime Bleach. :D

That is all for now. ;)

• Brohoof 2

Thank you so much for the kind words. ^-^ You can use any signature that you want. :)

Both of these have been added. ^__^

So with this update, the new additions are Big Mac & Fluttershy for the Pairs section, a new Sweetie Belle signatur and for the Non-MLP Sigs section, a signature for the anime Bleach. :D

That is all for now. ;)

Thanks so much, Kyoshi! I appreciate the time and effort you put into this! 

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to make a request if that's okay with you. I'd like a Sunset Shimmer signature based on her transformed state from Legend of Everfree and her dress she wore at the end when they were performing in the crystal cave. If it's not doable then I understand but I would like to see you try, please and thank you.

I'd like to make a request if that's okay with you. I'd like a Sunset Shimmer signature based on her transformed state from Legend of Everfree and her dress she wore at the end when they were performing in the crystal cave. If it's not doable then I understand but I would like to see you try, please and thank you.

I actually have not seen the film, could you provide a reference image?

Also, I will have some new signatures to add later today so keep an eye out for those. ^__^

I actually have not seen the film, could you provide a reference image?

Also, I will have some new signatures to add later today so keep an eye out for those. ^__^

Of course.

Here is an image of the Mane Seven in their transformed state. Sunset is located on the far right end next to Pinkie.

http://s2.dmcdn.net/cWfJa/1280x720-ygt.jpg

And here is an image of Sunset in her new dress.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/d932cef4fec5df77806be122287c5279/tumblr_oe2l0bNVZt1ur4zvqo1_1280.png

It took me a while to find these, but I hope this will give you an idea. You can also use my avatar as a reference if you want.

Alrighty! Time for an update! I have added a few signatures for a few new characters.

The new additions are as follows:

Vapor Trail (Standard and Donor Size)

Sky Stinger (Standard and Donor Size)

Mr. Stripes (Standard and Donor Size)

Those are the new additions. ^_^ That is all I have for now.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Date that is upwards! Got a few new signatures for you all, if you like Pinkie then you will like this update the most. ^-^ I have added two new signatures for Pinkie Pie, one that is part of the Crystal Pony subset and another that is animated, featuring Pinkie on a sugar rush. X3 Lastly, I have added a Version 2 signature for Sunburst, which more accurately represents his appearance in the season 6 premiere.

Each of these of course have standard and donor sizes for everyone. :)

That is all for now.

• Brohoof 1

Did the images I provided were enough to consider making that Sunset signature I mentioned before? I believe there are now better images to be found so I could present them as alternatives to what I used before.