Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Kyoshi's Sigs/Avatars For Everypony! (500+ sigs/avatars!)

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

I wanted to give you all a heads up. I have added 3 new siggy wiggies (new phrase XD) to the thread. These 3 are for the game Overwatch, and each is for a character from there. Each also have donor variants as well. These include Tracer. Mercy and Hanzo. They can be found in the Non-MLP sigs section. I am debating on maybe making more for these characters, that would be quite the project. :P

Anywho, hope you all like them.

• 2 weeks later...

Update! :yay: I have added some brand new signatures to the database! Got some new pony signatures, specifically for two shy parents that flutter. Or something. Yup, signatures have been added for both Fluttershy's mom and dad. I also have gotten a signature added for Saffron, a pony which many seem to love. :) I will make one for her father eventually. On the non-MLP side of sigginess, I have added more Overwatch signatures. These are for Genji and Soldier 76 respectively. All of these sigs have standard and donor versions.

And that is all for now. IF you have requested something and I have not done it yet, I apologize. Been quite scattered with which ones I am doing.

• Brohoof 1

Konnichiwa, Kyoshi-San. Do you happen to be able to recolor ponies from the show, give them a different mane and tail, and edit the snout to look like a male pony? Because now that my ponysona is a pegasus, it doesn't feel right to have a unicorn in my signature, and since I don't mind a filly version of my ponysona, it would be cool to have filly Gamecubeguy under my posts. Keep in mind that PAC-MAN's mouth in the cutie mark is to be facing toward the wing, and it would be really cute for him to be in the position that Scootaloo is in:

post-31843-0-87364900-1466881815_thumb.png

If you can't meet those requirements, that's OK. My unicorn ponysona in my signature isn't irrelevant to my current one to the point of being annoying.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello!

Can you do a signature for my name with AJ from MLPEG?

Thanks!

I have now completed this and have added the signature, it has a standard and donor variant. You will of course find it in the Equestria Girls section.

Note: I did however not do it with your name. If you still want that, let me know. I did the general Applejack signature as a basis for everyone.

Also, as a general notice, I have added some new Overwatch signatures in the Non-MLP section.

That's all for now. Sorry for my silence lately.

• 2 weeks later...

Wanted to let you all know that I have added 2 new signatures to the thread. A new signature for Coco Pommel and on for Coriander Dumin, the father of Saffron. Both have standard and donor variants of course.

That is all I have for now.

• 2 weeks later...

Another update. I have added 2 new signatures, each with donor and standard variants. These are for Quibble Pants from the newest episode and a new pair signature for Rainbow Dash and Daring do, featuring the awesome face RD made in the newest episode.

And that is all I have for now.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, all you'r singatures are awesome, !

Thank you so much. ^-^ You all are awesome for giving me the confidence to make them. :)

Speaking of, I have added a couple new ones! I have finally added a signature for the infinitely cute Fluffle Puff! Bout time I did. :P I have also added a version 2 signature for Dr. Caballeron, that was also long due. Each of these has a standard and donor variants of course. ^__^

That is all for now, hope you all like them.

• Brohoof 1

Hey, Kyoshi, given my excitement for the upcoming episode Dungeons & Discords, I was wondering if you could please make me a signature (no text, just an image) based this: http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/mlp/images/1/19/Discord%2C_Big_Mac_and_Spike_LARPing_S6E17.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/1000?cb=20160727225214

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 1

Hey, Kyoshi, given my excitement for the upcoming episode Dungeons & Discords, I was wondering if you could please make me a signature (no text, just an image) based this: http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/mlp/images/1/19/Discord%2C_Big_Mac_and_Spike_LARPing_S6E17.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/1000?cb=20160727225214

Do you just want that image, nothing else added or altered?

Nope, just that it's a good-enough size that enables you to see everything clearly enough.

I asked this on a status of your s but I should have asked it here: Were you a donor at one point? If you were, you should still be able to use the larger signature size. Reason I ask is because this image is quite tall and the only way I could properly fit it into the smaller size was by sizing it down vertically, which did affect the quality. I have both the bigger and smaller versions, which I will post here.

post-8308-0-33057100-1470884998.png

post-8308-0-94333900-1470884999.png

I asked this on a status of your s but I should have asked it here: Were you a donor at one point? If you were, you should still be able to use the larger signature size. Reason I ask is because this image is quite tall and the only way I could properly fit it into the smaller size was by sizing it down vertically, which did affect the quality. I have both the bigger and smaller versions, which I will post here.

attachicon.gifAV SIG 2.png

attachicon.gifAV SIG 1.png

TFW you can't use either of them without removing your existing one -- which you also like -- first.

Guess I'll just keep them on standby or something.

Thank you anyway, though.

• Brohoof 1

TFW you can't use either of them without removing your existing one -- which you also like -- first.

Guess I'll just keep them on standby or something.

Thank you anyway, though.

That is fine. ^__^ Thank you for asking for it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Kyoshi! So, with Saturday's episode and the introduction of Thorax, I thought of a cool signature you could make: a dual one with Thorax and Ember. Both are great new characters and actually sort of are opposites of each other, but also similar. Ember didn't want friends or anything of the sort because, "Dragons don't do friends." but she ended up becoming friends with Spike, Twilight, and Rarity. Thorax didn't want to just feed on other ponies love, and instead wanted friends of his own, but wasn't able to make any, until Spike found him. Spike was the only person who wanted o be both Ember's and Thorax's friend, and both of them changed after becoming friends with him. Also, their colors are close to being opposites. Ember is mostly blue with darker spots, and Thorax is mostly black with blue spots. Seems to me like this would make a nice signature, especially in your style.

• Brohoof 1

It has been a little while since I have posted an update, so I will do that right now! Since I lasted updated the thread, I have added some new signatures, as one would expect, but this is a decent update I think. ^-^

The new additions are as follows:

Pinkie Pie (Version 14, Animated)

Pinkie Pie (Version 15, Donor and Standard)

Cheerilee (Version 2, Donor and Standard)

Bulk Biceps (Version 2, Donor and Standard)

Thorax (Donor and Standard)

Crystal Hoof (Donor and Standard)

And those are the new additions! Pretty neat eh? :3 More Pinkie love, character getting a version 2 that were long overdue and new characters! Woo!

Hope you all like them. :)

Hi Kyoshi! So, with Saturday's episode and the introduction of Thorax, I thought of a cool signature you could make: a dual one with Thorax and Ember. Both are great new characters and actually sort of are opposites of each other, but also similar. Ember didn't want friends or anything of the sort because, "Dragons don't do friends." but she ended up becoming friends with Spike, Twilight, and Rarity. Thorax didn't want to just feed on other ponies love, and instead wanted friends of his own, but wasn't able to make any, until Spike found him. Spike was the only person who wanted o be both Ember's and Thorax's friend, and both of them changed after becoming friends with him. Also, their colors are close to being opposites. Ember is mostly blue with darker spots, and Thorax is mostly black with blue spots. Seems to me like this would make a nice signature, especially in your style.

I quite like this idea. :3

• Brohoof 2

Another great one would be Spike and Thorax. They don't have the same kind of contrasting colors, but I still think those two would make a great pair in a signature.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted to let all you know that since my last update, I have added some new siggies. In terms of totally new characters, we have Firefly and Rainbow Blaze, better known as the parents of Rainbow Dash. For others, I have added a new Discord signature and a new Rarity signature as well, stylish country Rarity. :proud: All have standard and donor variants. 

That is all for now, you will find these in their respective categories of course.

My favourite pony is Pinkie Pie, but favourite non-pony is Discord. So any of them would work. To be honest this is only the second time I've approached an artist online.

I will see what I can do with this, though it might be a bit. Speaking of, if I have not done any of your requests, which is probably most of the new ones, I apologize. Might be a rough few days for me ahead.

Another small update. I have added a couple of new signatures, this time for Braebrun (finally) and even a couple for Buffy, the MLP Forums Mascot. Had that one made for a good while but never added it until now. It is also about time that Braeburn got some more love.

That is all I have for now.