Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Kyoshi's Sigs/Avatars For Everypony! (500+ sigs/avatars!)

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup....date. Yes, finally, a new update! :D With this particular update, I have added 6 new signatures, 5 of these are MLP sigs and 1 is for the NON-MLP section. The new additions are a version 4 for Babs Seed, a 3.5 version for Princess Luna, a version 2 for Trenderhoof, a Pair signature for Starlight Glimmer and Sunburst, a version 3 for Limestone Pie and the last addition is in the NON-MLP seciton and it is for Robbie Rotten from the show LazyTown. :3

That is all for now, hope you all have a wonderful holiday. :)

Is this a particular pony? :o

Yep! Search up "Neon Lights" and you'll find him!

• Brohoof 1

I'm new here. What's the procedure for setting a signature?

I have the details in the main post. Also I believe you must have at least 5 posts before you can apply a signature, which you are one post away from being able to do so. ;)

Kyoshi, what is the secret to your success?

I am not entirely sure if I would consider it a huge 'success' or anything, but I would probably attribute it to having a bunch of free time and not being able to get out much. Not exactly the most thrilling of reasoning's but that is how I see it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi could I Please have an Avatar of AppleJack (with her hat) looking more girly like lashes and glitter eye shadow example 

I do need to get more Applejack in this thread, so I can do something with this. I already have another AJ siggy ready to go but I will add this one with it as well.

Do you have any examples of this? Like a vector?

Hey could I request a sig of my Ponysona, Lucky Bolt?

attachicon.gifIMG_1870.JPG

Her cutie mark is a silver horseshoe with a yellow lightning bolt in the middle. This would be so awesome! 

Methinks this is the image you want used. *If* I don't do the other AJ signature next, I might do this one next. Depending on how I feel.

• Brohoof 1

Hi im not sure what a vector is i did google it but i did a drawing its not that good but i hope its helps if its no good or you just not feeling it cus i know it sells it real bad lol just do anything with aj and her hat tbh (big fan of that hat lol)

I do need to get more Applejack in this thread, so I can do something with this. I already have another AJ siggy ready to go but I will add this one with it as well.

Do you have any examples of this? Like a vector?

2wbwdxf.jpg

@@Kyoshi,

not heard much from you,

is this thread still active

Yeah, still active. I know I haven't been updating too often, but I do have a couple of siggies done and ready to go, though I might wait until I have at least 1 or 2 more to go with them. Basically, I try to do these in moderation to not overdo it. I tend to stress out easily so I want to keep in a regulated mindset.

I hope that makes sense.

Hi im not sure what a vector is i did google it but i did a drawing its not that good but i hope its helps if its no good or you just not feeling it cus i know it sells it real bad lol just do anything with aj and her hat tbh (big fan of that hat lol)

Might have something for this coming along soon.

• 2 weeks later...

It has been a decent while since I last updated this thread hasn't it.....WELL! Time to fix that! ^-^

I have a brand new and large update for you all! Since it has been a bit since I last added any new signatures, I have decided to make a bunch and add them now. I have added 14 new signatures to the thread! There is plenty like in this update, so go ahead and have a look. :) All of these new signatures have standard and donor sizes.

The update for today is as follows:

Applejack (Version 11)

Applejack (Version 12)

Twilight Sparkle (Version 17)

Fluttershy (Version 14)

Babs Seed (Version 5)

Ember (Version 2)

Flurry Heart (Version 2)

Princess Cadence (Version 4)

Princess Celestia (Version 5)

Little Pip (Version 2)

Spoiled Rich

Scootaloo & Rainbow Dash (Pair) (Version 2)

Sky Stinger & Vapor Trail (Pair)

Mane 6 Group (Group)

That is all for now. I hope you all like them. ^-^

• Brohoof 1

@@Kyoshi,

I would like you to make an avatar with Nightmare Star in it If possible since a full body shot is kinda getting old and a headshot would be too generic. Throw whatever shades or effects you want in it. You can use whatever image of Nightmare Star you want as long as it isn't a Nightmare Moon recolor.