Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Kyoshi's Sigs/Avatars For Everypony! (500+ sigs/avatars!)

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

Did the images I provided were enough to consider making that Sunset signature I mentioned before? I believe there are now better images to be found so I could present them as alternatives to what I used before.

Go ahead and post the new stuff. Sorry for not responding before. When you first made the request, there wasn't a whole lot to go off of. Hopefully this time I can get somewhere.

Oooh, these look amazing! I can't imagine how long it's taken to do all these.  :o

Sooner or later, I'll have to use either the Flutterbat one or one of the Fluttershy ones. They're super cute.  ^_^

Might I suggest some more Daring Do sigs, and a few more of ze cute Flutterbats? :P

Inspiration pics: :meow:

stupid_sexy_flutterbat_by_magister39-d78Sexy Flutterbat

flutterbat___you_ll_be_my_slave_by_magis

vector__455___daring_do__9_by_dashiespar

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by ElementalFluttershee
  • Brohoof 1

Oooh, these look amazing! I can't imagine how long it's taken to do all these.  :o

Sooner or later, I'll have to use either the Flutterbat one or one of the Fluttershy ones. They're super cute.  ^_^

Might I suggest some more Daring Do sigs, and a few more of ze cute Flutterbats? :P

Inspiration pics: :meow:

sig-4739676.stupid_sexy_flutterbat_by_maSexy Flutterbat

sig-4739676.flutterbat___you_ll_be_my_sl

sig-4739676.vector__455___daring_do__9_b

sig-4739676.maxresdefault.jpg

Thank you so much. ^-^ Those are both really good suggestions. Flutterbat needs more love. I might do another one for her next. :)

I would love to use one pf these, but I have no idea on how to have a signature. Can anyone help? lol

Hello! Applying a signature is luckily fairly simple. Save whatever signature you want to use. Then, upload it to an image hosting site, like https://imgbox.com/or http://imgur.com and once you have it uploaded, copy the URL of the image. Then go to your 'My Settings' page and on the left, you will find the 'Signature' tab. Within the box, you can click the 'add image button' and paste the URL in the box. Or alternatively, you can use IMG tags, which are:

[img=Put image URL here]

You should be set after that! I hope that helps. :)

Thank you so much. ^-^ Those are both really good suggestions. Flutterbat needs more love. I might do another one for her next. :)

Hello! Applying a signature is luckily fairly simple. Save whatever signature you want to use. Then, upload it to an image hosting site, like https://imgbox.com/or http://imgur.com and once you have it uploaded, copy the URL of the image. Then go to your 'My Settings' page and on the left, you will find the 'Signature' tab. Within the box, you can click the 'add image button' and paste the URL in the box. Or alternatively, you can use IMG tags, which are:

[img=Put image URL here]

You should be set after that! I hope that helps. :)

Thanks so much! 

• Brohoof 2

Small update for everyone. I have added a couple of new signatures, particularly new versions for a couple of characters as suggested by @@ElementalFluttershee. :)

The new additions are version 2 for Flutterbat, the cute terror of the night and a version 3 for the ultra adventurer, Daring Do! As always, these have standard and donor sizes to encompass all members. ^-^

Also, I have finally added instructions on how to apply signatures in the main post. Bout friggin' time I did that. :P

That is all for now. I will try to get to other suggestions and whatnot when I can.

Greetings, good sir. I was wondering if I could ask for a custom signature to be made by you? I would provide the specifications for it.

What were you wanting?

What were you wanting?

So, I would like a SunLight signature (Princess Twilight x Sunset Shimmer).

Please use this in it. As for text, just do "SunLight(with respective colors too) in Equestria font.

This picture IMO would do the best. Unless you have a better suggestion on your mind. Just don't forget that first picture to be there  :adorkable:

Thankies  :fluttershy:

Edited by Light Blade

Another update for you all. This time, some holiday goodness makes it to the thread! I have added some brand new Pair signatures, featuring a few of the mane 6 and a filly for each in a holiday setting. :3 Those of course are in the Pairs section, with standard and donor sizes. Also in this update is a new Rarity signature, themed after the Detective Rarity that was loved by many. :grin:

That is all for now.

• Brohoof 2

Another update! Another holiday update actually. I have added 3 new signatures to the thread. Firstly, we have two new Pair signatures, both holiday themed. These are for Pinkie Pie & Gummy as well as a signature for Fluttershy & Angel. You of course iwll find those in the Pairs area in the main MLP Signatures spoiler. ;) Right below those in the groups, I finally added a new one for those! A holiday themed signature for Twilight Sparkle, Moondancer, Starlight Glimmer, Sunset Shimmer and finally, Spike. All in one! :3 This one is in the Groups area.

That is all for now.

Not rly, just use a pic of her without dress and stuffs, use a normal one if possible :DD. thanksss

I will see what I can do.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Small update for you. I have added a few new siggies to the thready. One new pony signature and two new non-MLP signatures. The new pony siggy is a version 2 for Limestone Pie, with donor and standard size variants for that one.

The two non MLP signatures are for Spongebob Squarepants, which I am surprised it took me this long to make any for it. I made two different versions, standard size.

That is all for now.

Did those images I provided for you last time I commented on this thread prove useful?

I am putting this request on hold for a bit, as well as a few others. My apologies.

• Brohoof 1

I am putting this request on hold for a bit, as well as a few others. My apologies.

I understand. I'm sure you have a very good reason for holding it back.

• 2 weeks later...

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup....date. Yes, finally, a new update! :D With this particular update, I have added 6 new signatures, 5 of these are MLP sigs and 1 is for the NON-MLP section. The new additions are a version 4 for Babs Seed, a 3.5 version for Princess Luna, a version 2 for Trenderhoof, a Pair signature for Starlight Glimmer and Sunburst, a version 3 for Limestone Pie and the last addition is in the NON-MLP seciton and it is for Robbie Rotten from the show LazyTown. :3

That is all for now, hope you all have a wonderful holiday. :)

WHERE.

IS.

NEON LIGHT!!!!!!

Is this a particular pony? :o

• Brohoof 1